Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Auries' Artistry! - SLOTS OPEN
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 95 96
@Fanartsy hey! here's your boy! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/70311d8478da78e63e8c969977000ef9/tumblr_pjse2kYDwM1xd2wmzo1_1280.png[/img]
@Fanartsy hey! here's your boy!

tumblr_pjse2kYDwM1xd2wmzo1_1280.png
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Sunnoodle here's your lovely couple! [img]https://i.imgur.com/uqwguKT.png[/img] -------------- some other unposted art from this wave of commissions! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/df305abedf2eeb7ae9dfde817f98e25f/tumblr_pjxk7jlM261xd2wmzo2_1280.png[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/115ccc052a4c3355e500c3a8cbf9d1c8/tumblr_pjxk7jlM261xd2wmzo1_1280.png[/img] ---------- [size=2]@Effervessa @Syncogon @Addmon @lightningpelt @Lyka @SarcasticHawke @Mortveil @winterbright @HenryTheArcher @NickelDragons @Benuyka @mystiki @PantheraScience @kelpsi @Niharike @PinesAwait @Chantric @Elodea @aehdncl @Superblox @Tune @exosomniac @WhiteVixen @blazingsnark @X3X @Heathers @JDonathan @TheGracefuldeer @Ilysia @CheeseChatot @Fallingstar275 @cerion @remuslupn @Sharanay @Behlair @Karrikut @Darkrait @mercurialwings @Luunai @Glurpagos @Jeana @copierthief @BardsTale @Dathomir @Gorwen @TsarinaTorment @Whyyesimnot @TwilightDreams @ProphetofProfit @Rookie @Sealterbloind @Whyyesimnot[/size] @Twilightdreams - Please let me know if you still want your form the same, I have included backgrounds to add to drawings but if you're not interested in that I will price up your boy from your previous form! +HI GUYS!+ I am re-opening [b]4[/b] slots, this time I have also included backgrounds as an option for your commissions! so please go and look at the original posts where you can find the information, and if you have any questions please let me know! (Also, as you can see above, a backgrounded piece can be seen there.) PLEASE fill in these forms if you'd like to order art, if the form is NOT filled, i will not take into account your order! [i] DO IT RIGHT GUYS![/i] you can copy the 2nd quote for easy formatting too :) [I will not be responding for the next 2-3 hours but I when I return I'll take the first 3-4 orders.] [size=5][color=black][font=Courier New]Order Form![/color][/size] [quote=Auries Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] [b]TYPE OF COMMISSION:[/b](LINEART/SKETCH/FLAT/FULLY SHADED) [b]Background:[/b] YES/NO (PLEASE EXPLAIN BACKGROUND IN OTHER INFO! [b]Payment Method:[/b] paypal (USD), gems/treasure [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] A few keywords/a small paragraph so that I know a little bit about your dragon! This will help me immensely when drawing them. [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] [b]Other Info:[/b] If you have a preference for the colours, expression/pose, or any other details, please include that here. *IF YOU ALSO PUT YES TO BACKGROUND, SHARE INFO HERE.[/quote] [code][quote=Auries Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] [b]TYPE OF COMMISSION:[/b] [b]Background:[/b] [b]Payment Method:[/b] [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] [b]Other Info:[/b] [/quote][/code]
@Sunnoodle here's your lovely couple!
uqwguKT.png

some other unposted art from this wave of commissions!

tumblr_pjxk7jlM261xd2wmzo2_1280.png
tumblr_pjxk7jlM261xd2wmzo1_1280.png

@Effervessa @Syncogon @Addmon @lightningpelt @Lyka @SarcasticHawke @Mortveil @winterbright @HenryTheArcher @NickelDragons @Benuyka @mystiki @PantheraScience @kelpsi @Niharike @PinesAwait @Chantric @Elodea @aehdncl @Superblox @Tune @exosomniac @WhiteVixen @blazingsnark @X3X @Heathers @JDonathan @TheGracefuldeer @Ilysia @CheeseChatot @Fallingstar275 @cerion @remuslupn @Sharanay @Behlair @Karrikut @Darkrait @mercurialwings @Luunai @Glurpagos @Jeana @copierthief @BardsTale @Dathomir @Gorwen @TsarinaTorment @Whyyesimnot @TwilightDreams @ProphetofProfit @Rookie @Sealterbloind @Whyyesimnot

@Twilightdreams - Please let me know if you still want your form the same, I have included backgrounds to add to drawings but if you're not interested in that I will price up your boy from your previous form!

