Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ink's Sketch Shop {T/G/Items} [OPEN]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
@QuetzalQueen sure! Lemme know which one and what apparel you’d like them wearing, if any.
@QuetzalQueen sure! Lemme know which one and what apparel you’d like them wearing, if any.
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc...ccccccccc...Inkpot Accent Shop

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
Be formless. Shapeless, like water. //
...XBYSamS.png
@CosmicConundrum Headshot done for ya! Hopefully this looks okay c: I can add a drop shadow to the stars if you'd like, so they're easier to see. [img]http://fr.verfans.com/art/CosmicConundrum_Kanen.png[/img]
@CosmicConundrum

Headshot done for ya! Hopefully this looks okay c: I can add a drop shadow to the stars if you'd like, so they're easier to see.

CosmicConundrum_Kanen.png
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
@ink

ahhhh thank you!

EDIT: wait i have more money and i'd like to commission you again with another request for a bust because >:)

this time it's a harpy/avian girl! she has more references here as well. she would preferably have her mask on! also, if it would be possible for you to add some of her feathers layered artistically around the base/behind the bust it would be awesome!
@ink

ahhhh thank you!

EDIT: wait i have more money and i'd like to commission you again with another request for a bust because >:)

this time it's a harpy/avian girl! she has more references here as well. she would preferably have her mask on! also, if it would be possible for you to add some of her feathers layered artistically around the base/behind the bust it would be awesome!
looking for art of my oc!
ART SHOP
ACCENT AND SKIN SHOP (STUDIO MOONGAZE)
TUMBLR
@CosmicConundrum can do!
@CosmicConundrum can do!

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink
How much would a colored headshot of this boy be?
@Ink
How much would a colored headshot of this boy be?
@GEESE

175kt if you wanted it with minimum/flat color and all accessories, cut off just below the chin. I could also do full rendering on his genes + the base of his neck and up which would include his scarf for 250kt.
@GEESE

175kt if you wanted it with minimum/flat color and all accessories, cut off just below the chin. I could also do full rendering on his genes + the base of his neck and up which would include his scarf for 250kt.

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink
I'd love a slot for the latter please. I'll send the CR for payment when ya confirm~
@Ink
I'd love a slot for the latter please. I'll send the CR for payment when ya confirm~
@GEESE sure! I just have the human headshot for Cosmic to do then you're next. I'll send a link to the final piece in the crossroads chat.
@GEESE sure! I just have the human headshot for Cosmic to do then you're next. I'll send a link to the final piece in the crossroads chat.

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
Prices edited slightly, and here's a second headshot for @CosmicConundrum! [img]http://fr.verfans.com/art/CosmicConundrum_Cosmic.png[/img]
Prices edited slightly, and here's a second headshot for @CosmicConundrum!

CosmicConundrum_Cosmic.png

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
derg headshot for @GEESE! [img]http://fr.verfans.com/art/VessaHEadshot.png[/img] edit; oh carp a small few errors, lemme fix those quick.
derg headshot for @GEESE!

VessaHEadshot.png

edit; oh carp a small few errors, lemme fix those quick.

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15