Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Disillusionist's Lore & More [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 587 588 589 590 591 ... 656 657
@starsnflowers Hello! Yes, you are still on the pinglist. It's visible at the bottom of the very first post of this thread. You were also pinged last time the shop opened.

(I'm unsure what you mean by Flash Sale -- did you perhaps mean something else?)
@starsnflowers Hello! Yes, you are still on the pinglist. It's visible at the bottom of the very first post of this thread. You were also pinged last time the shop opened.

(I'm unsure what you mean by Flash Sale -- did you perhaps mean something else?)
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Petall Ready to start working on your graphics! Please send me the starting fee via 1-way CR: 3,500t. Thank you!
@Petall Ready to start working on your graphics! Please send me the starting fee via 1-way CR: 3,500t. Thank you!
@LightsKamAction This looks OK, thanks! Cost is still the same, but I do need some new info about the story you'd like to see here.

1. At the time this story begins, where is Kryz living? Does he have other clanmates, and were there any in particular who reacted strongly to Cin's arrival?

2. Does Kryz have any associates, other people he usually hangs out or works with?

3. Aside from being a doctor, does Kryz have any other specialties or special abilities? Elemental magic, necromancy, ESP, etc.

4. What kind of spirit is Cin? Is he a nature elemental, a ghost, a demon, maybe something else?

5. Does anybody else know Cin exists? And is Kryz open to talking about him with others, or not?

6. Cin (formerly sinister Kryz) is a spirit who has been trapped in Kryz for seemingly no reason.
Is there in fact a reason he might have gotten stuck to Kryz? (If there is, I probably won't state it outright in the lore, but it would be helpful information to have.)

7. I'll be referring to your notes here and here for more info on Kryz and Cin. Is this OK, or is there any info you'd like to amend?

If there are some points you aren't sure about, just lmk, and I can make something up. Thanks!
@LightsKamAction This looks OK, thanks! Cost is still the same, but I do need some new info about the story you'd like to see here.

1. At the time this story begins, where is Kryz living? Does he have other clanmates, and were there any in particular who reacted strongly to Cin's arrival?

2. Does Kryz have any associates, other people he usually hangs out or works with?

3. Aside from being a doctor, does Kryz have any other specialties or special abilities? Elemental magic, necromancy, ESP, etc.

4. What kind of spirit is Cin? Is he a nature elemental, a ghost, a demon, maybe something else?

5. Does anybody else know Cin exists? And is Kryz open to talking about him with others, or not?

6. Cin (formerly sinister Kryz) is a spirit who has been trapped in Kryz for seemingly no reason.
Is there in fact a reason he might have gotten stuck to Kryz? (If there is, I probably won't state it outright in the lore, but it would be helpful information to have.)

7. I'll be referring to your notes here and here for more info on Kryz and Cin. Is this OK, or is there any info you'd like to amend?

If there are some points you aren't sure about, just lmk, and I can make something up. Thanks!
@LightsKamAction Really appreciate you taking the time to write that down, thanks! I need more information if the story is longer, so this is very helpful. I'll let you know when I'm ready to start working on your lore. ^^
@LightsKamAction Really appreciate you taking the time to write that down, thanks! I need more information if the story is longer, so this is very helpful. I'll let you know when I'm ready to start working on your lore. ^^
@Petall Samples are up! Let me know if you'd like any changes; or if you'd like to use some of the designs as-is, please send me [b]31,500t[/b] via 1-way CR. The unmarked images will be posted immediately after I accept your payment. Thank you! BANNER -- Images may look a bit blurry because they're automatically resized on the forums. You can open them in a new tab to see them more clearly. Sample 1 [img]https://i.imgur.com/2qqwGDv.png[/img] Sample 2 [img]https://i.imgur.com/Z5O6YDm.png[/img] Sample 3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/MCATxIf.png[/img] Sample 4 [img]https://i.imgur.com/NLCVm0q.png[/img] ----- DIVIDER Sample 1 [img]https://i.imgur.com/SEhvIRd.png[/img] Sample 2 [img]https://i.imgur.com/QQ40tZj.png[/img] Sample 3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/pPRF5fV.png[/img] Sample 4 [img]https://i.imgur.com/xBGvFto.png[/img]
@Petall Samples are up! Let me know if you'd like any changes; or if you'd like to use some of the designs as-is, please send me 31,500t via 1-way CR. The unmarked images will be posted immediately after I accept your payment. Thank you!

