Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Disillusionist's Lore & More [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 591 592 593 594 595 ... 662 663
@Disillusionist [quote][center][b][u]Order form: GRAPHICS[/u][/b][/center] [b]Image size:[/b] Header [img]https://i.imgur.com/1E7EqvZ.png[/img] [b]What is it for?[/b] Baldwin Shop [b]What look do you want for this image?:[/b] Rounded Edges [b]Words:[/b] Brewing & Melting 4 Sale [b]Background:[/b] Baldwin Cauldron [b]Payment offer:[/b] Mixed [b]Discount:[/b] none[/quote] [quote][center][b][u]Order form: GRAPHICS[/u][/b][/center] [b]Image size:[/b] Divider [img]https://i.imgur.com/z73WAT5.png[/img] [b]What is it for?[/b] Baldwin Shop [b]What look do you want for this image?:[/b] Rounded Edges [b]Words:[/b] Working: [b]Background:[/b] I'm not sure ? [b]Payment offer:[/b] Mixed [b]Discount:[/b] none[/quote] [quote][center][b][u]Order form: GRAPHICS[/u][/b][/center] [b]Image size:[/b] Divider [img]https://i.imgur.com/z73WAT5.png[/img] [b]What is it for?[/b] Baldwin Shop [b]What look do you want for this image?:[/b] Rounded Edges [b]Words:[/b] Waitlist: [b]Background:[/b] I'm not sure ? [b]Payment offer:[/b] Mixed [b]Discount:[/b] none[/quote]
@Disillusionist
Quote:
Order form: GRAPHICS
Image size: Header
1E7EqvZ.png

What is it for? Baldwin Shop

What look do you want for this image?:
Rounded Edges

Words:
Brewing & Melting 4 Sale

Background:
Baldwin Cauldron

Payment offer: Mixed

Discount: none

Quote:
Image size: Divider
z73WAT5.png

Rounded Edges

Words:
Working:

Background: I'm not sure
?

Quote:
Image size: Divider
z73WAT5.png

Rounded Edges

Words:
Waitlist:

Background: I'm not sure
?

Hatchery / Brewing & Melting Shop
wXMpNU0.pngAbHPOMt.png
@IraBell Hi there! For graphics sizes, I don't have "header" and "divider" categories. Graphics are priced and classified by size:

Small -- max 200px high OR wide
Medium -- max 400px high OR wide
Large -- max 600px high OR wide
Extra-large -- at least 601px high OR wide

Which sizes would you like for your graphics?
@IraBell Hi there! For graphics sizes, I don't have "header" and "divider" categories. Graphics are priced and classified by size:

Small -- max 200px high OR wide
Medium -- max 400px high OR wide
Large -- max 600px high OR wide
Extra-large -- at least 601px high OR wide

Which sizes would you like for your graphics?
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist

I'm a dunderhead, i forgot to add the images as a size reference.
My order form is updated.

Sorry haven't been to sleep in couple of days
@Disillusionist

I'm a dunderhead, i forgot to add the images as a size reference.
My order form is updated.

Sorry haven't been to sleep in couple of days
wXMpNU0.pngAbHPOMt.png
@IraBell No problem, thank you for clarifying! These are all large images (over 400 px wide), so the total is worth 60,000t. Please wait to be pinged for payment, thanks! (and I hope you get a good sleep soon too ^^)

Re: the backgrounds -- I can whip up something here, but would you like the subheaders to look similar to each other, or different?
@IraBell No problem, thank you for clarifying! These are all large images (over 400 px wide), so the total is worth 60,000t. Please wait to be pinged for payment, thanks! (and I hope you get a good sleep soon too ^^)

