Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chill's Lore & More, Less then 10k!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Cngx
Ok so after a day of just walking around town with my bud for a few hours, I felt super inspired! So, before I loose the inspiration, here it is!

Name: Ena (Celtic name that means fiery and passionate, thought it went with the fire theme)
Job: Mapmaker/Explorer
Bio:
Ena was hatched from a lone Light egg, glowing and alight with wonder. She hatched among the embers of the Ashfall Waste as a bouncy little dragon. Clueless of where she was or what was happening, she curiously began to explore her surroundings. Sin, the great teacher of the clan, stumbled upon her as she dangled precariously over a lava pit, trying to catch a Black Witch Butterfly as it fluttered out of her reach. He swept her up and, after a good chiding and lecture, took her back to the clan.

Immediately Ena was loved and welcomed. She was curious and lovable, always wanting to try new things and loved to stop and chat with anyone, even the clan's most...er...unpredictable dragons. Her potential was noted by the teacher who had found her, and Sin took her under his wing. With his teachings, Ena was able to use her passion for discovery for the benefits of the clan. She soon scaled mountains and ventured out to rival clan territory. She noted where the best food was on her maps and which areas were best to be avoided. En interviewed the lone wanderers of the clan and used what they told her to increase her knowledge on the outside territories.

To this day, Ena enjoys being away off on her adventures. The clan misses her fierce and fun spirit while she's gone, but does wish she'd stop telling all her long adventure stories to them when she's home. Ena loves her job as mapmaker and explorer and can't imagine doing anything better then her job. Even at the end of the day of a long hard adventure, Ena is happy to come back to the clan she loves.

@Cngx
Ok so after a day of just walking around town with my bud for a few hours, I felt super inspired! So, before I loose the inspiration, here it is!

Name: Ena (Celtic name that means fiery and passionate, thought it went with the fire theme)
Job: Mapmaker/Explorer
Bio:
Ena was hatched from a lone Light egg, glowing and alight with wonder. She hatched among the embers of the Ashfall Waste as a bouncy little dragon. Clueless of where she was or what was happening, she curiously began to explore her surroundings. Sin, the great teacher of the clan, stumbled upon her as she dangled precariously over a lava pit, trying to catch a Black Witch Butterfly as it fluttered out of her reach. He swept her up and, after a good chiding and lecture, took her back to the clan.

Immediately Ena was loved and welcomed. She was curious and lovable, always wanting to try new things and loved to stop and chat with anyone, even the clan's most...er...unpredictable dragons. Her potential was noted by the teacher who had found her, and Sin took her under his wing. With his teachings, Ena was able to use her passion for discovery for the benefits of the clan. She soon scaled mountains and ventured out to rival clan territory. She noted where the best food was on her maps and which areas were best to be avoided. En interviewed the lone wanderers of the clan and used what they told her to increase her knowledge on the outside territories.

To this day, Ena enjoys being away off on her adventures. The clan misses her fierce and fun spirit while she's gone, but does wish she'd stop telling all her long adventure stories to them when she's home. Ena loves her job as mapmaker and explorer and can't imagine doing anything better then her job. Even at the end of the day of a long hard adventure, Ena is happy to come back to the clan she loves.

@Chill20
OH MY GOSH ENA IS SUCH A SWEETHEART -dies of cuteness- Amazing job, oh my goodness thank you!!! qwq Sending payment~~~

((Does 20kt sound alright to you? I'm adding a bit extra in as a tip as well c:
@Chill20
OH MY GOSH ENA IS SUCH A SWEETHEART -dies of cuteness- Amazing job, oh my goodness thank you!!! qwq Sending payment~~~

((Does 20kt sound alright to you? I'm adding a bit extra in as a tip as well c:
@Cngx
Sure that works ;D Thanks a bunch, Ena was very fun to write about!
@Cngx
Sure that works ;D Thanks a bunch, Ena was very fun to write about!
Babump!
Babump!
@Chill20 Oh, Ena's lore looks very nice! :3 Would you be maybe interested in writing something for my dragon Nox?^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12085760] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/120858/12085760_350.png[/img] [/url] A little something about her... - found this clan one day and decided to stay (born earth/now wind) - Nox (lat. night) - loves to watch the stars at night - teaches Astronomie to the little hatchlings - as orientation help for flying during the night (and/or dragons that are generally interested in the subject) - quite the dreamer - familiar: a Wispwillow Peryton named [b]Altair[/b] (after the brightest star in the constellation Aquila and the twelfth brightest star in the night sky) Hope you are interested in her ;3 Thank you!^^
@Chill20

Oh, Ena's lore looks very nice! :3

Would you be maybe interested in writing something for my dragon Nox?^^

12085760_350.png

A little something about her...
- found this clan one day and decided to stay (born earth/now wind)
- Nox (lat. night)
- loves to watch the stars at night
- teaches Astronomie to the little hatchlings - as orientation help for flying during the night (and/or dragons that are generally interested in the subject)
- quite the dreamer
- familiar: a Wispwillow Peryton named Altair (after the brightest star in the constellation Aquila and the twelfth brightest star in the night sky)

Hope you are interested in her ;3
Thank you!^^
@Juri01

Sure I'll get to work on her lore right away! Very lovely shadow themed dragon btw!
@Juri01

Sure I'll get to work on her lore right away! Very lovely shadow themed dragon btw!
Balump
Balump
@Juri01
Here it is!

