Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Opal Art (usd only atm) (Open)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@alphajet All done~ [img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/5a0e/f/2016/237/9/b/alphajet_busthippy_by_scissorsmith-daf9uqp.png[/img] @chui I'm closing again for a day or so, did either of you want to stay on the ping list for when I reopen?
@alphajet All done~

alphajet_busthippy_by_scissorsmith-daf9uqp.png

@chui

I'm closing again for a day or so, did either of you want to stay on the ping list for when I reopen?
@Sagitaurus
Thank you so much! She looks absolutely beautiful :'D
And I'd love to stay on the pinglist! I'm about to go out but I'll definitely send over a tip with the next order~
@Sagitaurus
Thank you so much! She looks absolutely beautiful :'D
And I'd love to stay on the pinglist! I'm about to go out but I'll definitely send over a tip with the next order~
@Sagitaurus

Hi :) Just checking to see if you were still going to make that ref. I feel bad for just taking free art from you lol so if you can't get to it, do you want me to just pay you? And we can do an art trade some other time?
@Sagitaurus

Hi :) Just checking to see if you were still going to make that ref. I feel bad for just taking free art from you lol so if you can't get to it, do you want me to just pay you? And we can do an art trade some other time?
art trades open, dm me
@Hexus OMG! I am soso sorry I forgot all about our trade! Nono I'll get that done and sent! I'm such a dope, I'm sorry ; H ;
@Hexus OMG! I am soso sorry I forgot all about our trade! Nono I'll get that done and sent! I'm such a dope, I'm sorry ; H ;
@Sagitaurus

Oh haha that's okay! I just didn't want to take your art and not give anything in return. ^^;;;
@Sagitaurus

Oh haha that's okay! I just didn't want to take your art and not give anything in return. ^^;;;
art trades open, dm me
@Sagitaurus I gotta go out but Id love to reserve a slot please? c:
@Sagitaurus I gotta go out but Id love to reserve a slot please? c:
@hallowedangel777 Yeh no problem~ I'll put you on my list
@hallowedangel777 Yeh no problem~ I'll put you on my list
@Sagitaurus - Sorry for the silly question, but what's the difference in your pricing? Some are $4/150kT and some are $8/300kT but I'm not sure why and don't see how to specify on the order form?
@Sagitaurus - Sorry for the silly question, but what's the difference in your pricing? Some are $4/150kT and some are $8/300kT but I'm not sure why and don't see how to specify on the order form?
0PqvHjq.png
@languagevirus Pff yeh that's my bad on the order form. I only had one option before and added in two price options, I guess it would help if I specified. One is just lines and flats and the other is fully shaded and highlighted. I'll go fix that up ; v ;
@languagevirus Pff yeh that's my bad on the order form. I only had one option before and added in two price options, I guess it would help if I specified. One is just lines and flats and the other is fully shaded and highlighted. I'll go fix that up ; v ;
@Sagitaurus - No, it's totally my fault. Being a complete failboat when it comes to art myself, I'm kind of clueless about all the technical intricacies beyond, like, "Okay that looks really good and really hard to do." I hate asking questions like that, but thank you so much for the explanation. If it's cool I'd love to get one for my OC.

Username: LanguageVirus
Payment Type: (USD/ Gems/ Treasure/ Mix) Treasure, please.
Visual Reference: Her design has kind of changed a bit since I last commissioned work for her, so please tell me if this isn't all right. Also please tell me if it's too much with the hearing aids/glasses and the price needs to be bumped up. This one is the most updated reference I have. Her hair and eye color are right, her glasses are right. It's just that I envision her with a rounder face and no bangs, just side-parted hair. This one is probably the best for her hearing aids, but I'd like her with black glasses like in the first, and still with no bangs.
Personality: (please use only three words to describe them) Observant, introverted, neurotic.

And could I get the flat color option please?
@Sagitaurus - No, it's totally my fault. Being a complete failboat when it comes to art myself, I'm kind of clueless about all the technical intricacies beyond, like, "Okay that looks really good and really hard to do." I hate asking questions like that, but thank you so much for the explanation. If it's cool I'd love to get one for my OC.

Username: LanguageVirus
Payment Type: (USD/ Gems/ Treasure/ Mix) Treasure, please.
Visual Reference: Her design has kind of changed a bit since I last commissioned work for her, so please tell me if this isn't all right. Also please tell me if it's too much with the hearing aids/glasses and the price needs to be bumped up. This one is the most updated reference I have. Her hair and eye color are right, her glasses are right. It's just that I envision her with a rounder face and no bangs, just side-parted hair. This one is probably the best for her hearing aids, but I'd like her with black glasses like in the first, and still with no bangs.
Personality: (please use only three words to describe them) Observant, introverted, neurotic.

And could I get the flat color option please?
0PqvHjq.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11