Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Auries' Artistry! - SLOTS OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 95 96
@Lup @NekoTheKat Thanks guys! And I was thinking about actually just doing a few cheaper ones to start with so I can get some treasure/gems for apparel and that, im also looking for quite a bit of apparel to gear up some of my dergs, maybe we can make deals? :)
@Lup @NekoTheKat Thanks guys! And I was thinking about actually just doing a few cheaper ones to start with so I can get some treasure/gems for apparel and that, im also looking for quite a bit of apparel to gear up some of my dergs, maybe we can make deals? :)
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@AuriSaur Sounds fine with me :)
@AuriSaur Sounds fine with me :)
@AuriSaur
Yeah sure. I am recovering from 2 payment plans right now so it might be a bit difficult for me but whatevs.
@AuriSaur
Yeah sure. I am recovering from 2 payment plans right now so it might be a bit difficult for me but whatevs.
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png
@Lup @Nekothekat well what sort of spare apparel/cheap accents do you guys have and what dergs do you want? (Fill out the application forms :D) and I can see what type of thing I can do for you? :)
@Lup @Nekothekat well what sort of spare apparel/cheap accents do you guys have and what dergs do you want? (Fill out the application forms :D) and I can see what type of thing I can do for you? :)
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@AuriSaur
I have several spare apparels (cat's armor, rogue sets), familiars, and some festival skins which I might be willing to part with. However I am not sure that they will add up to your listed price.
@AuriSaur
I have several spare apparels (cat's armor, rogue sets), familiars, and some festival skins which I might be willing to part with. However I am not sure that they will add up to your listed price.
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
WxjbFq8.png
@Lup well if you have a simple/medium difficult derg I'll probably do it for about 300K in price, I'll then price up the apparel by the lowest listed price in the AH, sound good? :)
@Lup well if you have a simple/medium difficult derg I'll probably do it for about 300K in price, I'll then price up the apparel by the lowest listed price in the AH, sound good? :)
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@AuriSaur [b]Username:[/b] NekoTheKat [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24860960] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/248610/24860960_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality:[/b] Unstable, crazy, wary, intelligent [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] Crimson Aviator scarf, black wolf cape, bloodscale bracers, maroon tail wrap, maroon chest wrap, maroon neck wrap Payment Method: I have some skins and the Vista 3rd anniversary Other Info: If you have a preference for the colors, expression/pose, or any other details, please include that here.
@AuriSaur
Username: NekoTheKat
Dragon Image:
24860960_350.png

Personality: Unstable, crazy, wary, intelligent
Apparel and Accents: Crimson Aviator scarf, black wolf cape, bloodscale bracers, maroon tail wrap, maroon chest wrap, maroon neck wrap
Payment Method: I have some skins and the Vista 3rd anniversary
Other Info: If you have a preference for the colors, expression/pose, or any other details, please include that here.

@NekotheKat ooo super awesome dragon, well in that I can have the black wolf cape, maroon neckwrap and the aviator scarf. probably looking about 500-600KT worth in items if that's all good? if that sounds good we can move this to Private messages and discuss what items? :)
@NekotheKat ooo super awesome dragon, well in that I can have the black wolf cape, maroon neckwrap and the aviator scarf. probably looking about 500-600KT worth in items if that's all good? if that sounds good we can move this to Private messages and discuss what items? :)
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@AuriSaur Ok sure :)
@AuriSaur Ok sure :)
@AuriSaur Tempting. Here is the order form. [b]Username:[/b] Lup [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21119392] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/211194/21119392_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality:[/b] She is a regal warrior. Raised in a royal family, didn't like it, family troubles so she left. She is graceful yet short-tempered. [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] Since it is a headshot/bust- I am assuming that only the Golden Fillet would show up. [b]Payment Method[/b]: Mixed [b]Other Info:[/b] A serious pose, maybe a slight frown. Gold/silver theme. We can discuss the details of items in the PMs.
@AuriSaur
Tempting. Here is the order form.
Username: Lup
Dragon Image:
21119392_350.png

Personality: She is a regal warrior. Raised in a royal family, didn't like it, family troubles so she left. She is graceful yet short-tempered.
Apparel and Accents: Since it is a headshot/bust- I am assuming that only the Golden Fillet would show up.
Payment Method: Mixed
Other Info: A serious pose, maybe a slight frown. Gold/silver theme.

We can discuss the details of items in the PMs.
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
WxjbFq8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 95 96