Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 3D animated dragon heads [closed]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
@Jaggy Added you! :D Surprise something-completely-different update for @PrinceDirk, @BlackStatic, @zenium, @Vivitale, @Lup and @Cissnei ! I did a couple of gijinkas of my dragons for fun and I can make some for you too, thread reader, in exchange for fun items! I can draw your dragons too, or anything you want really, feel free to offer me a cool trade if you're interested! Apparel, skins, accents! Should I rename the shop to Lhannan's general art thingies or something, maybe? Everyone does gijinkas though, I imagine people would rather come here for the 3d. Sorry if you felt I wasted your time with this update D: [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22856354/flight/mienze.png[/img][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22856354/flight/farain.png[/img]
@Jaggy Added you! :D

Surprise something-completely-different update for @PrinceDirk, @BlackStatic, @zenium, @Vivitale, @Lup and @Cissnei !

I did a couple of gijinkas of my dragons for fun and I can make some for you too, thread reader, in exchange for fun items! I can draw your dragons too, or anything you want really, feel free to offer me a cool trade if you're interested! Apparel, skins, accents!

Should I rename the shop to Lhannan's general art thingies or something, maybe? Everyone does gijinkas though, I imagine people would rather come here for the 3d. Sorry if you felt I wasted your time with this update D:

mienze.pngfarain.png
banner.gif
nOOO
this is such a great update 8D
I'd love a gijinka from you sometimeee
Id do it myself, but I own no tablet so it never looks as pretty & i can't draw males ; ^ ;
//rummages my inventory
nOOO
this is such a great update 8D
I'd love a gijinka from you sometimeee
Id do it myself, but I own no tablet so it never looks as pretty & i can't draw males ; ^ ;
//rummages my inventory
KYyJNfF.png
@Lhannan I would absolutely love to have one of these, they're adorable and well done! I'm broke until after Thundercrack, would it be possible to place an order then? :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24316659] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/243167/24316659_350.png[/img] [/url] It would be of this girl, no apparel necessary.
@Lhannan I would absolutely love to have one of these, they're adorable and well done! I'm broke until after Thundercrack, would it be possible to place an order then? :)

24316659_350.png

It would be of this girl, no apparel necessary.
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@Lhannan
Omg i need that art. How much do you want for it? Also if you are thinking of renaming your shop, maybe do Lhannan's Arts and 3D stuff or something like that? Like also mention the 3D and the arts if you want.
@Lhannan
Omg i need that art. How much do you want for it? Also if you are thinking of renaming your shop, maybe do Lhannan's Arts and 3D stuff or something like that? Like also mention the 3D and the arts if you want.
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png
@Vivitale Yay, good to hear! :D

@ZenithNadir I'm pretty hooked on this site nowadays, so I'm pretty certain I'll still be making these things after Thundercrack yeah :D Looking forward to making your dragon! I made a couple of entries for the Thundercrach skin/accent competition myself too, so I'll be following it as well :B

@Lup Glad you like it! I'll trade drawings for any fun and rare item like genes, apparel, skins and accents. Dunno what a good approximate value would be, around 100k maybe? It's just headshots after all ^^
@Vivitale Yay, good to hear! :D

@ZenithNadir I'm pretty hooked on this site nowadays, so I'm pretty certain I'll still be making these things after Thundercrack yeah :D Looking forward to making your dragon! I made a couple of entries for the Thundercrach skin/accent competition myself too, so I'll be following it as well :B

@Lup Glad you like it! I'll trade drawings for any fun and rare item like genes, apparel, skins and accents. Dunno what a good approximate value would be, around 100k maybe? It's just headshots after all ^^
banner.gif
@lhannan Alas funds are a problem for me too. But please add me to a pinglist whenever you get mirrors or skydancers out. Also. this strikes me as such a cool animation for coatls or mirrors [img]http://i.imgur.com/SfSH0YY.gif[/img]
@lhannan

Alas funds are a problem for me too. But please add me to a pinglist whenever you get mirrors or skydancers out.

Also. this strikes me as such a cool animation for coatls or mirrors

SfSH0YY.gif
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Amut Thanks for the reference! :D That is indeed super cool! I added you to the pinglist :D
@Amut Thanks for the reference! :D That is indeed super cool! I added you to the pinglist :D
banner.gif
@Lhannan Could I be pinged if ever you decide to add tundras? They'd probably monsters in terms of their fur to animate but... just in case you do....?
@Lhannan Could I be pinged if ever you decide to add tundras? They'd probably monsters in terms of their fur to animate but... just in case you do....?
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
@Lemonsinasoup Haha, you are completely correct! I'll ad a pinglist just in case ;)
@Lemonsinasoup Haha, you are completely correct! I'll ad a pinglist just in case ;)
banner.gif
@Lhannan

Please add me to the general pinglist.
@Lhannan

Please add me to the general pinglist.
______________ Guides
Glimmer & Gloom
Festival Coliseum Guide
Comprehensive Coli Builds List
Maki’s Coliseum Builds
_________ Nature Newbies
L.O.S.T.