BANNER -- Images may look a bit blurry because they're automatically resized on the forums. You can open them in a new tab to see them more clearly.

Sample 1
2qqwGDv.png

Sample 2
Z5O6YDm.png

Sample 3
MCATxIf.png

Sample 4
NLCVm0q.png

DIVIDER
Sample 1
SEhvIRd.png

Sample 2
QQ40tZj.png

Sample 3
pPRF5fV.png

Sample 4
xBGvFto.png
@Disillusionist

OMG THESE ARE SO WELL DONE!!! I think I will go with sample 2 for the banner and sample 2 for the divider! I'll send the rest of the payment over now!
@Disillusionist

OMG THESE ARE SO WELL DONE!!! I think I will go with sample 2 for the banner and sample 2 for the divider! I'll send the rest of the payment over now!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall Thank you, I'm glad you like them! ^^ Please don't forget to save your own copies of these. See you on the 'Locke thread! [img]https://i.imgur.com/WChYeqV.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/6toUQGg.png[/img]
@Petall Thank you, I'm glad you like them! ^^ Please don't forget to save your own copies of these. See you on the 'Locke thread!

WChYeqV.png

6toUQGg.png
@LaughingMagician Ready to start working on your lore. The starting fee is 26g. Thanks!

EDIT: Also, before I forget to ask, does Ithiel still have his pearl? And if so, is there anything significant about it?
@LaughingMagician Ready to start working on your lore. The starting fee is 26g. Thanks!

EDIT: Also, before I forget to ask, does Ithiel still have his pearl? And if so, is there anything significant about it?
@Disillusionist Great question i never thought of it i wanna say it kinda appears clouded over/partially cracked with some lf it being covered in the same stuff the koi represents

If you want to refer to a specific dragon in Saviors of Sornieth i have a leader now
@Disillusionist Great question i never thought of it i wanna say it kinda appears clouded over/partially cracked with some lf it being covered in the same stuff the koi represents

If you want to refer to a specific dragon in Saviors of Sornieth i have a leader now
qe7N2ik.png
@LaughingMagician Your lore is complete! The final payment for this is 229g. Thank you!

Quote:
“It’s a pity you were infected by the Shade. We Saviors would not normally raise our claws against children. But it is the only way...”

“The Shade.” Ithiel had heard those words before. The Saviors had whispered them every so often.

In his young, terrified mind, his thoughts twisted wildly: If the Saviors now wished to end him because of the Shade...then perhaps it would protect him?

He sat dreamily as the Shadow ran its claws over his mane, his pearl...

“You will stand with our Awakened Void, bring sacrifices for us to devour. Our mark is upon you, and our emptiness shall give you strength.”

Beneath the Shadow’s hissing, Ithiel heard another sound, wet and whispery sighs. Movement—there, among the brambles. A hulking form, slowly rising.

He felt the gorge rising at the back of his throat. The approaching form was a gigantic Guardian, but one that had clearly been dead for some time. Lurid runes, glowing with unholy light, scored its blackened hide. Its decaying head swung towards him, the empty eye sockets boring into his soul.
@LaughingMagician Your lore is complete! The final payment for this is 229g. Thank you!

Quote:
“It’s a pity you were infected by the Shade. We Saviors would not normally raise our claws against children. But it is the only way...”

“The Shade.” Ithiel had heard those words before. The Saviors had whispered them every so often.

In his young, terrified mind, his thoughts twisted wildly: If the Saviors now wished to end him because of the Shade...then perhaps it would protect him?

He sat dreamily as the Shadow ran its claws over his mane, his pearl...

“You will stand with our Awakened Void, bring sacrifices for us to devour. Our mark is upon you, and our emptiness shall give you strength.”

Beneath the Shadow’s hissing, Ithiel heard another sound, wet and whispery sighs. Movement—there, among the brambles. A hulking form, slowly rising.

He felt the gorge rising at the back of his throat. The approaching form was a gigantic Guardian, but one that had clearly been dead for some time. Lurid runes, glowing with unholy light, scored its blackened hide. Its decaying head swung towards him, the empty eye sockets boring into his soul.
1 2 ... 587 588 589 590 591 ... 656 657