Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Koru's Art Shop [T/G OPEN]
@KoruWari
No Problemo! :)
@KoruWari
No Problemo! :)
MBjujvx.png
@KoruWari
didn't know it came colored so don't worry
@KoruWari
didn't know it came colored so don't worry
m1CZHJt.gif
hi @KoruWari! i was wondering if you could draw matt; [img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/8128/f/2016/077/1/6/hybrid_by_rachelcrouch92317-d9vkf06.png[/img] (drawn by my best friend) i'd love a flat shading drawing, would 48k of treasure be fine? xD (i can always offer more, i have a lot of treasure to spend) thanks! sorry if i did something wrong uvu also, you don't have to draw him as an antro if you want >u< i love your art!
hi @KoruWari!
i was wondering if you could draw matt;
hybrid_by_rachelcrouch92317-d9vkf06.png
(drawn by my best friend)
i'd love a flat shading drawing, would 48k of treasure be fine? xD (i can always offer more, i have a lot of treasure to spend)
thanks!
sorry if i did something wrong uvu
also, you don't have to draw him as an antro if you want >u<
i love your art!
boop
@abishade
Of course I can! 48k is fine C:
Just send the payment over and I can get started as soon as I can!
@abishade
Of course I can! 48k is fine C:
Just send the payment over and I can get started as soon as I can!
sorry if i sound stupid but... how? :'D
EDIT: nevermind, figured it out xd
sorry if i sound stupid but... how? :'D
EDIT: nevermind, figured it out xd
boop
@abishade
It's okay, just go into your messages tab or onto my clan page and hit send message! If you go from my clan page then it'll automatically address it to me, but if you go through the messages tab then you'll have to type in my username.
At the bottom, there will be a spot where you can put items/gems/treasure into the message, just put in the amount of treasure we agreed on and send it C:
That should do the trick! If you need any more help, don't be afraid to ask.
@abishade
It's okay, just go into your messages tab or onto my clan page and hit send message! If you go from my clan page then it'll automatically address it to me, but if you go through the messages tab then you'll have to type in my username.
At the bottom, there will be a spot where you can put items/gems/treasure into the message, just put in the amount of treasure we agreed on and send it C:
That should do the trick! If you need any more help, don't be afraid to ask.
Bump! c:
Bump! c:
@KoruWari would 40k work for a flat shaded drawing of this girl? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3759298] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/37593/3759298_350.png[/img] [/url] i'd like to pay you 20k now and 20k after it's done, if that's alright! ;w;
@KoruWari
would 40k work for a flat shaded drawing of this girl?

3759298_350.png

i'd like to pay you 20k now and 20k after it's done, if that's alright! ;w;
@screamingxdemon
40k works fine, go ahead and send the first 20k now! C:
(And I must complement you on that beautiful dragon! She's gorgeous ;u;)
@screamingxdemon
40k works fine, go ahead and send the first 20k now! C:
(And I must complement you on that beautiful dragon! She's gorgeous ;u;)
@koruwari
sent!
@koruwari
sent!