Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed-Paintm0nky's Art Shop ~ [USD/G/T]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@paintm0nky Well, I was kind of thinking of for the banner was a background of lava or something cool related to fire and a dragon-winged fennec fox sitting next to a fire nest. Lemme know if you need more details or colors for it. :D Oh! And for it to also say "Flamefox hatchery" on it. (Please let me know if I should rename it XD)
@paintm0nky Well, I was kind of thinking of for the banner was a background of lava or something cool related to fire and a dragon-winged fennec fox sitting next to a fire nest. Lemme know if you need more details or colors for it. :D Oh! And for it to also say "Flamefox hatchery" on it. (Please let me know if I should rename it XD)
Dragonfox hatchery
?7XX2B=party.png
@flyingfennecfox what size do you want the banner to be?
@flyingfennecfox what size do you want the banner to be?
fr-sig-update2.jpg
@paintm0nky The size of a forum signature please! But I got a new name for my hatchery: Dragonfox hatchery. So, do you want me to tell you what colors or are you just going to do the base and the show me in a message and I can give a thumbs up or down? Or what? :D
@paintm0nky The size of a forum signature please! But I got a new name for my hatchery: Dragonfox hatchery. So, do you want me to tell you what colors or are you just going to do the base and the show me in a message and I can give a thumbs up or down? Or what? :D
Dragonfox hatchery
?7XX2B=party.png
@flyingfennecfox If you have colours in mind, that would be great!! And as for price, how does 480kt or 600 gems or $30 USD sound?
@flyingfennecfox If you have colours in mind, that would be great!! And as for price, how does 480kt or 600 gems or $30 USD sound?
fr-sig-update2.jpg
@paintm0nky *face turns white* Erm, well, uhh, I'll have to save up quite a bit, as of now I only have 137026 treasure and 8 gems... I'll let you know when I'll have enough. Sorry for being cheap :( As for colors, I'll send you a message for the details of the banner. Thanks, bye!
@paintm0nky *face turns white* Erm, well, uhh, I'll have to save up quite a bit, as of now I only have 137026 treasure and 8 gems... I'll let you know when I'll have enough. Sorry for being cheap :( As for colors, I'll send you a message for the details of the banner. Thanks, bye!
Dragonfox hatchery
?7XX2B=party.png
@paintm0nky This might be stupid to ask, but would you take trade and/or dragons to help cover the payment along with treasure or gems? Sorry for asking :(
@paintm0nky This might be stupid to ask, but would you take trade and/or dragons to help cover the payment along with treasure or gems? Sorry for asking :(
Dragonfox hatchery
?7XX2B=party.png
@flyingfennecfox I absolutely take trades and dragons to lessen the cost!! And you're not cheap!! I just price my art on the higher side due to the amount of work I put into each piece! If I don't think a piece is good enough to put in a portfolio, I keep working on it till it is :P
@flyingfennecfox I absolutely take trades and dragons to lessen the cost!! And you're not cheap!! I just price my art on the higher side due to the amount of work I put into each piece! If I don't think a piece is good enough to put in a portfolio, I keep working on it till it is :P
fr-sig-update2.jpg
@paintm0nky Ok cool! So... should I just send stuff over message and you'll send a message back saying how much I still owe you?
@paintm0nky Ok cool! So... should I just send stuff over message and you'll send a message back saying how much I still owe you?
Dragonfox hatchery
?7XX2B=party.png
@flyingfennecfox if that works for you, sure!
@flyingfennecfox if that works for you, sure!
fr-sig-update2.jpg
@paintm0nky Absolutely understandable, I could send it to you through pm if that is okay.
@paintm0nky Absolutely understandable, I could send it to you through pm if that is okay.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10