Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Auries' Artistry! - SLOTS OPEN
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 95 96
Can I be added to pinglist?
Can I be added to pinglist?
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
@Zemo Addded! :)
@Zemo Addded! :)
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Effervessa @Syncogon @Addmon @lightningpelt @Lyka @SarcasticHawke @Mortveil @winterbright @HenryTheArcher @NickelDragons @Benuyka @mystiki @PantheraScience @kelpsi @Niharike @PinesAwait @Chantric @Elodea @aehdncl @Superblox @Tune @exosomniac @WhiteVixen @blazingsnark @X3X @Heathers @JDonathan @TheGracefuldeer @Ilysia @CheeseChatot @Fallingstar275 @cerion @remuslupn @Sharanay @Behlair @Karrikut @Darkrait @mercurialwings @Luunai @Glurpagos @Jeana @copierthief @BardsTale @Dathomir @Gorwen @TsarinaTorment @Whyyesimnot @TwilightDreams @ProphetofProfit @Rookie @Sealterbloind @Whyyesimnot @Zemo
@Camy @DragonDraws @BlueWolf0151 @Silverhame @Fanartsy @lucidcoyote @Dathomir @MadnessInMe

Hey you guys! I'm going to be opening up 3 slots for now! but unfortunately I will only be taking paypal as payment. I have revamped my prices slightly as I have improved, and I am also only taking paypal as I need a bit more income to pay my bills.

First come first served, but I may not reply too much this evening. Thanks once again and I look forward to drawing more!
(please find order forms on the first page, i will only accept orders which use those!)
@Effervessa @Syncogon @Addmon @lightningpelt @Lyka @SarcasticHawke @Mortveil @winterbright @HenryTheArcher @NickelDragons @Benuyka @mystiki @PantheraScience @kelpsi @Niharike @PinesAwait @Chantric @Elodea @aehdncl @Superblox @Tune @exosomniac @WhiteVixen @blazingsnark @X3X @Heathers @JDonathan @TheGracefuldeer @Ilysia @CheeseChatot @Fallingstar275 @cerion @remuslupn @Sharanay @Behlair @Karrikut @Darkrait @mercurialwings @Luunai @Glurpagos @Jeana @copierthief @BardsTale @Dathomir @Gorwen @TsarinaTorment @Whyyesimnot @TwilightDreams @ProphetofProfit @Rookie @Sealterbloind @Whyyesimnot @Zemo
@Camy @DragonDraws @BlueWolf0151 @Silverhame @Fanartsy @lucidcoyote @Dathomir @MadnessInMe

Hey you guys! I'm going to be opening up 3 slots for now! but unfortunately I will only be taking paypal as payment. I have revamped my prices slightly as I have improved, and I am also only taking paypal as I need a bit more income to pay my bills.

First come first served, but I may not reply too much this evening. Thanks once again and I look forward to drawing more!
(please find order forms on the first page, i will only accept orders which use those!)
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
[quote=Auries Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] [b]TYPE OF COMMISSION:[/b] Flat Bust [b]Background:[/b] No [b]Payment Method:[/b] Pay Pal (You'll have to walk me through the process, sadly; I've never had to use Pay Pal to pay someone else online before...) [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34370199] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/343702/34370199_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] Swordbinder/34370199 [b]Personality:[/b] A dragon who practically embodies 'Iron Will' and 'Heart of Gold', Swordbinder is the Leader of the clan, and as such he commands respect. He will do whatever it takes to ensure his clan stays safe and prospers. Only in private with his Mate and Co-Leader does he show his softer side. [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] None~! [b]Other Info:[/b] Aside from you helping me use PayPal, there is nothing else! [/quote]
Auries Order Form wrote:
Username:
TYPE OF COMMISSION: Flat Bust
Background: No
Payment Method: Pay Pal (You'll have to walk me through the process, sadly; I've never had to use Pay Pal to pay someone else online before...)
Dragon Image:
34370199_350.png

