Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Koru's Art Shop [T/G OPEN]
@ahintoflight
Probably will have it done within two weeks time. I'll let you know if it's going to take longer than that and send you a WIP to prove I've been working on the commission.
@ahintoflight
Probably will have it done within two weeks time. I'll let you know if it's going to take longer than that and send you a WIP to prove I've been working on the commission.
@DragonLover
Yep! Just send me the reference/description and the payment and I'll get started ASAP.
@DragonLover
Yep! Just send me the reference/description and the payment and I'll get started ASAP.
@koruwari

Alrighty thank you!
@koruwari

Alrighty thank you!
*whispers* I don't know what im doing
Smol gay child with dpd and no life
@KoruWari I'll send it over with the payment! How much do I need to send over?
@KoruWari I'll send it over with the payment! How much do I need to send over?
I am no longer using this account. If you want to find me, look up CrazedDragon.
@KoruWari
This is the OC :P
Just say the payment price ^-^ (I know how long art can take so no rush on that)

Cerin is a pitch black tom cat with, Somewhat, fluffy fur with a small blotch of white on the left side of his neck, His entire right front paw is completely robotic and a little over half of his left back leg is robotic as well (Connects just a little lower then the hip) His eyes are a brightish amber-y orange and his claws are fairly long (The ones that are still normal anyway)

Cerin is a bit..... Overly cheery and he loves his job at doing Medicine Cat duties. He loves playing with kits and simply adores making others smile. He's often seen grinning, Or at least smiling, while mixing up and putting herbs away and he sometimes purrs when doing so out of the sheer love of the craft.
@KoruWari
This is the OC :P
Just say the payment price ^-^ (I know how long art can take so no rush on that)

Cerin is a pitch black tom cat with, Somewhat, fluffy fur with a small blotch of white on the left side of his neck, His entire right front paw is completely robotic and a little over half of his left back leg is robotic as well (Connects just a little lower then the hip) His eyes are a brightish amber-y orange and his claws are fairly long (The ones that are still normal anyway)

Cerin is a bit..... Overly cheery and he loves his job at doing Medicine Cat duties. He loves playing with kits and simply adores making others smile. He's often seen grinning, Or at least smiling, while mixing up and putting herbs away and he sometimes purrs when doing so out of the sheer love of the craft.
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
@DragonLover
50kT please!
@DragonLover
50kT please!
@risingflames
Sounds good! Send over 50kT and I can get started ASAP!
@risingflames
Sounds good! Send over 50kT and I can get started ASAP!
@KoruWari

Will do!!
Might take a couple minutes though as I just realized that I don't have the treasure on hand QwQ
@KoruWari

Will do!!
Might take a couple minutes though as I just realized that I don't have the treasure on hand QwQ
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
@KoruWari can i commission u? Could u do tungstenhttp://flightrising.com/rendern/350/222916/22291517_350.png?mtime=VwWAlAADg3E
My payment would be a hatchling of your choice
@KoruWari can i commission u? Could u do tungstenhttp://flightrising.com/rendern/350/222916/22291517_350.png?mtime=VwWAlAADg3E
My payment would be a hatchling of your choice
tumblr_pf421yfQAE1x6z57mo3_100.png
FR +3, she/her, capricorn, wishlist
@griffin2213
Of course! I'll PM you about the hatchlings when I've chosen!
@griffin2213
Of course! I'll PM you about the hatchlings when I've chosen!