Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Disillusionist's Lore & More [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 563 564 565 566 567 ... 668 669
@Disillusionist
The starting fee sounds perfectly fine!

To answer your questions:
1. Are there any clan members he regularly interacts with?
The clan members he tends to interact are the ones who are usually out and about in the territory around the main lair: this would be the dragons in this tab excluding Miromere and Nadir. Sometimes he sees other employees when he wanders nearer to the main lair. I don't imagine he has an especially close relationships with any of them; he's usually off doing his own thing with his ferret familiar. That said, he's not opposed to interacting with other dragons especially if they're interested in a trade.

Edit: Sioni and Erimikos are likely the dragons he sees most often; they are a gather/scavenger pair and would be the ones collecting the resources Faramond leads the clan to.

2. Does he experience emotions? How do he and your clan feel about each other?
If he does experience emotions, they're probably not very strong. I can't really imagine him being angry, but he does have a good bond with his familiar. So no strong feelings, more like a faint echo of what a normal dragon might feel. Probably not capable of lies or deception in his current state.

He and the clan have a mutually beneficial relationship. He's found that if he brings them useful materials or leads them to caches of resources, they'll reward him with trinkets he enjoys. His ability to find things can be very helpful to a clan that lives out in the middle of nowhere, so VoltiTech as a whole definitely appreciates him.
@Disillusionist
The starting fee sounds perfectly fine!

To answer your questions:
1. Are there any clan members he regularly interacts with?
The clan members he tends to interact are the ones who are usually out and about in the territory around the main lair: this would be the dragons in this tab excluding Miromere and Nadir. Sometimes he sees other employees when he wanders nearer to the main lair. I don't imagine he has an especially close relationships with any of them; he's usually off doing his own thing with his ferret familiar. That said, he's not opposed to interacting with other dragons especially if they're interested in a trade.

Edit: Sioni and Erimikos are likely the dragons he sees most often; they are a gather/scavenger pair and would be the ones collecting the resources Faramond leads the clan to.

2. Does he experience emotions? How do he and your clan feel about each other?
If he does experience emotions, they're probably not very strong. I can't really imagine him being angry, but he does have a good bond with his familiar. So no strong feelings, more like a faint echo of what a normal dragon might feel. Probably not capable of lies or deception in his current state.

He and the clan have a mutually beneficial relationship. He's found that if he brings them useful materials or leads them to caches of resources, they'll reward him with trinkets he enjoys. His ability to find things can be very helpful to a clan that lives out in the middle of nowhere, so VoltiTech as a whole definitely appreciates him.
56623242.png
@Disillusionist [center][b][u]Order form: LORE[/u][/b][/center] [b]Lore type:[/b] PROSE [b]Lore length:[/b] all in all 2500-3000 words total [b]Link to dragon/s:[/b] Tidus: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/22646234][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/226463/22646234_350.png[/img][/url] along with those 3: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/22754514]Valr [/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56531468]Cabal [/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63120633]Boreas [/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59939182]OneTwoThrees bio might also give a bit more insight about Tidus'... origins? Or what happened to him[/url] [b]Personality of dragon/s:[/b] they all have a bio :) [b]Tidus[/b] proud, arrogant, powerhungry, conceited, vindictive, getting more and more wary the more followers he gets intelligent, versatile, charming [b]Valr [/b] cunning, wants to be independet and yet respected - feared. Doesn't care about right or wrong. Talking in a dry way, inwardly she has to roll her eyes very often cause of the stupidity of others, or their unnecessary chitchat. Has taken Cabal as an "annoying apprentice". [b]Cabal[/b]: you wrote the lore for him, love how you characterised him :D sarcastic, snarky. Barely any sense of self-preservation -> likes to push boundaries of other dragons, tends to run his mouth. Likes to flatter Valr, though he often gets slapped - well, at least that way he can train his reflexes. [b]Boreas[/b]: should be another familiar character ^^ superficial, conceited, insecure, dark thoughts, seeks purpose. Has the air of an emperor around him. [b]Lore info:[/b] Should start from where Tidus leaves his home and mainly it should be about Tidus searching/meeting his companions… helpers… comrades..minions? Tidus knows he won't be able to change the world alone. He needs someone for the more… annoying duties. He's needs someone who isn't bothered by suffering… who can do what needs to be done. Someone who does as he says. Someone intelligent, yet stupid... He needs someone who he can trust more or less. Who'll do anything for a bit of power - or the illusion of power. Tidus + Valr: They don't trust each other. Valr is very capable with her tasks. He'll have to look out and be wary. But he enjoys her dry and black humour. Tidus + Cabal: Tidus mostly tries to ignore Cabal. He may become useful, but for now he's Valrs problem. Tidus + Bores: Tidus is fascinated by Boreas. Just what he hoped for. The power of an emperor serving him. He has to mold the young one. Boreas + Cabal: I'm not sure about those two, how they might interact. Cabal might be fascinated, Boreas might enjoy getting attention... [b]Payment offer:[/b] treasure [b]Discount?[/b] none
@Disillusionist
Order form: LORE
Lore type: PROSE

