Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed-Paintm0nky's Art Shop ~ [USD/G/T]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@paintm0nky

Username: Tinytalkingtina
Type of Commission: DnD group headshots/busts, flat colors style
References: see below to not clutter this up, ignore anything that is lower than bust height description!
Form of Payment: USD
Additional Details:

1. Ife is a half-sea elf. She has seafoam green skin, black hair with grey streaks, dark gold eyes. She likes to wear yellow and baubles, lately those baubles are a 4 inch intimidating obsidian shard on a long pendant and a cursed amulet of health, which she hides. Cocky, impulsive, curiousity-driven. (Reference photo Ife)
2. Kira is a slim and agile build human. She has long black hair with lighter brown highlights, silver eyes, and light tan skin. Hair partially pulled back with red bandana. Outfit is pretty simple, a white sleeveless blouse. She carries dual silver short swords. Dashing, here for a good time. (reference photo Kira1 and Kira 2)
3. Myrroc is a human with very little facial hair. His head is topped with medium length messy pink hair. His skin is tawny and his eyes are forest green. He wears platemail with a shield. He is serious and focused on crime fighting, like Batman.
4. Anthos is a purple skinned tiefling. He has purple skin and curved horns pointing back through the hood. Robes are a dark forest green, eyes are darker purple. Flirtatious bard, always with a smile. (reference photos Anthos1/Anthos2)
5. Blackstaff is Patrick Stewart dressed in wizards robe with a beard clutching an anime pillow (if possible) (References Blackstaff 1 and Blackstaff 2)
6. Bobolyne is a dwarf with curly hair, a very unruly matted beard with sticks and leaves in it. Hazel eyes, very young for a dwarf. Wearing slightly too small leather armor that looks like it’s never seen a cleaning since they were purchased.
7. Fizgig is a half moon-elf. She has bluish-purple skin and wavy white hair that reaches past her shoulders with green eyes. She is dressed in a red pirate’s coat and matching red hat, with leather armor underneath. She is looking flirtatious. (reference Fizgig 1 and Fizgig 2)

https://imgur.com/a/m1dyWDe
^reference photo album
@paintm0nky

Username: Tinytalkingtina
Type of Commission: DnD group headshots/busts, flat colors style
References: see below to not clutter this up, ignore anything that is lower than bust height description!
Form of Payment: USD
Additional Details:

1. Ife is a half-sea elf. She has seafoam green skin, black hair with grey streaks, dark gold eyes. She likes to wear yellow and baubles, lately those baubles are a 4 inch intimidating obsidian shard on a long pendant and a cursed amulet of health, which she hides. Cocky, impulsive, curiousity-driven. (Reference photo Ife)
2. Kira is a slim and agile build human. She has long black hair with lighter brown highlights, silver eyes, and light tan skin. Hair partially pulled back with red bandana. Outfit is pretty simple, a white sleeveless blouse. She carries dual silver short swords. Dashing, here for a good time. (reference photo Kira1 and Kira 2)
3. Myrroc is a human with very little facial hair. His head is topped with medium length messy pink hair. His skin is tawny and his eyes are forest green. He wears platemail with a shield. He is serious and focused on crime fighting, like Batman.
4. Anthos is a purple skinned tiefling. He has purple skin and curved horns pointing back through the hood. Robes are a dark forest green, eyes are darker purple. Flirtatious bard, always with a smile. (reference photos Anthos1/Anthos2)
5. Blackstaff is Patrick Stewart dressed in wizards robe with a beard clutching an anime pillow (if possible) (References Blackstaff 1 and Blackstaff 2)
6. Bobolyne is a dwarf with curly hair, a very unruly matted beard with sticks and leaves in it. Hazel eyes, very young for a dwarf. Wearing slightly too small leather armor that looks like it’s never seen a cleaning since they were purchased.
7. Fizgig is a half moon-elf. She has bluish-purple skin and wavy white hair that reaches past her shoulders with green eyes. She is dressed in a red pirate’s coat and matching red hat, with leather armor underneath. She is looking flirtatious. (reference Fizgig 1 and Fizgig 2)

https://imgur.com/a/m1dyWDe
^reference photo album
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
@Tinytalkingtina omg I am so here for this!!!! I'll be sending a PM in a minute to iron out a few details but I can't wait to get started on this ^^
@Tinytalkingtina omg I am so here for this!!!! I'll be sending a PM in a minute to iron out a few details but I can't wait to get started on this ^^
fr-sig-update2.jpg
@Wolfkai @XanthisX

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up that I'll be back to taking fr currency commissions as soon as I finish the commissions I'm currently working on! If you'd like, I can reserve a slot for you as soon as it opens up. As well, I've changed my prices, but since you both expressed interest before that, if you decide to commission me, I'll be going based on the prices I had before ^^
@Wolfkai @XanthisX

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up that I'll be back to taking fr currency commissions as soon as I finish the commissions I'm currently working on! If you'd like, I can reserve a slot for you as soon as it opens up. As well, I've changed my prices, but since you both expressed interest before that, if you decide to commission me, I'll be going based on the prices I had before ^^
fr-sig-update2.jpg
Can I be put on the ping list for when you're ready to re-accept my commission? I can't remember anymore what I'd ordered, just that you refunded me because it was taking you a long time even though I was and still am willing to wait literally any amount of time
Can I be put on the ping list for when you're ready to re-accept my commission? I can't remember anymore what I'd ordered, just that you refunded me because it was taking you a long time even though I was and still am willing to wait literally any amount of time
Ljw7JvQ.pngchoose_by_myserpentine-d9d2f6x.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10