Re: the backgrounds -- I can whip up something here, but would you like the subheaders to look similar to each other, or different?
@Disillusionist they can be similar or different.
@Disillusionist they can be similar or different.
wXMpNU0.pngAbHPOMt.png
@Disillusionist [center][b][u]Order form: LORE[/u][/b][/center] [b]Lore type:[/b] Prose [b]Lore length:[/b] up to 3,000 words [b]Link to dragon/s:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42293506][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/422936/42293506_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Personality of dragon/s:[/b] Ranunculus: a softspoken gardener still haunted by the past trauma he carries. Vibe: A reliable ol' chap, but not too old. Nice but has a sort of sadness to him. soft & relaxing voice, maybe with the sornieth equivalent of a british accent If it's ok with you, I'd like this lore to be focused on a major turning point in Ranunculus's life. Feel free to tweak some of the minor details if you've got more ideas, but I've got the basic storyline outlined below. [i]Some notes on the story's perspective: Maybe Ranunculus is contemplating his past, or finally sharing his experiences with someone, or the reader is seeing events as he experienced them. Just a few thoughts I had but feel free to do whatever you think is best for the story.[/i] ----- [b]Main Notes:[/b] - previously lived in a nature clan - used to be pretty spoiled in his old clan, was the golden child - swooned over, pampered, considered very handsome - until a genetic skin condition began to show itself (vitilago or something similar - harmless and only affecting his appearance) - all his so-called friends ditched him, those who had previously praised him now looked upon him with utter disdain. Without the shallow safety of good looks he fell from grace into the lowest rank of an outcast. - for some time he tried to ignore their disgust and whispers, took up gardening to get away from them all & found solace in the quiet presence of his plants - bullying/harassment started, eventually got worse and worse until: R did something really bad (but somewhat justifiable) and left by slipping away in the dead of night or something dramatic like that -- [i]skin condition began when he was a young adult (equivalent of early 20s), he left the clan as a more mature adult (~30s)[/i] - underwent some serious character development from spoiled brat to mellowed adult ----- [b]Lore Focus breaking point:[/b] - Ranunculus tried for so long to ignore the bullying, to carry on and keep his head down but it just kept getting worse. It went from stares and glares of disgust to mishandling of R's belongings to physical shoves until not even R's precious garden was safe. Through it all he tried to tell himself that everything was fine, that they'd get bored eventually, that he'd tough it out because they were the only clan, the only family he'd ever known. He never failed to get back on his feet, never failed to regrow what they trampled, never failed to tell himself that it was fine because he could grow his plants back stronger and better than before. - But one night someone took it to far. They (one main antagonist or multiple dragons) came to to ridicule his "ugly" appearance. But they kept going, laughing at the garden full of his accomplishments. Too discouraged to speak up for himself he could only watch in dismay as they began stomping all over his hard work. - The garden's inhabitants scattered before the stamping of dragon paws - all but one. A small Moonglow Nightjar (R's familiar Pipsi) didn't take kindly to the disruption of its nap, the destruction of its nest, nor the continued desolation of its master's work. Pipsi is not one to let the size of her opponent deter her, and thus began harrying the intruder(s) (swooping, chirping, pecking eyes). -- [i]side note: pipsi became R's familiar after repeatedly cheering him up when he was feeling down.[/i] - Naturally the bully (bullies) do not appreciate this and one smacks Pipsi out of the air, severely wounding her. This, combined with the immense stress and pent-up frustration from the bullying, caused the previously disheartened Ranunculus to become enraged and use his Nature plant-control abilities to wreak havoc on the bully (bullies), either permanently impairing or killing them in his rage. After calming down a bit, he realizes he can no longer stay with this clan and leaves in the dead of night before the other clan members find out what happened. -- [i]ironically, his innate talent with plants was strengthened to an abnormal degree because he was forced to regrow/redo his garden so often[/i] ----- [b]after breaking point:[/b] - Ranunculus (& Pipsi) fled south out of Nature territory to get away, wandered through Light territory for a bit until ending up in Lightning territory. He found the lack of plants refreshing since he was continuously haunted by what he had used the plants to do in a fit of rage. - Didn't want to associate with his old clan's elitist ideology at all, and his current wardrobe reflects that (focus on comfort and practicality rather than appearance). Intentionally chose an "unfashionable" hat, but it's grown to suit him. - Lived on his own for a while before he felt ready to try clan life again. Liked the challenge of growing plants in the desert and wanted to avoid traditional clan structure so he stayed in Lightning looking for employment and ended up at VoltiTech. Current age is the equivalent of ~40s or 50s. [b]Payment offer:[/b] gems [b]Discount?[/b] none
@Disillusionist
Order form: LORE
Lore type: Prose

Lore length:
up to 3,000 words

Link to dragon/s:
42293506_350.png

Personality of dragon/s:
Ranunculus: a softspoken gardener still haunted by the past trauma he carries.

Vibe: A reliable ol' chap, but not too old. Nice but has a sort of sadness to him.
soft & relaxing voice, maybe with the sornieth equivalent of a british accent

If it's ok with you, I'd like this lore to be focused on a major turning point in Ranunculus's life. Feel free to tweak some of the minor details if you've got more ideas, but I've got the basic storyline outlined below.

Some notes on the story's perspective: Maybe Ranunculus is contemplating his past, or finally sharing his experiences with someone, or the reader is seeing events as he experienced them. Just a few thoughts I had but feel free to do whatever you think is best for the story.