Lore length: all in all 2500-3000 words total

Link to dragon/s:

Tidus:
22646234_350.png

along with those 3:

Valr
Cabal
Boreas

OneTwoThrees bio might also give a bit more insight about Tidus'... origins? Or what happened to him

Personality of dragon/s:
they all have a bio :)

Tidus proud, arrogant, powerhungry, conceited, vindictive, getting more and more wary the more followers he gets
intelligent, versatile, charming

Valr cunning, wants to be independet and yet respected - feared. Doesn't care about right or wrong. Talking in a dry way, inwardly she has to roll her eyes very often cause of the stupidity of others, or their unnecessary chitchat. Has taken Cabal as an "annoying apprentice".

Cabal: you wrote the lore for him, love how you characterised him :D
sarcastic, snarky. Barely any sense of self-preservation -> likes to push boundaries of other dragons, tends to run his mouth. Likes to flatter Valr, though he often gets slapped - well, at least that way he can train his reflexes.

Boreas: should be another familiar character ^^
superficial, conceited, insecure, dark thoughts, seeks purpose. Has the air of an emperor around him.

Lore info:
Should start from where Tidus leaves his home and mainly it should be about Tidus searching/meeting his companions… helpers… comrades..minions?

Tidus knows he won't be able to change the world alone. He needs someone for the more… annoying duties. He's needs someone who isn't bothered by suffering… who can do what needs to be done. Someone who does as he says. Someone intelligent, yet stupid...

He needs someone who he can trust more or less. Who'll do anything for a bit of power - or the illusion of power.

Tidus + Valr: They don't trust each other. Valr is very capable with her tasks. He'll have to look out and be wary. But he enjoys her dry and black humour.
Tidus + Cabal: Tidus mostly tries to ignore Cabal. He may become useful, but for now he's Valrs problem.
Tidus + Bores: Tidus is fascinated by Boreas. Just what he hoped for. The power of an emperor serving him. He has to mold the young one.
Boreas + Cabal: I'm not sure about those two, how they might interact. Cabal might be fascinated, Boreas might enjoy getting attention...

Payment offer: treasure

Discount? none
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
@IraBell Order accepted! The two new cards are eligible for the 5th order discount and cost 20,400t together.

For the edited card, the cost breakdown is:
1x dragon info -- 200t
1x dragon image -- 200t
3x genes -- 600t
3x color ranges -- 600t
= 1,600t

Total: worth 22,000t. Please wait to be pinged for payment, thanks!
@IraBell Order accepted! The two new cards are eligible for the 5th order discount and cost 20,400t together.

For the edited card, the cost breakdown is:
1x dragon info -- 200t
1x dragon image -- 200t
3x genes -- 600t
3x color ranges -- 600t
= 1,600t

Total: worth 22,000t. Please wait to be pinged for payment, thanks!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +15 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@SylverFyre2003 Thanks for taking the time to write that down! That's very detailed and helpful! I'll add a note to the front and ping you again when I'm ready to begin.
@SylverFyre2003 Thanks for taking the time to write that down! That's very detailed and helpful! I'll add a note to the front and ping you again when I'm ready to begin.
@Jaypaw Thanks for ordering! Once again, I really appreciate the detailed order form and additional links. A max of 3,000 words will be 450,000t. Please wait to be pinged for payment.

In the meantime, I have a few questions about Tidus and co. If you haven't got anything solid in mind, just lmk and I'll make something up. Thank you!

1. Just to double-check that I've interpreted his previous lore correctly: Is Tidus Shade-touched?

2. Is his skin reflected in his in-lore appearance as well?

3. Are Valr, Cabal, and Boreas all listed in the order he met them in?

4. Do you have anything in mind for how their lair looks or where they live? Also, does their clan have a name?
@Jaypaw Thanks for ordering! Once again, I really appreciate the detailed order form and additional links. A max of 3,000 words will be 450,000t. Please wait to be pinged for payment.

In the meantime, I have a few questions about Tidus and co. If you haven't got anything solid in mind, just lmk and I'll make something up. Thank you!

