Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | •MoonRiseGraphics•Graphics&More
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 73 74
@Kaidonovsky

Looks good to me! I'll message you when I've completed the symbol and I'll let you approve it before it gets made into a runestone officially.

And send the payment whenever you're ready and I'll get to work!
@Kaidonovsky

Looks good to me! I'll message you when I've completed the symbol and I'll let you approve it before it gets made into a runestone officially.

And send the payment whenever you're ready and I'll get to work!
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
@Kaidonovsky

I almost forgot, do you mind telling me what colors you'd like for your runestone? And if it's not too much trouble update your order form? (Just edit the old one, no need to send it again)

It helps me keep all my info in order
@Kaidonovsky

I almost forgot, do you mind telling me what colors you'd like for your runestone? And if it's not too much trouble update your order form? (Just edit the old one, no need to send it again)

It helps me keep all my info in order
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
@TheMythril
whoops, edited!
@TheMythril
whoops, edited!
t02ad2G.png
bump cause you have a sweet giveaway on tumblr :)
bump cause you have a sweet giveaway on tumblr :)
sigmap-210907-01.pngsigmap-210907-02.pngsigmap-210907-03.pngsigmap-210907-04.png
sigmap-210907-05.pngsigmap-210907-06.png
@Hexephra

Thank you so much! :^)
@Hexephra

Thank you so much! :^)
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
daily bump!
daily bump!
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
:^)
:^)
@TheMythril

Hey, do you mind linking your pinglist? The image doesn't currently have it linked and I've currently got the forum subscribed instead but it's just waving the bumps at me and making me feel bad for not having money. ;u;

That'd be great~
@TheMythril

Hey, do you mind linking your pinglist? The image doesn't currently have it linked and I've currently got the forum subscribed instead but it's just waving the bumps at me and making me feel bad for not having money. ;u;

That'd be great~
V2JLSpi.png0uebEKY.pngimage.pngimage.pngBsom7I2.pngjnEhDH9.pngX7H4JZX.pngnF1ESUZ.pngBadnwzE.png aa
Luteia // 21+ // fae|faer or he|him

Ping me to get my attention!

Nature // Shadow // FR Time
aa qA4DWTW.png
@Luteia

aaaaaa sorry i dont currently have a pinglist because I didn't think I'd need one (as in, each of my categories are open right now except for misc graphic design stuff)

but i guess i can go ahead and make one anyways?? o:

Thank you for your interest though! I'll send you a PM with the pinglist in a moment and then i'll link it on the front page here!!

@Luteia

aaaaaa sorry i dont currently have a pinglist because I didn't think I'd need one (as in, each of my categories are open right now except for misc graphic design stuff)

but i guess i can go ahead and make one anyways?? o:

Thank you for your interest though! I'll send you a PM with the pinglist in a moment and then i'll link it on the front page here!!

aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
@TheMythril

oh man if I had the $$$$ I'd order a rune man. thankfully once it finishes brewing I got a toxin to sell for 200kish so that'll help lots. need me a rune I dunno how to art.

and thanks!! you'll need a pinglist pretty soon once this catches a bit more interest; the shop's very unique and it shall be popular.
@TheMythril

oh man if I had the $$$$ I'd order a rune man. thankfully once it finishes brewing I got a toxin to sell for 200kish so that'll help lots. need me a rune I dunno how to art.

and thanks!! you'll need a pinglist pretty soon once this catches a bit more interest; the shop's very unique and it shall be popular.
V2JLSpi.png0uebEKY.pngimage.pngimage.pngBsom7I2.pngjnEhDH9.pngX7H4JZX.pngnF1ESUZ.pngBadnwzE.png aa
Luteia // 21+ // fae|faer or he|him

Ping me to get my attention!

Nature // Shadow // FR Time
aa qA4DWTW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 73 74