Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 3D animated dragon heads [closed]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@nubbyshouts Oh, so sorry! Don't worry about it though, I completely understand and there's no rush for payment. I accept treasure and items too, and you can probably cut some gems off because the deep sea bulb won't be top notch ^^
@nubbyshouts Oh, so sorry! Don't worry about it though, I completely understand and there's no rush for payment. I accept treasure and items too, and you can probably cut some gems off because the deep sea bulb won't be top notch ^^
banner.gif
@nubbyshouts Here we go! Bulb was tricky but ended up okayish? I wish it was bouncier but any physics would have made the seamless gif loop tricky :/ Again feel free to pay a little less if you're not happy with animation quality and also pay whenever you want :) [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22856354/flight/bulb.gif[/img] To the rest of the thread: I love you guys but I'm going away for some days and will be closing the shop 'till I'm back. Stay awesome!
@nubbyshouts Here we go! Bulb was tricky but ended up okayish? I wish it was bouncier but any physics would have made the seamless gif loop tricky :/ Again feel free to pay a little less if you're not happy with animation quality and also pay whenever you want :)
bulb.gif

To the rest of the thread: I love you guys but I'm going away for some days and will be closing the shop 'till I'm back. Stay awesome!
banner.gif
@Lhannan i think you mentioned wanting a light themed vista? If you still don't have one, I'd love to trade one of my extras for another ginjinka! (Sorry to bug you when your shop is closed ;-;)
@Lhannan i think you mentioned wanting a light themed vista? If you still don't have one, I'd love to trade one of my extras for another ginjinka! (Sorry to bug you when your shop is closed ;-;)
source.gif
@Lhannan

Do you have a sot for an bust? uvu
@Lhannan

Do you have a sot for an bust? uvu
@Lhannan
im sorry to bug you while your gone but can you put me on the pinglist for every breed but guardian? thanks! im really into this so maybe after i get enough treasure/gems after opening my hatchery i can blow it all up here!
@Lhannan
im sorry to bug you while your gone but can you put me on the pinglist for every breed but guardian? thanks! im really into this so maybe after i get enough treasure/gems after opening my hatchery i can blow it all up here!
tumblr_ocu0yt1HI61tx7oqgo1_500.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14