Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | fresh hot spicy art [USD]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@twocue

Oh no! So sorry I forgot to clarify; I just did a black & white headshot so my brain went right in that direction. Here's the right link. (That also means your math was totally right, so $16 it is!)
@twocue

Oh no! So sorry I forgot to clarify; I just did a black & white headshot so my brain went right in that direction. Here's the right link. (That also means your math was totally right, so $16 it is!)
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
@LongMorrison

Haha it was my fault X'D! Sorry I'm sleepy and wasn't thinking to mention that. I'll try to get that sent off in the morning, otherwise after work. Good night! And thank you so much.
@LongMorrison

Haha it was my fault X'D! Sorry I'm sleepy and wasn't thinking to mention that. I'll try to get that sent off in the morning, otherwise after work. Good night! And thank you so much.
@DreamyChimera

Hey there, this is a reminder ping for if you're still interested in commissioning me!
@DreamyChimera

Hey there, this is a reminder ping for if you're still interested in commissioning me!
@LongMorrison

Oh yes I'm still interested! Give me a bit to decide on what I'd want and I'll get right back to you! I've been a bit busy w/ a beauty pageant I'm hosting here, so I'd totally let it slip my mind! Thanks so much for pinging to remind me!
@LongMorrison

Oh yes I'm still interested! Give me a bit to decide on what I'd want and I'll get right back to you! I've been a bit busy w/ a beauty pageant I'm hosting here, so I'd totally let it slip my mind! Thanks so much for pinging to remind me!
@LongMorrison

could i grab an icon of any of the characters here? whichever you'd like, i can do partial payment with USD and gems!
@LongMorrison

could i grab an icon of any of the characters here? whichever you'd like, i can do partial payment with USD and gems!
@DreamyChimera

No worries, I look forward to hearing from you soon!

@Talarik

Sure thing! Is it alright if I do Vee? I love their look!
@DreamyChimera

No worries, I look forward to hearing from you soon!

@Talarik

Sure thing! Is it alright if I do Vee? I love their look!
@LongMorrison sure!! thank you so much, where do i send USD payment?
@LongMorrison sure!! thank you so much, where do i send USD payment?
@Talarik

Right here! You can include any additional information you'd like me to know here as well.
@Talarik

Right here! You can include any additional information you'd like me to know here as well.
@LongMorrison

Mmmm a spicy comic fresh off the press sounds extra yummy to me~

In all seriousness I think I've made up my mind xD I would like to commission you for a comic! I've been working a bit on some lore for my clan, so I think it would be cool to have a comic for it! Or...at least a page or two~

How do we go about figuring out this? I've never commissioned for a comic before xP I may want to commission you for a somewhat long term project, if that's okay! But that's really only if I can afford it/you would be interested in it.

If nothing else I'm likely to be a repeat customer, honestly~ Your art is so lovely and affordable!
@LongMorrison

Mmmm a spicy comic fresh off the press sounds extra yummy to me~

In all seriousness I think I've made up my mind xD I would like to commission you for a comic! I've been working a bit on some lore for my clan, so I think it would be cool to have a comic for it! Or...at least a page or two~

How do we go about figuring out this? I've never commissioned for a comic before xP I may want to commission you for a somewhat long term project, if that's okay! But that's really only if I can afford it/you would be interested in it.

If nothing else I'm likely to be a repeat customer, honestly~ Your art is so lovely and affordable!
@DreamyChimera

Ah, that's great! For comics, it helps if you have some sort of idea for a plot (or whatever you want out of the comic), but I'm totally willing to help you iron that out! For now, it'd also be cool to have an idea of your lore and the characters you'd like to focus on.

Once we have a plot & page count nailed down we can get started! I'll check in with you at pretty much every stage; a comic's a big project and I want to make sure that it goes as smoothly as possible and that the end product is the best that it can be.
@DreamyChimera

Ah, that's great! For comics, it helps if you have some sort of idea for a plot (or whatever you want out of the comic), but I'm totally willing to help you iron that out! For now, it'd also be cool to have an idea of your lore and the characters you'd like to focus on.

Once we have a plot & page count nailed down we can get started! I'll check in with you at pretty much every stage; a comic's a big project and I want to make sure that it goes as smoothly as possible and that the end product is the best that it can be.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8