Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Koru's Art Shop [T/G OPEN]
@KoruWari

Would you be willing to do A lineart of two characters for me?
A canine and a Wolf/fox Hybrid.
@KoruWari

Would you be willing to do A lineart of two characters for me?
A canine and a Wolf/fox Hybrid.
8MAnh.gif DZH9B.gif nMj7v.gif
8Z7AV.gifWjTmm.gif
sure! What works for you for price? Lineart, I typically price at 15k base but I'm willing to negotiate!
sure! What works for you for price? Lineart, I typically price at 15k base but I'm willing to negotiate!
@KoruWari

screams i claimed u in the gijinka a dragon above u thread but i like ur art so much id like to buy a slot haha, are flat shaded spots open for 50kt rn still? :)
@KoruWari

screams i claimed u in the gijinka a dragon above u thread but i like ur art so much id like to buy a slot haha, are flat shaded spots open for 50kt rn still? :)
36132963_il9YvKp8m9hCpXm.png
@KoruWati Sorry to bug you, but do I still have a slot? I lost the thread, sorry ;v;
@KoruWati Sorry to bug you, but do I still have a slot? I lost the thread, sorry ;v;
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
@LemonQuartz Flatshaded slots are open!! You can go ahead and message me more details if you would like.
@LemonQuartz Flatshaded slots are open!! You can go ahead and message me more details if you would like.
@Valka Don't worry, you've still got a slot! I'm making slow progress unfortunately, but I can show you a WIP a if you want.
@Valka Don't worry, you've still got a slot! I'm making slow progress unfortunately, but I can show you a WIP a if you want.
@KoruWari thank you!! I understand, take your time ;v; <3
@KoruWari thank you!! I understand, take your time ;v; <3
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
BUMP! I updated some of the examples in this thread, and added a pinglist! Just ask to be added. ;u;
BUMP! I updated some of the examples in this thread, and added a pinglist! Just ask to be added. ;u;
@SunDragon pinging myself so I can come back when I have more treasure
@SunDragon pinging myself so I can come back when I have more treasure
ECNdq9d.png
Bump!
Bump!