Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Opal Art (usd only atm) (Open)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@Sagitaurus
omg my name was spelling wrong in the ping so i never got it--good thing I came to check!

THIS LOOKS SO AWESOME!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH <33

When I finally get a dragon rep of her, this goin' right in the bio
@Sagitaurus
omg my name was spelling wrong in the ping so i never got it--good thing I came to check!

THIS LOOKS SO AWESOME!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH <33

When I finally get a dragon rep of her, this goin' right in the bio
DbPd1nP.png
@houseteeth Oh my god I'm such a dingus. I'm so sorry hun! I'm so pleased you like her. ; v ;
@houseteeth Oh my god I'm such a dingus. I'm so sorry hun! I'm so pleased you like her. ; v ;
@Sagitaurus
Username: Alphajet
Payment Type: (USD/ Gems/ Treasure/ Mix) Treasure!
Visual Reference: [x] [x]
Personality: (please use only three words to describe them) Sarcastic, Judgmental, Jealous
@Sagitaurus
Payment Type: (USD/ Gems/ Treasure/ Mix) Treasure!
Visual Reference: [x] [x]
Personality: (please use only three words to describe them) Sarcastic, Judgmental, Jealous
@Sagitaurus SO glad to see you open again! ^-^

Username: Chui
Payment Type: (USD/ Gems/ Treasure/ Mix) Treasure
Visual Reference: Ben
Personality: (please use only three words to describe them) Sweet cinnamon roll, friendly, shy
@Sagitaurus SO glad to see you open again! ^-^

Username: Chui
Visual Reference: Ben
Personality: (please use only three words to describe them) Sweet cinnamon roll, friendly, shy
Pawprint_pixel_by_Mirg_Marie.pngPawprint_pixel_by_Mirg_Marie.png
j3zsWMV.png
@chui @alphajet Can do~!
@chui @alphajet Can do~!
@Sagitaurus
How could I forget that you had an order form x_x
I'll edit my first post and send over the treasure!
@Sagitaurus
How could I forget that you had an order form x_x
I'll edit my first post and send over the treasure!
@alphajet Finished~ [img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/19ee/f/2016/236/5/e/alphajet_bust_by_scissorsmith-daf4vfm.png[/img]
@alphajet Finished~

alphajet_bust_by_scissorsmith-daf4vfm.png
@Sagitaurus
YESSS! Gosh she looks lovely. Thank you so much! :D I'm in love with your art, I need more! <3
Visual Reference: [x]
Personality: (please use only three words to describe them) Chill, laidback, boho
@Sagitaurus
YESSS! Gosh she looks lovely. Thank you so much! :D I'm in love with your art, I need more! <3
Visual Reference: [x]
Personality: (please use only three words to describe them) Chill, laidback, boho
@Alphajet

Sure thing hun~ I'll add you again u v u Just a heads up for later, I'm thinking about uping my prices again after seeing some of the others pricing in the forums. Apparently the treasure to usd is a little off (treasure being super low) so I might try and adjust that in a bit.
@Alphajet

Sure thing hun~ I'll add you again u v u Just a heads up for later, I'm thinking about uping my prices again after seeing some of the others pricing in the forums. Apparently the treasure to usd is a little off (treasure being super low) so I might try and adjust that in a bit.
@chui Finished~ I imagined he saw a sea horse. (I love sea horses<3 ) [img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/4ad1/f/2016/236/a/d/chui_ben_by_scissorsmith-daf78lr.png[/img]
@chui Finished~ I imagined he saw a sea horse. (I love sea horses<3 )

chui_ben_by_scissorsmith-daf78lr.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11