Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | --King's Art Shop {Closed! Pings Open}
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Kingasaurus
Hey, good luck on your project! Summer gets busy sometimes :V Take your time, man! Thanks for the notice, too! ;0
@Kingasaurus
Hey, good luck on your project! Summer gets busy sometimes :V Take your time, man! Thanks for the notice, too! ;0
80317408_UZf74sDKxq5dAIU.png ___
hey i'm lee
he/him | 24 | fr+0

art | skins | about

tblr
| twt | yt
@Kingasaurus I was wondering if I could get an update on my commission? I put up half the price, as agreed, on the first, but haven't heard anything from you since.
@Kingasaurus I was wondering if I could get an update on my commission? I put up half the price, as agreed, on the first, but haven't heard anything from you since.
j8PMqv2.png ob2hmKC.png
@saifur1982 my apologies!! I forgot to also send the update to my inbox as well as the forums. I forgot I still had a commission through the inbox.

As stated to the others, my time is limited at the moment because I have a ton of school work and I hadn't expected it to be in such a massive load as it has been. Therefore my time gets limited to the weekend. I am getting through it slowly, next weekend I will be on a school trip and I have a few deadlines for school to meet. But I finish school for the summer in 23 days and I will be able to power through everything if its not finished beforehand
@saifur1982 my apologies!! I forgot to also send the update to my inbox as well as the forums. I forgot I still had a commission through the inbox.

As stated to the others, my time is limited at the moment because I have a ton of school work and I hadn't expected it to be in such a massive load as it has been. Therefore my time gets limited to the weekend. I am getting through it slowly, next weekend I will be on a school trip and I have a few deadlines for school to meet. But I finish school for the summer in 23 days and I will be able to power through everything if its not finished beforehand
boopedoop.png
@Kingasaurus It happens. At least I know that you remember me. I'm going back to school in September, myself, so I understand the constraints applied.
@Kingasaurus It happens. At least I know that you remember me. I'm going back to school in September, myself, so I understand the constraints applied.
j8PMqv2.png ob2hmKC.png
@Kingasaurus
AAAH your art is beautiful and so adorable!
please ping me ASAP when you open again hehe ill steal a spot so fast er my ger! i already have some ideas for who i want to see ^-^
@Kingasaurus
AAAH your art is beautiful and so adorable!
please ping me ASAP when you open again hehe ill steal a spot so fast er my ger! i already have some ideas for who i want to see ^-^
@Kingasaurus

Please please put me on the pinglist for when you open - these are so amazing and I need like eleven (even tho you cant get eleven ... STILL)
No seriously, I'm in love with your style and I'd love to get a ping when you open again - then I shall throw much money at you :D
@Kingasaurus

Please please put me on the pinglist for when you open - these are so amazing and I need like eleven (even tho you cant get eleven ... STILL)
No seriously, I'm in love with your style and I'd love to get a ping when you open again - then I shall throw much money at you :D
myre.jpg
banner.png D2k1h2X.png 63ufpxJ.png
tQMwGmu.jpg eMpX3YA.jpg zAOFE5N.jpg
@Kingasaurus ping list please? c:
@Kingasaurus ping list please? c:
1 2 3 4 5 6