+HI GUYS!+

I am re-opening 4 slots, this time I have also included backgrounds as an option for your commissions! so please go and look at the original posts where you can find the information, and if you have any questions please let me know!

(Also, as you can see above, a backgrounded piece can be seen there.)

PLEASE fill in these forms if you'd like to order art, if the form is NOT filled, i will not take into account your order! DO IT RIGHT GUYS! you can copy the 2nd quote for easy formatting too :)

Order Form!
Auries Order Form wrote:
Username:
TYPE OF COMMISSION:(LINEART/SKETCH/FLAT/FULLY SHADED)
Background: YES/NO (PLEASE EXPLAIN BACKGROUND IN OTHER INFO!
Payment Method: paypal (USD), gems/treasure
Dragon Image:
Dragon Name/ID:
Personality: A few keywords/a small paragraph so that I know a little bit about your dragon! This will help me immensely when drawing them.
Apparel and Accents:
Other Info: If you have a preference for the colours, expression/pose, or any other details, please include that here. *IF YOU ALSO PUT YES TO BACKGROUND, SHARE INFO HERE.
Code:
[quote=Auries Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] [b]TYPE OF COMMISSION:[/b] [b]Background:[/b] [b]Payment Method:[/b] [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] [b]Other Info:[/b] [/quote]
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries (hi I have been meaning to do this for a while) [quote=Auries Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] Cerion [b]TYPE OF COMMISSION:[/b] Fully Shaded Bust [b]Background:[/b] Yes [b]Payment Method:[/b] Gems [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34321113] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/343212/34321113_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] Domani [b]Personality:[/b] Classy, elegant, Devine, some what flirty but mostly acts like a “true lady” in her words, her movements seem to flow with elegance. [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] [skin=23490] [item=Haunted Flame Candles] [item=Golden Seraph Headpiece] [item=Ember Sylvan Headpiece] [item=Sepia Rose Thorn Collar] (more of just the collar part i guess?) [b]Other Info:[/b] Background sort of different shades of brown blended with “lights” to effect as if it sort of looks like a few people are taking pictures of sort (yellow or white blended or blurred in) (oh boy I hope I’m describing it right) [/quote]
@Auries (hi I have been meaning to do this for a while)
Auries Order Form wrote:
Username: Cerion
TYPE OF COMMISSION: Fully Shaded Bust
Background: Yes
Payment Method: Gems
Dragon Image:

34321113_350.png

Dragon Name/ID: Domani
Personality: Classy, elegant, Devine, some what flirty but mostly acts like a “true lady” in her words, her movements seem to flow with elegance.
Apparel and Accents: Haunted Flame Candles Golden Seraph Headpiece Ember Sylvan Headpiece Sepia Rose Thorn Collar (more of just the collar part i guess?)
Other Info: Background sort of different shades of brown blended with “lights” to effect as if it sort of looks like a few people are taking pictures of sort (yellow or white blended or blurred in) (oh boy I hope I’m describing it right)
Ef1ONJ1.png
@Auries [quote=Auries Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] Fanartsy [b]TYPE OF COMMISSION:[/b] lineart [b]Background:[/b] none [b]Payment Method:[/b] gems [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=257869&tab=dragon&did=43435371][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=43435371&skin=0&apparel=1396,20836,20850,24050,19637,26562,19648,491,24051,26566,24067,1094,11201,606,6029&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] Ichiro/43435371 [b]Personality:[/b] Proud and brave, masculine, part of a pirate group, hardly ever smiles [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] [item=Brown Felt Cavalier][item=gold earrings of alchemy] [b]Other Info:[/b] Can I get it transparent? [/quote]
@Auries
Auries Order Form wrote:
Username: Fanartsy
TYPE OF COMMISSION: lineart
Background: none
Payment Method: gems
Dragon Image:
dragon?did=43435371&skin=0&apparel=1396,20836,20850,24050,19637,26562,19648,491,24051,26566,24067,1094,11201,606,6029&xt=dressing.png
Dragon Name/ID: Ichiro/43435371
Personality: Proud and brave, masculine, part of a pirate group, hardly ever smiles
Apparel and Accents:
Brown Felt Cavalier Gold Earrings of Alchemy
Other Info:
Can I get it transparent?
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
@Auries [quote=Auries Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] Sealterbloind [b]TYPE OF COMMISSION:[/b] Flat bust [b]Background:[/b] None [b]Payment Method:[/b] Gems [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33358025] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/333581/33358025_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] Jinmu, #33358025 [b]Personality:[/b] He is a lone samurai. Very serious due to the wars he has fought, but never angry-looking. He's always watchful of his surroundings. [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] I'd wish to include his flowerfall, sedge hat, kelpie mane and some pieces of his samurai armor (shoulder plate and a small piece of his breatplate I quess could fit into the picture?) [b]Other Info:[/b] He's gladebough is supposed to only grow from his left shoulder, growing in a curve (kinda like some [url=https://i1.wp.com/bonsaitoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/bonsai-han-kengai.png?fit=1000%2C1250&ssl=1]bonsai trees[/url]) all the way to his other side. (Don't be afraid to ask a better explanation, it's just hard to describe in English... .__.) [/quote]
@Auries
Auries Order Form wrote:
Username: Sealterbloind
TYPE OF COMMISSION: Flat bust
Background: None
Dragon Image:

33358025_350.png

Dragon Name/ID: Jinmu, #33358025
Personality: He is a lone samurai. Very serious due to the wars he has fought, but never angry-looking. He's always watchful of his surroundings.
Apparel and Accents: I'd wish to include his flowerfall, sedge hat, kelpie mane and some pieces of his samurai armor (shoulder plate and a small piece of his breatplate I quess could fit into the picture?)
Other Info: He's gladebough is supposed to only grow from his left shoulder, growing in a curve (kinda like some bonsai trees) all the way to his other side. (Don't be afraid to ask a better explanation, it's just hard to describe in English... .__.)
mCA0F4C.png vIsTIqn.png nbhBjNN.png CtyufUl.png
[quote=Auries Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] mercurialwings [b]TYPE OF COMMISSION:[/b] Flat Bust [b]Background:[/b] No [b]Payment Method:[/b] Gems [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=680714][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6808/680714_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] Galgaliel [b]Personality:[/b] Generously all-loving, merciful, gentle but capable of ferocity given the situation. [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] Skin#23654, Luminous Halo, Luminous Sundrapes, and Luminous Legguards. [b]Other Info:[/b] There are some art of her in her bio if you want other references, but otherwise have fun with her design. ^ ^[/quote]
Auries Order Form wrote:
Username: mercurialwings
TYPE OF COMMISSION: Flat Bust
Background: No
Dragon Image:
680714_350.png
Dragon Name/ID: Galgaliel
Personality: Generously all-loving, merciful, gentle but capable of ferocity given the situation.
Apparel and Accents: Skin#23654, Luminous Halo, Luminous Sundrapes, and Luminous Legguards.
Other Info: There are some art of her in her bio if you want other references, but otherwise have fun with her design. ^ ^
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@Auries Yes everything the same, except a background of some kind would be lovely. Here I'll fill out the form again. [quote=Auries Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] TwilightDreams [b]TYPE OF COMMISSION:[/b] Flat [b]Background:[/b] Yes! [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3847634] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38477/3847634_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] Menos [b]Personality:[/b] Menos was considered the heart of the clan before he followed his Beloved into the Shadowbinder's service. Now that he is back, he is still gentle, still kind and understanding, but now there is a core of steel and inherent savagery that he will draw upon to defend his clan. ~ For the background could it be something that reflects the Shadow flight? I'm not too picky about how its done just so its obvious at a glance. ~ [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] Anything that would show on the bust. The current accent is used mainly to color his mane so its okay if the rest of the design ends up under his armor. [b]Payment Method:[/b] Gems [b]Other Info:[/b] Thank you! [/quote]
@Auries

Yes everything the same, except a background of some kind would be lovely. Here I'll fill out the form again.
Auries Order Form wrote:
Username: TwilightDreams
TYPE OF COMMISSION: Flat
Background: Yes!
Dragon Image:
3847634_350.png

