Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | fresh hot spicy art [USD]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@LongMorrison
I would want a full body with three people in full color, in dynamic poses (dancing, It's fine if the more dynamic poses cost extra) with an abstract background.
Rey, Finn, and Poe from Star Wars.
I can pay in T upfront.
@LongMorrison
I would want a full body with three people in full color, in dynamic poses (dancing, It's fine if the more dynamic poses cost extra) with an abstract background.
Rey, Finn, and Poe from Star Wars.
I can pay in T upfront.
@Soulbound

Ah, sorry, but I do need at least half in USD.
@Soulbound

Ah, sorry, but I do need at least half in USD.
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
@LongMorrison
My bad! I don't have cash, I'm leaving FR and trying to get everything out of my hoard. Sorry for the trouble!
@LongMorrison
My bad! I don't have cash, I'm leaving FR and trying to get everything out of my hoard. Sorry for the trouble!
@Soulbound

Don't worry about it, thanks for your interest!
@Soulbound

Don't worry about it, thanks for your interest!
@sempiternalSoma

Pinging myself so I remember to come back and order something bc wow nice excellent
@sempiternalSoma

Pinging myself so I remember to come back and order something bc wow nice excellent
wltdc9X.png
@LongMorrison

necro thread ripbut you answered in interest in doing a ref sheet for me and i thought itd be best to reply here c: i would love to get something from you!
@LongMorrison

necro thread ripbut you answered in interest in doing a ref sheet for me and i thought itd be best to reply here c: i would love to get something from you!
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png s.png
@gloomykuma

Hey, fantastic! Can I get some specifics on what you'd like?
@gloomykuma

Hey, fantastic! Can I get some specifics on what you'd like?
@LongMorrison ref sheet of my fursona Ricky here! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39255942] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/392560/39255942_350.png[/img] [/url] place holder for the refs i drew of them to give a general idea of what they look like i kinda messed up on the full body portrait regarding the mane since i forgot how i wanted it, but thats what the bust is for to help fix that whoops lol their hair is supposed to look like a lion's mane pretty much. and the eyes are supposed to be a more golden color definitely front view and back view showing, and some sort of happy,silly, or excited expression. ill leave that to you to decide. and maybe a small area with the color swatches, and perhaps a small chibi version somewhere if thats ok with you? oh and they have 5 fingers for ultimate big grabbin paws, i just didnt draw them since this is the first time i attempted something like this. if you need a reference for how that would look id be happy to show you and i think thats it, still new to all of this so if i think of something else later ill do another commission c: ill be paying with pay pal
@LongMorrison

ref sheet of my fursona Ricky here!

39255942_350.png

place holder for the refs i drew of them to give a general idea of what they look like

i kinda messed up on the full body portrait regarding the mane since i forgot how i wanted it, but thats what the bust is for to help fix that whoops lol their hair is supposed to look like a lion's mane pretty much. and the eyes are supposed to be a more golden color

definitely front view and back view showing, and some sort of happy,silly, or excited expression. ill leave that to you to decide. and maybe a small area with the color swatches, and perhaps a small chibi version somewhere if thats ok with you? oh and they have 5 fingers for ultimate big grabbin paws, i just didnt draw them since this is the first time i attempted something like this. if you need a reference for how that would look id be happy to show you

and i think thats it, still new to all of this so if i think of something else later ill do another commission c: ill be paying with pay pal
@gloomykuma

Alright, cool— will you be paying upfront or half before & half after?
@gloomykuma

Alright, cool— will you be paying upfront or half before & half after?
@LongMorrison

upfront :)
@LongMorrison

upfront :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8