Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Koru's Art Shop [T/G OPEN]
@KoruWari could I get a Flat Shading Drawing of this bab? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14266406] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/142665/14266406_350.png[/img] [/url] And could I pay part of it with gems and the other with treasure ?
@KoruWari
could I get a Flat Shading Drawing of this bab?

14266406_350.png

And could I pay part of it with gems and the other with treasure ?
*whispers* I don't know what im doing
Smol gay child with dpd and no life
@KoruWari Okay, so... If I were to get a flat-color headshot, I would pay just the headshot price, right? Or would I pay the extra 30 to 40kT for a flat-color?
@KoruWari Okay, so... If I were to get a flat-color headshot, I would pay just the headshot price, right? Or would I pay the extra 30 to 40kT for a flat-color?
I am no longer using this account. If you want to find me, look up CrazedDragon.
@ahintoflight
Sure! How much were you planning on paying in gems, and in treasure?
@ahintoflight
Sure! How much were you planning on paying in gems, and in treasure?
@KoruWari

Hello!
I was wondering if you'd be willing to do a full body flat shaded drawing of one of my warriors cats cat OCs.

Sadly, At the moment I don't have a pictured reference of him but I have a description and someone else drawing him (Shush. I love this OC and I want more art of him is all) as well at the moment though I don't know when they'll be done :\
@KoruWari

Hello!
I was wondering if you'd be willing to do a full body flat shaded drawing of one of my warriors cats cat OCs.

Sadly, At the moment I don't have a pictured reference of him but I have a description and someone else drawing him (Shush. I love this OC and I want more art of him is all) as well at the moment though I don't know when they'll be done :\
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
@DragonLover
You would just pay for the headshot price, not the extra amount of treasure.
@DragonLover
You would just pay for the headshot price, not the extra amount of treasure.
@koruwari

would 25 gems and 25,000 treasure work?
@koruwari

would 25 gems and 25,000 treasure work?
@RisingFlames
I can work off of a detailed description, though I can't guarantee complete accuracy. I'd totally be willing to do a piece of that OC of yours!
@RisingFlames
I can work off of a detailed description, though I can't guarantee complete accuracy. I'd totally be willing to do a piece of that OC of yours!
@ahintoflight
Yeah, that works! Go ahead and send the pay,net and I'll get started as soon as I can! C:
@ahintoflight
Yeah, that works! Go ahead and send the pay,net and I'll get started as soon as I can! C:
@koruwari

ok thanks! How long do you think it will take? (no rush though ^u^) Oh! and could I just have a transparent bg?
@koruwari

ok thanks! How long do you think it will take? (no rush though ^u^) Oh! and could I just have a transparent bg?
@KoruWari Then could I get a flat-color headshot of a hybrid cat OC I have?
@KoruWari Then could I get a flat-color headshot of a hybrid cat OC I have?
I am no longer using this account. If you want to find me, look up CrazedDragon.