Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | •MoonRiseGraphics•Graphics&More
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74
@terminales

No problem! And yeah I'll def let you know!
@terminales

No problem! And yeah I'll def let you know!
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
@RockportSlayer

Hello! I wasn’t sure if you were open for taking orders for Thread Graphics packages atm? In a couple places on that post it says both open and closed so I thought I’d ask! either for gems or more likely usd.
@RockportSlayer

Hello! I wasn’t sure if you were open for taking orders for Thread Graphics packages atm? In a couple places on that post it says both open and closed so I thought I’d ask! either for gems or more likely usd.
alpestrisblooms.gif
@Alpestris

yeah im both lazy and an idiot so i forget to change ****

and I am open!
@Alpestris

yeah im both lazy and an idiot so i forget to change ****

and I am open!
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
Ah so this is probably a stupid question, but I'm wondering if you'll be open to ordering separate bits from the Thread Graphics packages? I only ask because you have "Currently not doing Separate Graphics, but I probs will later, I'm just testing out this Package Deal idea first" listed in the post ^^ Sorry if this is a stupid question lol
Ah so this is probably a stupid question, but I'm wondering if you'll be open to ordering separate bits from the Thread Graphics packages? I only ask because you have "Currently not doing Separate Graphics, but I probs will later, I'm just testing out this Package Deal idea first" listed in the post ^^ Sorry if this is a stupid question lol
0o4ndhs.png
@Rikarina

Currently still no, and I don't know if I ever will, because making completely new graphics takes so many hours, where a package has one consistent theme. If that makes sense.

If I ever do separate bits it'll def cost a good bit
@Rikarina

Currently still no, and I don't know if I ever will, because making completely new graphics takes so many hours, where a package has one consistent theme. If that makes sense.

If I ever do separate bits it'll def cost a good bit
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
Oh alright! Feel free to ping me if you're ever up for making some buttons :3 Gl with your shop o/
Oh alright! Feel free to ping me if you're ever up for making some buttons :3 Gl with your shop o/
0o4ndhs.png
Aaah well then I am definitely keen on ordering! I’m tied up with school deadlines tonight, but would it be alright if I gave the specifics tomorrow? in here or PMs, whatever works best - it’d be a thread graphics package with a couple extra dividers slapped on for ‘extras’ fee.

I’d actually like to order two separate packages but I think it’d be far easier to do one than the other, since I don’t wanna take up too much of your time ;;
Aaah well then I am definitely keen on ordering! I’m tied up with school deadlines tonight, but would it be alright if I gave the specifics tomorrow? in here or PMs, whatever works best - it’d be a thread graphics package with a couple extra dividers slapped on for ‘extras’ fee.

I’d actually like to order two separate packages but I think it’d be far easier to do one than the other, since I don’t wanna take up too much of your time ;;
alpestrisblooms.gif
@Alpestris

Yeah that's fine! Take your time!

And that's fine! However you wanna do it :0c
@Alpestris

Yeah that's fine! Take your time!

And that's fine! However you wanna do it :0c
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
@RockportSlayer

Do you have a slot open?
@RockportSlayer

Do you have a slot open?
Nature Flight. The keepers of Glade Air Fresheners.
@Skittyhime

For?
@Skittyhime

For?
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74