Main Notes:
- previously lived in a nature clan
- used to be pretty spoiled in his old clan, was the golden child - swooned over, pampered, considered very handsome - until a genetic skin condition began to show itself (vitilago or something similar - harmless and only affecting his appearance)
- all his so-called friends ditched him, those who had previously praised him now looked upon him with utter disdain. Without the shallow safety of good looks he fell from grace into the lowest rank of an outcast.
- for some time he tried to ignore their disgust and whispers, took up gardening to get away from them all & found solace in the quiet presence of his plants
- bullying/harassment started, eventually got worse and worse until: R did something really bad (but somewhat justifiable) and left by slipping away in the dead of night or something dramatic like that
-- skin condition began when he was a young adult (equivalent of early 20s), he left the clan as a more mature adult (~30s)
- underwent some serious character development from spoiled brat to mellowed adult

Lore Focus
breaking point:

- Ranunculus tried for so long to ignore the bullying, to carry on and keep his head down but it just kept getting worse. It went from stares and glares of disgust to mishandling of R's belongings to physical shoves until not even R's precious garden was safe. Through it all he tried to tell himself that everything was fine, that they'd get bored eventually, that he'd tough it out because they were the only clan, the only family he'd ever known. He never failed to get back on his feet, never failed to regrow what they trampled, never failed to tell himself that it was fine because he could grow his plants back stronger and better than before.

- But one night someone took it to far. They (one main antagonist or multiple dragons) came to to ridicule his "ugly" appearance. But they kept going, laughing at the garden full of his accomplishments. Too discouraged to speak up for himself he could only watch in dismay as they began stomping all over his hard work.
- The garden's inhabitants scattered before the stamping of dragon paws - all but one. A small Moonglow Nightjar (R's familiar Pipsi) didn't take kindly to the disruption of its nap, the destruction of its nest, nor the continued desolation of its master's work. Pipsi is not one to let the size of her opponent deter her, and thus began harrying the intruder(s) (swooping, chirping, pecking eyes).
-- side note: pipsi became R's familiar after repeatedly cheering him up when he was feeling down.

- Naturally the bully (bullies) do not appreciate this and one smacks Pipsi out of the air, severely wounding her. This, combined with the immense stress and pent-up frustration from the bullying, caused the previously disheartened Ranunculus to become enraged and use his Nature plant-control abilities to wreak havoc on the bully (bullies), either permanently impairing or killing them in his rage. After calming down a bit, he realizes he can no longer stay with this clan and leaves in the dead of night before the other clan members find out what happened.
-- ironically, his innate talent with plants was strengthened to an abnormal degree because he was forced to regrow/redo his garden so often

after breaking point:
- Ranunculus (& Pipsi) fled south out of Nature territory to get away, wandered through Light territory for a bit until ending up in Lightning territory. He found the lack of plants refreshing since he was continuously haunted by what he had used the plants to do in a fit of rage.
- Didn't want to associate with his old clan's elitist ideology at all, and his current wardrobe reflects that (focus on comfort and practicality rather than appearance). Intentionally chose an "unfashionable" hat, but it's grown to suit him.
- Lived on his own for a while before he felt ready to try clan life again. Liked the challenge of growing plants in the desert and wanted to avoid traditional clan structure so he stayed in Lightning looking for employment and ended up at VoltiTech. Current age is the equivalent of ~40s or 50s.

Payment offer: gems

Discount? none
56623242.png
@Disillusionist - Thank you! Stopping by with an order form, as always please let me know if there’s any additional info I can provide <3 [center][b][u]Order form: LORE[/u][/b][/center] [b]Lore type:[/b] Prose [b]Lore length:[/b] (If PROSE) -- 3000 [b]Link to dragon/s:[/b] Sidereal [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74831773][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/748318/74831773_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Personality of dragon/s:[/b] Another sentient orrery-like device crafted by the elves as a gift to dragon-kind. She is quiet and stoic, but gentle. [b]Lore info:[/b] This would be the tale of Sidereal’s creation and some of the history of Moondore. Initially, the palace was part of a small mountain kingdom that made their home upon the steep slopes of the Cloudscrape Craigs. The citizens of Moondore had always helped to protect the lands below from horrors that tried to descend from the mountains and the palace became a dwelling for the most fierce warriors. The royalty of Moondore did not simply inherit their positions, most of those who came to Moondore were actually prisoners or refugees from other lands. Two orphan sisters with powerful ice magic grew to inherit the highest ranking positions within the palace, devoting their lives to protection of their kingdom and the lands below. After saving a traveling group of Ice Elves from a monstrous entity within the mountains, Moondore was given a gift from the elves to help them continue their protection and hence, the Star Scryer Sidereal was crafted. It is activated by a staff held by Kuura, known as the Moon Sceptre and used to move the palace to new locations. Other characters: - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58420732] Kuura[/url] - One of the orphan twins, ruler of Moondore’s palace. - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58420733]Kiuru[/url] - One of the orphan twins, assists her sister in ruling the palace of Moondore. - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59998460]Isolde[/url] - Assistant to the orphan twins, a kind dragon convicted of witchcraft in another land who has found her home within the walls of Moondore. She mostly helps with accounting and housekeeping. - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60059537]Morseth[/url] - One of the warriors of Moondore. Probably murdered someone in a previous life. - There are numerous other characters who join Moondore later (after it is overtaken by the barghest, Alabaster), but they wouldn’t have been there at the time of Sidereal’s creation. [b]Payment offer:[/b] G [b]Discount?[/b] 10% for Acolights
@Disillusionist - Thank you! Stopping by with an order form, as always please let me know if there’s any additional info I can provide <3
Order form: LORE
Lore type: Prose

