Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Opal Art (usd only atm) (Open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Alphajet

Ah you're so sweet, thank you ; v ;

For sure you can, I'll add you to the list~
@Alphajet

Ah you're so sweet, thank you ; v ;

For sure you can, I'll add you to the list~
@Alphajet All finished hun~ [img]http://orig05.deviantart.net/40ad/f/2016/230/2/1/alphajet_stolisanderbust_by_scissorsmith-daeg3dv.png[/img]
@Alphajet All finished hun~

alphajet_stolisanderbust_by_scissorsmith-daeg3dv.png
@Sagitaurus
OH MYYY!! She looks AMAZING, I'm just in love with your art! ;u;
I need another one of these! (if that's alright with you) <3

Username: Alphajet
Payment Type: (USD/ Gems/ Treasure/ Mix) Treasure
Visual Reference: Boop~
Personality: (please use only three words to describe them) Flirty, Confident, Mischievous
@Sagitaurus
OH MYYY!! She looks AMAZING, I'm just in love with your art! ;u;
I need another one of these! (if that's alright with you) <3

Username: Alphajet
Visual Reference: Boop~
Personality: (please use only three words to describe them) Flirty, Confident, Mischievous
@alphajet Ah yeh for sure I can! I do want to let you know I've raised the price by 50k as I've been putting more time into these then I was originally going to. If you're still interested I can get started once I've finished this adopt I've been commissioned for~
@alphajet Ah yeh for sure I can! I do want to let you know I've raised the price by 50k as I've been putting more time into these then I was originally going to. If you're still interested I can get started once I've finished this adopt I've been commissioned for~
@Sagitaurus
Oh yes I'm very much still interested! I noticed the price change on the first page~
I'll send over the treasure now!
@Sagitaurus
Oh yes I'm very much still interested! I noticed the price change on the first page~
I'll send over the treasure now!
@Sagitaurus

Username: Chui
Visual Reference: Kal!
Personality: (please use only three words to describe them) Polite, reserved, friendly
@Sagitaurus

Username: Chui
Visual Reference: Kal!
Personality: (please use only three words to describe them) Polite, reserved, friendly
Pawprint_pixel_by_Mirg_Marie.pngPawprint_pixel_by_Mirg_Marie.png
j3zsWMV.png
@alphajet All done!<3 [img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/17d0/f/2016/231/2/2/alphajet_ibysbust_by_scissorsmith-daehs2h.png[/img] @chui I'll add you to the list! I'll get started as soon as payment is sent~
@alphajet All done!<3

alphajet_ibysbust_by_scissorsmith-daehs2h.png

@chui I'll add you to the list! I'll get started as soon as payment is sent~
@Sagitaurus
Yessss! She looks fantastic! Gosh, I love your art >3<
Thank you so much for all these awesome headshots, could you ping me when you have treasure slots open again?~
@Sagitaurus
Yessss! She looks fantastic! Gosh, I love your art >3<
Thank you so much for all these awesome headshots, could you ping me when you have treasure slots open again?~
@Alphajet For sure! I'll make up a pinglist for it~
@Alphajet For sure! I'll make up a pinglist for it~
@chui All finished~ [img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/844c/f/2016/231/6/f/chui_kalbust_by_scissorsmith-daej3rr.png[/img]
@chui All finished~

chui_kalbust_by_scissorsmith-daej3rr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11