Dragon Name/ID: Swordbinder/34370199
Personality: A dragon who practically embodies 'Iron Will' and 'Heart of Gold', Swordbinder is the Leader of the clan, and as such he commands respect. He will do whatever it takes to ensure his clan stays safe and prospers. Only in private with his Mate and Co-Leader does he show his softer side.
Apparel and Accents: None~!
Other Info: Aside from you helping me use PayPal, there is nothing else!
@superblox Hi! ill be willing to draw your boy for £15 (base price as no apparel, and quite nice genes) If that price is OK, we'll take this to PM to arrange the Paypal payment! (I will also explain everything there.)
@superblox Hi! ill be willing to draw your boy for £15 (base price as no apparel, and quite nice genes) If that price is OK, we'll take this to PM to arrange the Paypal payment! (I will also explain everything there.)
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries

Alright, I'll await the PM!
@Auries

Alright, I'll await the PM!
@Auries Hey there, I'd love to order a commission if you still have USD slots open! c: [quote=Auries Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] Luunai [b]TYPE OF COMMISSION:[/b] Flat Bust [b]Background:[/b] - [b]Payment Method:[/b] PayPal [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28177398] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/281774/28177398_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] Sethnacht/#28177398 [b]Personality:[/b] He once was a royal prince but he left his kingdom and turned into a bandit to serve his desire for adventures, rebellion and danger. He still hasn't lost his royal attitude though and usually behaves like a leader and rather conceited at times. [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] Violet Daredevil Cover, Flame Headpiece & Flowerfall. If you come up with a pose that makes the upper part of his Staff visible, that would be nice but is certainly not required. Accent not needed. [b]Other Info:[/b] - [/quote]
@Auries
Hey there, I'd love to order a commission if you still have USD slots open! c:
Auries Order Form wrote:
Username: Luunai
TYPE OF COMMISSION: Flat Bust
Background: -
Payment Method: PayPal
Dragon Image:
28177398_350.png

Dragon Name/ID: Sethnacht/#28177398
Personality: He once was a royal prince but he left his kingdom and turned into a bandit to serve his desire for adventures, rebellion and danger. He still hasn't lost his royal attitude though and usually behaves like a leader and rather conceited at times.
Apparel and Accents: Violet Daredevil Cover, Flame Headpiece & Flowerfall. If you come up with a pose that makes the upper part of his Staff visible, that would be nice but is certainly not required. Accent not needed.
Other Info: -
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai Hey! I'm totally down for this commission! i will warn you though, i'm not the most confident with Nocturnes so it may take a bit of time for me to do this, but if you're alright with that; I'll charge you £18 for this drawing :) If that's all good; please send me your email via PM and I will set up an invoice.
@Luunai Hey! I'm totally down for this commission! i will warn you though, i'm not the most confident with Nocturnes so it may take a bit of time for me to do this, but if you're alright with that; I'll charge you £18 for this drawing :) If that's all good; please send me your email via PM and I will set up an invoice.
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Luunai Here is your finished piece! (thought i'd pop it on thread just to keep this updated too aha) I hope you like it, and if you'd like me to change it at all please let me know! [img]https://i.imgur.com/ccOlG8N.png[/img]
@Luunai Here is your finished piece! (thought i'd pop it on thread just to keep this updated too aha)

I hope you like it, and if you'd like me to change it at all please let me know!

ccOlG8N.png
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries
Thank you so so much for this incredibly wonderful artwork, I love how it turned out and it was a pleasure to commission you ♥ The colours look so good and his pose turned out stunning, it's all just perfect and this made my day :)
I really really like your new style and I'll be watching out for new slots for sure!~
@Auries
Thank you so so much for this incredibly wonderful artwork, I love how it turned out and it was a pleasure to commission you ♥ The colours look so good and his pose turned out stunning, it's all just perfect and this made my day :)
I really really like your new style and I'll be watching out for new slots for sure!~
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 95 96