Lore length:
(If PROSE) -- 3000

Link to dragon/s: Sidereal

74831773_350.png

Personality of dragon/s: Another sentient orrery-like device crafted by the elves as a gift to dragon-kind. She is quiet and stoic, but gentle.

Lore info: This would be the tale of Sidereal’s creation and some of the history of Moondore. Initially, the palace was part of a small mountain kingdom that made their home upon the steep slopes of the Cloudscrape Craigs. The citizens of Moondore had always helped to protect the lands below from horrors that tried to descend from the mountains and the palace became a dwelling for the most fierce warriors. The royalty of Moondore did not simply inherit their positions, most of those who came to Moondore were actually prisoners or refugees from other lands. Two orphan sisters with powerful ice magic grew to inherit the highest ranking positions within the palace, devoting their lives to protection of their kingdom and the lands below.

After saving a traveling group of Ice Elves from a monstrous entity within the mountains, Moondore was given a gift from the elves to help them continue their protection and hence, the Star Scryer Sidereal was crafted. It is activated by a staff held by Kuura, known as the Moon Sceptre and used to move the palace to new locations.

Other characters:
- Kuura - One of the orphan twins, ruler of Moondore’s palace.
- Kiuru - One of the orphan twins, assists her sister in ruling the palace of Moondore.
- Isolde - Assistant to the orphan twins, a kind dragon convicted of witchcraft in another land who has found her home within the walls of Moondore. She mostly helps with accounting and housekeeping.
- Morseth - One of the warriors of Moondore. Probably murdered someone in a previous life.
- There are numerous other characters who join Moondore later (after it is overtaken by the barghest, Alabaster), but they wouldn’t have been there at the time of Sidereal’s creation.

Payment offer: G

Discount? 10% for Acolights
@SylverFyre2003 Order accepted, thank you! I really appreciate the detailed order form; this is very helpful. ^^ Pretty much the only question I have is for Pipsi: Does she talk (more sapient), or is she more like an animal?

Price for this one is 450g. Please wait to be pinged for payment, thanks!
@SylverFyre2003 Order accepted, thank you! I really appreciate the detailed order form; this is very helpful. ^^ Pretty much the only question I have is for Pipsi: Does she talk (more sapient), or is she more like an animal?

Price for this one is 450g. Please wait to be pinged for payment, thanks!
@awaicu Order accepted! With the discount applied, this one will be 405g. Please wait to be pinged for payment, thank you! ^^

Just a few questions for the lore in the meantime. As always, if you haven't got anything specific in mind, just let me know, and I'll make something up.

1. I'm not sure if it'll come up in the story, but I was wondering if you had anything in mind for Kuura and Kiura's history? Were they outlaws, mercenaries, nobility, etc. before coming to Moondore?

2. Could I have brief personality descriptions for Kuura, Kiura, and Morseth?

3. Aside from moving the palace, does Sidereal have other notable abilities or traits? Maybe specific materials she's made from?

EDIT:
4. I noticed Sidereal has it/its in its bio for pronouns, but you also refer to her as "she" in the order form. Do you have a specific preference for this story?
@awaicu Order accepted! With the discount applied, this one will be 405g. Please wait to be pinged for payment, thank you! ^^

Just a few questions for the lore in the meantime. As always, if you haven't got anything specific in mind, just let me know, and I'll make something up.

1. I'm not sure if it'll come up in the story, but I was wondering if you had anything in mind for Kuura and Kiura's history? Were they outlaws, mercenaries, nobility, etc. before coming to Moondore?

2. Could I have brief personality descriptions for Kuura, Kiura, and Morseth?

3. Aside from moving the palace, does Sidereal have other notable abilities or traits? Maybe specific materials she's made from?

EDIT:
4. I noticed Sidereal has it/its in its bio for pronouns, but you also refer to her as "she" in the order form. Do you have a specific preference for this story?
@Disillusionist
Is the Last Lore slot available?
@Disillusionist
Is the Last Lore slot available?
ZPHN6ju.png
1 2 ... 591 592 593 594 595 ... 662 663