Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Opal Art (usd only atm) (Open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Sagitaurus

Aah thank you so much! :D Half body sounds good to me, I need practice. c:

Do you want chibi style or non chibi? Or maybe pick which style you want from the gallery I sent you? Lol
@Sagitaurus

Aah thank you so much! :D Half body sounds good to me, I need practice. c:

Do you want chibi style or non chibi? Or maybe pick which style you want from the gallery I sent you? Lol
art trades open, dm me

@Sagitaurus - Aaaaah, thank you so much! Would you like payment now or after? :O

@Sagitaurus - Aaaaah, thank you so much! Would you like payment now or after? :O
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@roadhog Ah I usually do payment before, as stated in my opening intro, if that's alright~
@roadhog Ah I usually do payment before, as stated in my opening intro, if that's alright~

@Sagitaurus - Oops, sorry about that! I'll send over payment right away!!

@Sagitaurus - Oops, sorry about that! I'll send over payment right away!!
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@roadhog I hope you like it~ [img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/037b/f/2016/227/0/a/roadhogbust_roman_by_scissorsmith-dae1ag0.png[/img] @Hexus I really like your non-chibi style if that's alright?
@roadhog I hope you like it~

roadhogbust_roman_by_scissorsmith-dae1ag0.png

@Hexus I really like your non-chibi style if that's alright?

@Sagitaurus !!!!!! Oh my gosh, he's absolutely gorgeous!!! Thank you sooo much. ;;u;; < 3

@Sagitaurus !!!!!! Oh my gosh, he's absolutely gorgeous!!! Thank you sooo much. ;;u;; < 3
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@Sagitaurus

Totally! So something big like this, or smaller like this?

Can you draw this girl for me? c: References are in her bio! Now who would you like me to draw? :D
@Sagitaurus

Totally! So something big like this, or smaller like this?

Can you draw this girl for me? c: References are in her bio! Now who would you like me to draw? :D
art trades open, dm me
@Sagitaurus

Username: warden
Payment Type: Treasure!
Visual Reference: http://66.media.tumblr.com/41f4c9153ee12f074931e4b68bddb0a0/tumblr_oanuqzfXNW1vpmguuo1_1280.png (he has a gap in his teeth, not sure if you can tell from the side haha)
Personality: pretentious, smug, flirty (think the poodle from Oliver and Company if you've seen it haha)
@Sagitaurus

Username: warden
Payment Type: Treasure!
Visual Reference: http://66.media.tumblr.com/41f4c9153ee12f074931e4b68bddb0a0/tumblr_oanuqzfXNW1vpmguuo1_1280.png (he has a gap in his teeth, not sure if you can tell from the side haha)
Personality: pretentious, smug, flirty (think the poodle from Oliver and Company if you've seen it haha)
@warden Oh man they look so fun e U e Sure I'll do them~ Also I LOOOVE Georgette, so I totally know what you're talking about ;D

@Hexus Oh gosh umum, if it's a half body, maybe the bigger one if that's okay?

I can for sure draw that cutie for you! The character who I was hoping for I have art for, but none in the clothes I was hoping to get them in. I was going to draw it up tonight as soon as I've finished the head/ stitching together the amigurumi toy I'm making for a friends birthday. If that's alright with you I can mail the ref to you as soon as I've finished it?
@warden Oh man they look so fun e U e Sure I'll do them~ Also I LOOOVE Georgette, so I totally know what you're talking about ;D

@Hexus Oh gosh umum, if it's a half body, maybe the bigger one if that's okay?

I can for sure draw that cutie for you! The character who I was hoping for I have art for, but none in the clothes I was hoping to get them in. I was going to draw it up tonight as soon as I've finished the head/ stitching together the amigurumi toy I'm making for a friends birthday. If that's alright with you I can mail the ref to you as soon as I've finished it?
@Sagitaurus hehe glad you like them! c: and yeah Georgette is a blast! I'll send the treasure through crossroads in a moment!
@Sagitaurus hehe glad you like them! c: and yeah Georgette is a blast! I'll send the treasure through crossroads in a moment!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11