Dragon Name/ID: Menos
Personality: Menos was considered the heart of the clan before he followed his Beloved into the Shadowbinder's service. Now that he is back, he is still gentle, still kind and understanding, but now there is a core of steel and inherent savagery that he will draw upon to defend his clan.
~ For the background could it be something that reflects the Shadow flight? I'm not too picky about how its done just so its obvious at a glance. ~
Apparel and Accents: Anything that would show on the bust.
The current accent is used mainly to color his mane so its okay if the rest of the design ends up under his armor.
Other Info: Thank you!
_______
You are
Shadowborn,
my child
4mTLFAP.png
...created when I
breathed life into
Shadow
@TwilightDreams

Hey! thanks for filling it out again, For the background woudl you like some sort of shadowy backdrop? so some like pillars and vines and stuffs? I can definitely do something like that for you. Regarding the price; I will do the background for an extra 400 gems as I'm not sure how difficult it will get, but that will cover what I'm thinking of. I'll include the top bar of the Gorget so it is visible he's wearing armour too.

In total I will do this for 1.5kg! (Yours will be first as you had first dibs on slots this time, so please send gems when you can, thanks!!)

@Cerion aa my buddy nice to see you here!
Would you like the background to be sort of like spotlights, or beams of lights hitting her, or coming out of her? (we can also discuss this on discord whilst i'm creating it so we can figure it out together too) I'll probably do something like this for 350 gems.
I will also include all the apparel that you've asked for, regarding the accent; would you like details such as the skull too, I'll give you two valuations with/without the skull involved.
In total I will price her at 2,650 WITH skull and 2,550 without skull.
Your piece will be 2nd in line, so don't worry too much about sending gems right away.

@Fanartsy
Heya! For your lineart I will charge 550 gems, I'll also make sure to make it transparent for ya!

@SealterBloind Hi!
I can definitely try to get all that done for you! the apparel seems a tad difficult but I will try my best to include as much as i can. I will quote this boy at 1.5kg!

@Mercurialwings
This girl looks like so much fun! I will get her drawn for you for 1.2kg, I will try to include some of the drapes into the piece.

Slots are now closed for the time being!
Thank you all for visiting! :]
@TwilightDreams

Hey! thanks for filling it out again, For the background woudl you like some sort of shadowy backdrop? so some like pillars and vines and stuffs? I can definitely do something like that for you. Regarding the price; I will do the background for an extra 400 gems as I'm not sure how difficult it will get, but that will cover what I'm thinking of. I'll include the top bar of the Gorget so it is visible he's wearing armour too.

In total I will do this for 1.5kg! (Yours will be first as you had first dibs on slots this time, so please send gems when you can, thanks!!)

@Cerion aa my buddy nice to see you here!
Would you like the background to be sort of like spotlights, or beams of lights hitting her, or coming out of her? (we can also discuss this on discord whilst i'm creating it so we can figure it out together too) I'll probably do something like this for 350 gems.
I will also include all the apparel that you've asked for, regarding the accent; would you like details such as the skull too, I'll give you two valuations with/without the skull involved.
In total I will price her at 2,650 WITH skull and 2,550 without skull.
Your piece will be 2nd in line, so don't worry too much about sending gems right away.

@Fanartsy
Heya! For your lineart I will charge 550 gems, I'll also make sure to make it transparent for ya!

@SealterBloind Hi!
I can definitely try to get all that done for you! the apparel seems a tad difficult but I will try my best to include as much as i can. I will quote this boy at 1.5kg!

@Mercurialwings
This girl looks like so much fun! I will get her drawn for you for 1.2kg, I will try to include some of the drapes into the piece.

Slots are now closed for the time being!
Thank you all for visiting! :]
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries: Thank you~ ^ ^ I've had her forever it seems and am finally giving her the art love that she deserves. I sent payment through DM since I have a tendency to vault funds and would hate for a CR to fail because I forgot. Hopefully, that's alright. :x
@Auries: Thank you~ ^ ^ I've had her forever it seems and am finally giving her the art love that she deserves. I sent payment through DM since I have a tendency to vault funds and would hate for a CR to fail because I forgot. Hopefully, that's alright. :x
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@Auries

That sounds awesome<3 I will send you the payment via one way CR ^^
@Auries

That sounds awesome<3 I will send you the payment via one way CR ^^
mCA0F4C.png vIsTIqn.png nbhBjNN.png CtyufUl.png
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 95 96