Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Koru's Art Shop [T/G OPEN]
@baylaurel. Just making sure I don't lose the thread
@baylaurel. Just making sure I don't lose the thread
@KoruWari for each dragon I write lore for could I have a colored sketch of one of mine?
@KoruWari for each dragon I write lore for could I have a colored sketch of one of mine?
@baylaurel sounds good! Would you mind keeping track of how many dragons you write for?
@baylaurel sounds good! Would you mind keeping track of how many dragons you write for?
No prob
No prob
Bump!
Bump!
@KoruWari, hello! I'd like a flat shading drawing! But would you be willing to base things off of traditional references? No colors though, but you can color or i could provide some?
@KoruWari, hello! I'd like a flat shading drawing! But would you be willing to base things off of traditional references? No colors though, but you can color or i could provide some?
moHYLEk.gif
@Cacogen traditional references are fine with me! And I can work off descriptions of colors, so that's okay. If you could send the 60k and the references over PM that would be great!
@Cacogen traditional references are fine with me! And I can work off descriptions of colors, so that's okay. If you could send the 60k and the references over PM that would be great!