1. Just to double-check that I've interpreted his previous lore correctly: Is Tidus Shade-touched?

2. Is his skin reflected in his in-lore appearance as well?

3. Are Valr, Cabal, and Boreas all listed in the order he met them in?

4. Do you have anything in mind for how their lair looks or where they live? Also, does their clan have a name?
@LaughingMagician Samples are up! Please let me know if you'd like any changes or which ones you'd like to use; the clickable versions will be posted afterwards. Final payment is [b]worth 27,450t[/b]. Thank you! LOSING YOUR WAY Sample 1 [img]https://i.imgur.com/lddunIp.png[/img] Sample 2 [img]https://i.imgur.com/9iXyuwC.png[/img] Sample 3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/RZs9MDI.png[/img] Sample 4 [img]https://i.imgur.com/e6fwCm1.png[/img] Sample 5 [img]https://i.imgur.com/pnNrHcX.png[/img] ----- WINTER MYTH Sample 1 [img]https://i.imgur.com/uZit1q2.png[/img] Sample 2 [img]https://i.imgur.com/GJGiu7G.png[/img] Sample 3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/5rUadZN.png[/img] Sample 4 [img]https://i.imgur.com/xJTxgLt.png[/img] Sample 5 [img]https://i.imgur.com/1zKr19R.png[/img]
@LaughingMagician Samples are up! Please let me know if you'd like any changes or which ones you'd like to use; the clickable versions will be posted afterwards. Final payment is worth 27,450t. Thank you!

LOSING YOUR WAY
Sample 1
lddunIp.png

Sample 2
9iXyuwC.png

Sample 3
RZs9MDI.png

Sample 4
e6fwCm1.png

Sample 5
pnNrHcX.png

WINTER MYTH
Sample 1
uZit1q2.png

Sample 2
GJGiu7G.png

Sample 3
5rUadZN.png

Sample 4
xJTxgLt.png

Sample 5
1zKr19R.png
@IraBell Ready to start working on your cards. The starting fee for this is 2,200t OR 3g, thanks!
@IraBell Ready to start working on your cards. The starting fee for this is 2,200t OR 3g, thanks!
@khe I've finished writing for Haligan! A preview of the lore is shown below. Please send me the final payment via 1-way CR: [b]94,000t OR 94g[/b]. The link to the full Google Doc will be PM'd to you immediately after I accept the CR. Thank you! [quote=PREVIEW]The wind dances past. It tugs at you, teasing and ruffling your mane, tempting you into the air. You lean into its embrace. You close your eyes, and you let yourself go. [i]A trust fall.[/i] And the wind slips away, leaving you crumpled in the dirt, pinions aching for a strength they have never known. No one says a word. There is no derision, there are no cries of fear. You tell yourself it’s better this way. But as they fill up the streets behind you, like shadows crawling slowly over the ground, the whispering starts up again. [i]“Is this an apology?” —again you remember the star clutched in your hand. Looking up at the heavens, afraid of actually receiving a reply.[/i][/quote]
@khe I've finished writing for Haligan! A preview of the lore is shown below. Please send me the final payment via 1-way CR: 94,000t OR 94g. The link to the full Google Doc will be PM'd to you immediately after I accept the CR. Thank you!

PREVIEW wrote:
The wind dances past. It tugs at you, teasing and ruffling your mane, tempting you into the air.
You lean into its embrace. You close your eyes, and you let yourself go. A trust fall.
And the wind slips away, leaving you crumpled in the dirt, pinions aching for a strength they have never known.

No one says a word. There is no derision, there are no cries of fear. You tell yourself it’s better this way.
But as they fill up the streets behind you, like shadows crawling slowly over the ground, the whispering starts up again.

“Is this an apology?” —again you remember the star clutched in your hand. Looking up at the heavens, afraid of actually receiving a reply.
@Disillusionist Losing your Way Sample 1 and Sample 3 Winter myth.
@Disillusionist Losing your Way Sample 1 and Sample 3 Winter myth.
qe7N2ik.png
@disillusionist oh this sounds lovely, thank u!!! i also overcalculated how much i was expecting u to write, i thought it was something a lot smaller. i hope it's okay u wrote so much ;0; my bad!!
@disillusionist oh this sounds lovely, thank u!!! i also overcalculated how much i was expecting u to write, i thought it was something a lot smaller. i hope it's okay u wrote so much ;0; my bad!!
blood vigour, if you're so inclined and nasty

6XCD9ya.png
1 2 ... 563 564 565 566 567 ... 668 669