Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | •MoonRiseGraphics•Graphics&More
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 73 74
Oh my goodness all of this is incredible! While I can't order atm since I'm on mobile, I am going to be ordering in the near future! :D
Oh my goodness all of this is incredible! While I can't order atm since I'm on mobile, I am going to be ordering in the near future! :D
iO2X60T.png
@Glacecakes

Awesome! I can't wait!!
@Glacecakes

Awesome! I can't wait!!
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
bump for a beautiful shop!
bump for a beautiful shop!
@TheMythril
Bump :)
I need to start saving up for a runestone. I already have a symbol. I'm just not sure how well it would work :p
Your shop is so nice!
@TheMythril
Bump :)
I need to start saving up for a runestone. I already have a symbol. I'm just not sure how well it would work :p
Your shop is so nice!
swzhP8S.pngtumblr_o4dgmvU6uv1ufp9pbo1_100.png196.png
@Mosflow

Nice! Well if you ever wanna pm it to me I can tell you how well it'd work as a runestone?

And thank you so much for the compliment! I worked hard on my shop
@Mosflow

Nice! Well if you ever wanna pm it to me I can tell you how well it'd work as a runestone?

And thank you so much for the compliment! I worked hard on my shop
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
@TheMythril

oooooo can I grab a slot for a runestone ;v;
@TheMythril

oooooo can I grab a slot for a runestone ;v;
t02ad2G.png
@Kaidonovsky

Yes you can! Fill out the ordering form for me and I'll write you in for a slot
@Kaidonovsky

Yes you can! Fill out the ordering form for me and I'll write you in for a slot
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
@TheMythril ahhhhh such a cool shop! I entered the giveaway but if I don't win I'll order when I get the $$ (I just dumped it all on genes and apparel hahahha)
@TheMythril ahhhhh such a cool shop! I entered the giveaway but if I don't win I'll order when I get the $$ (I just dumped it all on genes and apparel hahahha)
All I've ever learned from love
Was how to shoot somebody who outdrew you

if you ping me, there's only on T in my name. Lap idar ist
@Lapidarist

Nice! Good luck in the giveaway! And sounds good to me :D
@Lapidarist

Nice! Good luck in the giveaway! And sounds good to me :D
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
@TheMythril
Art Classification: Runestone
Notes about the order: I'm not 100% sure of what design I want but something for my imp Paladin pair, so something light themed? Not totally sure, but your designs are super good so I'm confident that you'd come up with something better than I could.
Edit:
The imp pair are gold/metals colored and they specialize in shade hunting, so maybe silver/gold/black? or some similar palette that looks nice.
Total treasure/gems owed: 450g I believe!
@TheMythril
Art Classification: Runestone
Notes about the order: I'm not 100% sure of what design I want but something for my imp Paladin pair, so something light themed? Not totally sure, but your designs are super good so I'm confident that you'd come up with something better than I could.
Edit:
The imp pair are gold/metals colored and they specialize in shade hunting, so maybe silver/gold/black? or some similar palette that looks nice.
Total treasure/gems owed: 450g I believe!
t02ad2G.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 73 74