Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed-Paintm0nky's Art Shop ~ [USD/G/T]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@paintm0nkey you should raise your prices by a lot! Double them in fact, it's criminal to be undercharging yourself so much!
@paintm0nkey you should raise your prices by a lot! Double them in fact, it's criminal to be undercharging yourself so much!
LCqISMP.png
iJp5X8K.png
ONj54UJ.gif BR8EqFb.png
CAJaTcp.png
@paintm0nky can I get a fullbody sketch of this dragon please? Dragon form would be best. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30980713] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/309808/30980713_350.png[/img] [/url] Would love to see him acting fancy with tea or just lounging about gracefully. <3
@paintm0nky
can I get a fullbody sketch of this dragon please?
Dragon form would be best.

30980713_350.png

Would love to see him acting fancy with tea or just lounging about gracefully. <3
Poker-cards-artistic-1.jpg
@paintm0nky

I'd love to commission you for a fully shaded full body of

This Character, sadly I forgot to tell last artist she has a tail. o.o
@paintm0nky

I'd love to commission you for a fully shaded full body of

This Character, sadly I forgot to tell last artist she has a tail. o.o
@TehSkitz she's lovely!! What kind of tail does she have and do you want a USD or FR currency slot?
@TehSkitz she's lovely!! What kind of tail does she have and do you want a USD or FR currency slot?
fr-sig-update2.jpg
@paintm0nky

She has a wolf tail, she's a werewolf kind of caught in a partial transformation as a punishment. Long story, lol. Would you like payment up front?
@paintm0nky

She has a wolf tail, she's a werewolf kind of caught in a partial transformation as a punishment. Long story, lol. Would you like payment up front?
@paintm0nky

Oh! And FR payment. My bad. XD
@paintm0nky

Oh! And FR payment. My bad. XD
@TehSkitz okay, no worries!! I take payment after I've started the commission just to make sure :)
@TehSkitz okay, no worries!! I take payment after I've started the commission just to make sure :)
fr-sig-update2.jpg
@paintm0nkey
Okie, sounds good! n.n
@paintm0nkey
Okie, sounds good! n.n
@paintm0nky Ok, ok, so how much do you want for the hatchery stuff? :D
@paintm0nky Ok, ok, so how much do you want for the hatchery stuff? :D
Dragonfox hatchery
?7XX2B=party.png
@flyingfennecfox It depends what you want included in the banner and hatchery art! I need a bit more of a description of the specifics in order to give you a price quote :)
@flyingfennecfox It depends what you want included in the banner and hatchery art! I need a bit more of a description of the specifics in order to give you a price quote :)
fr-sig-update2.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10