Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chill's Lore & More, Less then 10k!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Cngx
I can totally write her some lore!
@Cngx
I can totally write her some lore!
Bumpety bump bump bump
Bumpety bump bump bump
Bumpety lumpety would you like a crumpet-y?
Bumpety lumpety would you like a crumpet-y?
ba-bump HAPPY EASTER
next person to respond gets an easter discount!
ba-bump HAPPY EASTER
next person to respond gets an easter discount!
@Chill20
Would you like to write a story about my clan (to put on my clan profile)? If yes should I post the details/my ideas here or send you a message?
@Chill20
Would you like to write a story about my clan (to put on my clan profile)? If yes should I post the details/my ideas here or send you a message?
@Arra
I can write a story about your clan. Just post the details and I'll get right on it!
@Arra
I can write a story about your clan. Just post the details and I'll get right on it!
@Chill20
Awesome =)
So here is my rough ideas:
Progens and clan leaders are Nuca and Izak from the Arcane flight.
Nuca is a witch but she decided to move on and find more knowledge somewhere else. Izak as her loyal mate followed her.
They kinda end up in plague and on their journey and after they settled down their clan growed with dragons from all flights.
Hm now they live in a cave or something like that on a plateau in Scarred Wasteland near to Tangled Wood (Shadow Flight).
dragons in the clan: magicians, fighters, outsider, demons, adventurer - kinda dark touch but not really evil, loyal to all clan members and skeptical of all strangers

So yeah some story with some/all of this information would be great ;)
@Chill20
Awesome =)
So here is my rough ideas:
Progens and clan leaders are Nuca and Izak from the Arcane flight.
Nuca is a witch but she decided to move on and find more knowledge somewhere else. Izak as her loyal mate followed her.
They kinda end up in plague and on their journey and after they settled down their clan growed with dragons from all flights.
Hm now they live in a cave or something like that on a plateau in Scarred Wasteland near to Tangled Wood (Shadow Flight).
dragons in the clan: magicians, fighters, outsider, demons, adventurer - kinda dark touch but not really evil, loyal to all clan members and skeptical of all strangers

So yeah some story with some/all of this information would be great ;)
@Cngx Made a lot of rock references in this one! Hope you like it! Also, happy Easter! This one's only half price of the holiday!

Perhaps the rocks that Naf has been mining for since she joined the clan has made her too much like them. She is blank and expressionless at times. Tough also, as if she's as hard as the rock itself. When often asked a question, Naf will grunt her answer and that will be the end of the conversation. She would obviously rather be organizing her lair. Does't matter how may times she's done it before, she'll do it over and over again.

Perhaps, also like rocks, she is common. Like most of her species, she likes to "borrow" things from her clanmates. She likes poking and testing there memory, seeing how long it takes each and everyone of them to finally notice what's missing. Her clanmates get slightly annoyed by this, and try stealing her own possessions. Unfortunately for them, Naf possesses a remarkable photographic memory. She is able to recall every detail precisely how it was, and in no time identifies whats missing. She is strangely allergic to plants, which is really the only reason she has for living in the Fire domain. Vulgar and strange to her clanmates, but to outsiders just a brown, silent as stone ridgeback.

Perhaps, like the beautiful geodes with she mines, at the centre of this dull-coloured ridgeback is a glittering heart and soul, just waiting to be cracked open. Her good friends and co-worker certainly see this. Beneath the absurd dragon everyone else sees, they see a mischievous, emotionless prankster who knows a few rude comebacks. Who are these friends? Well, they are no other then Kos and Nymeria, the white sister ridgebacks. Both have the same sort of personalities, which is why they probably like each other so well. The dragon she admires the most, and who probably admires her back, would have to be her young fellow miner, Beauty. Her and the dark coloured ridgeback get along strangely well. Probably bond while chipping away at rocks all day. Naf always seems to keep to herself, but until the day that someone hacks open the jewel that she may be on the inside, she will always remain simple to those who don't bother to look twice.
@Cngx Made a lot of rock references in this one! Hope you like it! Also, happy Easter! This one's only half price of the holiday!

Perhaps the rocks that Naf has been mining for since she joined the clan has made her too much like them. She is blank and expressionless at times. Tough also, as if she's as hard as the rock itself. When often asked a question, Naf will grunt her answer and that will be the end of the conversation. She would obviously rather be organizing her lair. Does't matter how may times she's done it before, she'll do it over and over again.

Perhaps, also like rocks, she is common. Like most of her species, she likes to "borrow" things from her clanmates. She likes poking and testing there memory, seeing how long it takes each and everyone of them to finally notice what's missing. Her clanmates get slightly annoyed by this, and try stealing her own possessions. Unfortunately for them, Naf possesses a remarkable photographic memory. She is able to recall every detail precisely how it was, and in no time identifies whats missing. She is strangely allergic to plants, which is really the only reason she has for living in the Fire domain. Vulgar and strange to her clanmates, but to outsiders just a brown, silent as stone ridgeback.

Perhaps, like the beautiful geodes with she mines, at the centre of this dull-coloured ridgeback is a glittering heart and soul, just waiting to be cracked open. Her good friends and co-worker certainly see this. Beneath the absurd dragon everyone else sees, they see a mischievous, emotionless prankster who knows a few rude comebacks. Who are these friends? Well, they are no other then Kos and Nymeria, the white sister ridgebacks. Both have the same sort of personalities, which is why they probably like each other so well. The dragon she admires the most, and who probably admires her back, would have to be her young fellow miner, Beauty. Her and the dark coloured ridgeback get along strangely well. Probably bond while chipping away at rocks all day. Naf always seems to keep to herself, but until the day that someone hacks open the jewel that she may be on the inside, she will always remain simple to those who don't bother to look twice.
bump bump bump
bump bump bump
a man walks into a bar and says "Ouch!"
a man walks into a bar and says "Ouch!"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13