Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | •MoonRiseGraphics•Graphics&More
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 73 74
@TheMythril
omg, I adore it ;0; Its amazing thank you!
@TheMythril
omg, I adore it ;0; Its amazing thank you!
t02ad2G.png
@Kaidonovsky

I'm glad you like it!!
@Kaidonovsky

I'm glad you like it!!
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
bump!
bump!
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
@TheMythril Would you be interested in taking a snowsquall souvenir accent as partial/full payment? Dunno how to link it, or I would have.
@TheMythril Would you be interested in taking a snowsquall souvenir accent as partial/full payment? Dunno how to link it, or I would have.
11686253.png
@Ihadurka

Sure! I would take it for 140g towards any one payment
@Ihadurka

Sure! I would take it for 140g towards any one payment
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
@TheMythril [b]Art Classification:[/b] Sprite w/card [b]Notes about the order:[/b] [url=https://postimg.org/image/ku3p8yadx/][img]https://s10.postimg.org/ku3p8yadx/Nikki_9.png[/img][/url] using gen5 Roxanne as base. Shiny Aegislash, Braixen, Sylveon, Mawile, Shiny Mega Gardevoir, and Diancie as the six pokemon in it. Anything else needed for the card? [b]Total treasure/gems owed:[/b] ~220g I believe, correct?
@TheMythril
Art Classification: Sprite w/card
Notes about the order: Nikki_9.png using gen5 Roxanne as base. Shiny Aegislash, Braixen, Sylveon, Mawile, Shiny Mega Gardevoir, and Diancie as the six pokemon in it. Anything else needed for the card?
Total treasure/gems owed: ~220g I believe, correct?
11686253.png
@Ihadurka

Looks good to me! Send the payment whenever you're ready and I'll get to work
@Ihadurka

Looks good to me! Send the payment whenever you're ready and I'll get to work
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
@TheMythril
Art Classification: Pokemon Trainer Sprite
Notes about the order: This character: [x] [x] using this sprite as a base! You don't have to include her cane in the image~
Total treasure/gems owed: 120kt or 160kt, depending on how complex you view it, either's fine with me!
@TheMythril
Art Classification: Pokemon Trainer Sprite
Notes about the order: This character: [x] [x] using this sprite as a base! You don't have to include her cane in the image~
Total treasure/gems owed: 120kt or 160kt, depending on how complex you view it, either's fine with me!
@TheMythril would you take an egg as payment? Gem wise it's about the same as a complex sprite
@TheMythril would you take an egg as payment? Gem wise it's about the same as a complex sprite
iO2X60T.png
@TheMythril hey you! Whenever you decide to open up your graphic design again, give me a ping? The self-editable ping list doesn't seem to be clickable. ono
@TheMythril hey you! Whenever you decide to open up your graphic design again, give me a ping? The self-editable ping list doesn't seem to be clickable. ono
Signature-1-Avani-8069.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 73 74