Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | •MoonRiseGraphics•Graphics&More
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 73 74
@TheMythril I have a river flight, how much of a discount would i get? Just curious :D
@TheMythril I have a river flight, how much of a discount would i get? Just curious :D
iO2X60T.png
@Glacecakes

Grey River Flights are going for about 5kt each and Brown ones go for about 8kt each on the AH

I would be willing to take up to about 50kt worth of river flights per order!
@Glacecakes

Grey River Flights are going for about 5kt each and Brown ones go for about 8kt each on the AH

I would be willing to take up to about 50kt worth of river flights per order!
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
@TheMythril oh dang XD i gotta start rounding up some flights
@TheMythril oh dang XD i gotta start rounding up some flights
iO2X60T.png
@Glacecakes

Sounds good to me! :)
@Glacecakes

Sounds good to me! :)
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
@TheMythil

Art Classification: Runestone + Matching Banner
Notes about the order: This basic shape, with an 'F' instead of a cross. Shades of blue.
Total treasure/gems owed: Tumblr Giveaway / Free
@TheMythil

Art Classification: Runestone + Matching Banner
Notes about the order: This basic shape, with an 'F' instead of a cross. Shades of blue.
Total treasure/gems owed: Tumblr Giveaway / Free
@firlalaith

It looks good but I don't want to use the starfleet symbol... It's probably copy righted or something and I'd like to not get in trouble. I would be willing, however, to make something similar yet different?
@firlalaith

It looks good but I don't want to use the starfleet symbol... It's probably copy righted or something and I'd like to not get in trouble. I would be willing, however, to make something similar yet different?
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
@TheMythril I'm pretty sure you won't get in trouble for using the shape, but if it makes you more comfortable, you can just use the f.
@TheMythril I'm pretty sure you won't get in trouble for using the shape, but if it makes you more comfortable, you can just use the f.
@firlalaith

It's more of a moral thing. I don't feel comfortable stealing pre-made symbols... and adding an F wouldn't really alter it enough where I'd be comfortable since it'd still be recognized as the Star Fleet symbol.

Is there any specific way you would like the F? Or just an f? I can add on some stuff if you'd like?
@firlalaith

It's more of a moral thing. I don't feel comfortable stealing pre-made symbols... and adding an F wouldn't really alter it enough where I'd be comfortable since it'd still be recognized as the Star Fleet symbol.

Is there any specific way you would like the F? Or just an f? I can add on some stuff if you'd like?
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
@Kaidonovsky I've finished your Runestone! [img]http://i.imgur.com/1Vlhohp.png[/img] Let me know what you think, if anything needs to be changed/altered let me know!
@Kaidonovsky

I've finished your Runestone!

1Vlhohp.png

Let me know what you think, if anything needs to be changed/altered let me know!
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
@TheMythal Just an f.
@TheMythal Just an f.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 73 74