A dreamer. A stargazer. That's how most describe Nox the Nocturne. And they're right. For the most part. Nox has always been fascinated with the stars, and this fascination makes her a valued member of her clan.

Nox was hatched into one of the many Earth Clan's at Dragonhome. She was not rooted to the ground unlike the stones and rocks of her home, but instead was pulled to the skies by the glittering stars. She left her hime immediately and followed the cosmos in the night sky, believing they would lead her to her destiny. On her journey she learned how to navigate perfectly in the dark, and made many friends. But her journey came to a sudden halt when the clouds covered the stars and she was forced to land. Land right into the mist of the Clan of Àidhear, her now permanent home. She took it as a sign from the heavens that this was the clan she was meant to be in, and stayed.

The clan welcomed her with open claws and she was a very useful member. She taught many how to navigate at night and which stars to follow. The clan hailed her with the name Nox, which meant "night". Living and studying the stars changed the wings of Nox, and they glittered as if they were their own constellation. These star-like scales attracted a curious Wispwillow Peryton, who is now her permanent familiar named Altair, after the star of course.

Now Nox often teaches to the younger dragons, making sure they know how to navigate. She occasionally teaches stealth too, and flight orientation to anyone who listens. when not teaching, Nox is dreaming and imagining. She most often dreams of being invited to the Arcanist's study, a must high honour among mages, prophets and stargazers. her truest wish would be to meet the Arcanist himself and learn more about the stars from him. These dreams are forever fuelled by her passion of what she loves most, stargazing. Sometimes Nox's strange glittering wings can be seen fitting through the air, followed by a glowing Wispwillow guid and the starry flecked shape of her beloved familiar.

@Juri01
Here it is!

A dreamer. A stargazer. That's how most describe Nox the Nocturne. And they're right. For the most part. Nox has always been fascinated with the stars, and this fascination makes her a valued member of her clan.

Nox was hatched into one of the many Earth Clan's at Dragonhome. She was not rooted to the ground unlike the stones and rocks of her home, but instead was pulled to the skies by the glittering stars. She left her hime immediately and followed the cosmos in the night sky, believing they would lead her to her destiny. On her journey she learned how to navigate perfectly in the dark, and made many friends. But her journey came to a sudden halt when the clouds covered the stars and she was forced to land. Land right into the mist of the Clan of Àidhear, her now permanent home. She took it as a sign from the heavens that this was the clan she was meant to be in, and stayed.

The clan welcomed her with open claws and she was a very useful member. She taught many how to navigate at night and which stars to follow. The clan hailed her with the name Nox, which meant "night". Living and studying the stars changed the wings of Nox, and they glittered as if they were their own constellation. These star-like scales attracted a curious Wispwillow Peryton, who is now her permanent familiar named Altair, after the star of course.

Now Nox often teaches to the younger dragons, making sure they know how to navigate. She occasionally teaches stealth too, and flight orientation to anyone who listens. when not teaching, Nox is dreaming and imagining. She most often dreams of being invited to the Arcanist's study, a must high honour among mages, prophets and stargazers. her truest wish would be to meet the Arcanist himself and learn more about the stars from him. These dreams are forever fuelled by her passion of what she loves most, stargazing. Sometimes Nox's strange glittering wings can be seen fitting through the air, followed by a glowing Wispwillow guid and the starry flecked shape of her beloved familiar.

bump!
bump!
@Chill20 Heyo! Just purged my lair and got some cash. Can you please do another bio for a dragon of mine? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19760379] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/197604/19760379_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name:[/b] Naf [b]Job:[/b] Builder/Miner [b]Info:[/b] NO MANNERS. VULGAR. EASY-GOING. BURLY. PHOTOGRAPHIC MEMORY. ENJOYS GAMES, DECORATING LAIR, "BORROWING" (more like stealing) TREASURE, AND TESTING OUT THEIR MEMORY. CLOSE FRIENDS/ COWORKERS WITH BEAUTY. ALLERGIC TO PLANTS (hence why she choose to live in the Fire domain). IS FRIENDS WITH [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=57650&did=19475842]KOS[/url] AND [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=57650&tab=dragon&did=19475841]NYMERIA[/url]. Now Beauty is one of her "friends" but hasn't been born yet since I'm in the middle of a breeding project trying to get her. So just act like she is a bit younger then Naf but fully grown at this point.
@Chill20 Heyo! Just purged my lair and got some cash. Can you please do another bio for a dragon of mine?

19760379_350.png

Name: Naf
Job: Builder/Miner
Info: NO MANNERS. VULGAR. EASY-GOING. BURLY. PHOTOGRAPHIC MEMORY. ENJOYS GAMES, DECORATING LAIR, "BORROWING" (more like stealing) TREASURE, AND TESTING OUT THEIR MEMORY. CLOSE FRIENDS/ COWORKERS WITH BEAUTY. ALLERGIC TO PLANTS (hence why she choose to live in the Fire domain). IS FRIENDS WITH KOS AND NYMERIA.

Now Beauty is one of her "friends" but hasn't been born yet since I'm in the middle of a breeding project trying to get her. So just act like she is a bit younger then Naf but fully grown at this point.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13