Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Opal Art (usd only atm) (Open)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Sagitaurus Oh my GOODNESS they look great! Thank you so much for fracing my character with your styling ;w;

Would you be open to another headshot soon?
@Sagitaurus Oh my GOODNESS they look great! Thank you so much for fracing my character with your styling ;w;

Would you be open to another headshot soon?
Pawprint_pixel_by_Mirg_Marie.pngPawprint_pixel_by_Mirg_Marie.png
j3zsWMV.png
@chui You're so very welcome<333

I'm taking a short break just until I've finished the other two on my list so I don't overdo it. I've been working on a lot of different things the last 4 days so I'm a little worn out. I can put you on the ping list and let you know when I'm open next?
@chui You're so very welcome<333

I'm taking a short break just until I've finished the other two on my list so I don't overdo it. I've been working on a lot of different things the last 4 days so I'm a little worn out. I can put you on the ping list and let you know when I'm open next?
@Sagitaurus I would very much appreciate a ping list! ^-^ I'd love to buy from you again~
@Sagitaurus I would very much appreciate a ping list! ^-^ I'd love to buy from you again~
Pawprint_pixel_by_Mirg_Marie.pngPawprint_pixel_by_Mirg_Marie.png
j3zsWMV.png
@Hexus I'm so sorry I took so long with this! I still haven't finished my ref, I ended up too busy finishing a ref page commission for RL money so I had to set FR stuff aside for a bit. I had a lot of fun working on your wee bab and I hope you enjoy her~ I'll mail you my ref as soon as it's done! [img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/5305/f/2016/232/c/9/hips_up_by_scissorsmith-daep86b.png[/img]
@Hexus I'm so sorry I took so long with this! I still haven't finished my ref, I ended up too busy finishing a ref page commission for RL money so I had to set FR stuff aside for a bit. I had a lot of fun working on your wee bab and I hope you enjoy her~ I'll mail you my ref as soon as it's done!

hips_up_by_scissorsmith-daep86b.png
@Sagitaurus

AAAAAAAAAAAA OMG SHE'S PERFECT

I love it! Thank you sooo much!<3:D

Don't even worry about it, I totally understand. c: Please take your time and don't overwork yourself!
@Sagitaurus

AAAAAAAAAAAA OMG SHE'S PERFECT

I love it! Thank you sooo much!<3:D

Don't even worry about it, I totally understand. c: Please take your time and don't overwork yourself!
art trades open, dm me
@Sagitaurus
what awesome art! I just have to commission you. I think you'd do perfect with my oc <3
Could I get a half-body rather than just a bust? I will be happy to pay a little extra.

Any degree of corruption is up to you. Anywhere between normal to extra monster limbs is totally cool.
Quote:
Username: houseteeth
Payment Type: USD
Visual Reference: (X) (X)
Personality: moody gay bean
@Sagitaurus
what awesome art! I just have to commission you. I think you'd do perfect with my oc <3
Could I get a half-body rather than just a bust? I will be happy to pay a little extra.

Any degree of corruption is up to you. Anywhere between normal to extra monster limbs is totally cool.
Quote:
Username: houseteeth
Payment Type: USD
Visual Reference: (X) (X)
Personality: moody gay bean
DbPd1nP.png
@Hexus Aaaah I'm so glad you like her<333

@houseteeth Heya~ If I were to do a half body the price would be closer to 10-15 dollars. If you're still interested then I can put you on my list.
@Hexus Aaaah I'm so glad you like her<333

@houseteeth Heya~ If I were to do a half body the price would be closer to 10-15 dollars. If you're still interested then I can put you on my list.
@Sagitaurus
Yep, I'd be totally fine with that.
@Sagitaurus
Yep, I'd be totally fine with that.
DbPd1nP.png
@horseteeth All finished~ [img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/1876/f/2016/233/5/c/waistup_by_scissorsmith-daesfy9.png[/img]
@horseteeth All finished~

waistup_by_scissorsmith-daesfy9.png

@alphajet @chui

Just letting you know I'm back open~<3

@alphajet @chui

Just letting you know I'm back open~<3
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11