Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | --King's Art Shop {Closed! Pings Open}
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Kingasaurus Username: hexc0141f Reference: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14990239] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/149903/14990239_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Order Type: Full Painting Bust with two pieces of apparel (flames and necklace) With or without apparel/skin/accents: ^^^ Anything else? She's very elegant, but demanding. She's the only thing standing between a wall of lava crushing all the other dragons in her clan. Heheh. That's 85k, correct? And it'll be treasure please!
@Kingasaurus

Username: hexc0141f
Reference: Order Type: Full Painting Bust with two pieces of apparel (flames and necklace)
With or without apparel/skin/accents: ^^^
Anything else? She's very elegant, but demanding. She's the only thing standing between a wall of lava crushing all the other dragons in her clan. Heheh.

That's 85k, correct? And it'll be treasure please!
@Kingasaurus
I'm terrible at math but that sounds right! XD Want me to send the payment now?
@Kingasaurus
I'm terrible at math but that sounds right! XD Want me to send the payment now?
484.giflightning.giftumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.giflightning.gif483.gif
@FairyArmadillo haha I was eager to get started, I've been wanting to start up an art shop for almost a year but because of being busy with school but I finally have the opportunity to start it so I coulnd't wait xD

I will reserve you a slot c:
@FairyArmadillo haha I was eager to get started, I've been wanting to start up an art shop for almost a year but because of being busy with school but I finally have the opportunity to start it so I coulnd't wait xD

I will reserve you a slot c:
boopedoop.png
@kiwitherainwing alrighty! yes please c:
@kiwitherainwing alrighty! yes please c:
boopedoop.png
@hexc0141f yeah its simplistic apparel and I'd count the jewellery and emblem together
I'll put you down for a slot as soon as I recieve payment!
@hexc0141f yeah its simplistic apparel and I'd count the jewellery and emblem together
I'll put you down for a slot as soon as I recieve payment!
boopedoop.png
@Kingasaurus Hi, could I grab a slot, please? Your art looks adorable :D Username: Siennia Reference: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12371998] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/123720/12371998_350.png[/img] [/url] Order Type: Full body painting, please! With or without apparel/skin/accents: Err, with the the celadon fillet, the accent, and the tail bauble please :) Anything else? If you could do her with some kelp / some flowers that would be fantastic, thank you! How much would that lot come to? :D
@Kingasaurus

Hi, could I grab a slot, please? Your art looks adorable :D

Username: Siennia
Reference:

12371998_350.png

Order Type: Full body painting, please!
With or without apparel/skin/accents: Err, with the the celadon fillet, the accent, and the tail bauble please :)
Anything else? If you could do her with some kelp / some flowers that would be fantastic, thank you!

How much would that lot come to? :D
GiIA9ZO.png
Siennia
@Kingasaurus Whoa, I saw the thread and went off to get a snack before ordering and it is busy in here! :D Username: Glisselda Reference: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19945266] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/199453/19945266_350.png[/img] [/url] Order Type: Fullbody painting With or without apparel/skin/accents: I'd like the accent, eyes, bird, and necklace, but the rest isn't necessary Anything else? Nope! Just art of this goofball snapper, ridiculous looking is fine as you can see from the art in his bio :D edit: And I'd like to pay in treasure. Let me know how much it comes to with the 3 pieces of apparel + accent ^^
@Kingasaurus Whoa, I saw the thread and went off to get a snack before ordering and it is busy in here! :D

Username: Glisselda
Reference:

19945266_350.png

Order Type: Fullbody painting
With or without apparel/skin/accents: I'd like the accent, eyes, bird, and necklace, but the rest isn't necessary
Anything else? Nope! Just art of this goofball snapper, ridiculous looking is fine as you can see from the art in his bio :D

edit: And I'd like to pay in treasure. Let me know how much it comes to with the 3 pieces of apparel + accent ^^
G2 imperials for sale
@fairyarmadillo
No worries! Thanks for the order
That should come to a total of 320kt. You may double check to see if that sounds correct, I have a slight migraine currently so I'm worried in case I've miscalculated c:
@fairyarmadillo
No worries! Thanks for the order
That should come to a total of 320kt. You may double check to see if that sounds correct, I have a slight migraine currently so I'm worried in case I've miscalculated c:
boopedoop.png
@Siennia
Thanks for the order! And thank you very much c: it means a lot for an artist starting out with their first store ^^
That should come to a total of 330kt. The accent is simplistic so it will cost 20kt. If you wish to go over my pricing to double check I have calculated that correctly then please feel free, I have a migraine currently and just want to make sure it hasn't made me miscalculate
@Siennia
Thanks for the order! And thank you very much c: it means a lot for an artist starting out with their first store ^^
That should come to a total of 330kt. The accent is simplistic so it will cost 20kt. If you wish to go over my pricing to double check I have calculated that correctly then please feel free, I have a migraine currently and just want to make sure it hasn't made me miscalculate
boopedoop.png
@Glisselda

OH MY GOSH YOUR SNAPPER IS ADORABLE
- clears throat - ahem, sorry about that. Haha it makes me happy so many people are interested. It makes me feel very happy ^^
That should come to a total of 335kt. The accent is simplistic so it'll be 20kt. I currently have a migraine so if you'd like to double check that price to make sure I calculated that correctly then you may c:
@Glisselda

OH MY GOSH YOUR SNAPPER IS ADORABLE
- clears throat - ahem, sorry about that. Haha it makes me happy so many people are interested. It makes me feel very happy ^^
That should come to a total of 335kt. The accent is simplistic so it'll be 20kt. I currently have a migraine so if you'd like to double check that price to make sure I calculated that correctly then you may c:
boopedoop.png
1 2 3 4 5 6