Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Koru's Art Shop [T/G OPEN]
yo dude! :D i'm slightly broke right now, but i'd love to purchase a flat shaded piece of Spoon if that's okay! I was thinking the price could be somewhere around 40-50k if that's cool with you? I can PM you his ref.
yo dude! :D i'm slightly broke right now, but i'd love to purchase a flat shaded piece of Spoon if that's okay! I was thinking the price could be somewhere around 40-50k if that's cool with you? I can PM you his ref.
@teenyweirdo
40k is fine! Go ahead and pm me his reference and I'll get started as soon as I can c:
@teenyweirdo
40k is fine! Go ahead and pm me his reference and I'll get started as soon as I can c:
@KoruWari Nice art! Do you accept festival currency?
@KoruWari Nice art! Do you accept festival currency?
@Donburi
I do! How much would you be willing to pay? c:
//EDIT: since the jamboree is ending, I'm not accepting scrolls as payment anymore, sorry!
@Donburi
I do! How much would you be willing to pay? c:
//EDIT: since the jamboree is ending, I'm not accepting scrolls as payment anymore, sorry!
@KoruWari Are those one pics of Warrior cats? o3o
@KoruWari Are those one pics of Warrior cats? o3o
I am no longer using this account. If you want to find me, look up CrazedDragon.
@Dragonlover
Yes, one is of a warrior cats OC that I was commissioned to draw :P
@Dragonlover
Yes, one is of a warrior cats OC that I was commissioned to draw :P
@KoruWari How much to get a cat like Bluestar or even Tigerstar done? Fullbody or Headshot. Full color.
@KoruWari How much to get a cat like Bluestar or even Tigerstar done? Fullbody or Headshot. Full color.
I am no longer using this account. If you want to find me, look up CrazedDragon.
@DragonLover
Digital paintings:
headshot: 70-80k treaasure
full body: 100k+ treasure

Flat shading:
Headshot: 30-40k treasure
Full body: 50k treasure

I use the 1 gem= 600 treasure conversion
@DragonLover
Digital paintings:
headshot: 70-80k treaasure
full body: 100k+ treasure

Flat shading:
Headshot: 30-40k treasure
Full body: 50k treasure

I use the 1 gem= 600 treasure conversion
@KoruWari So that would be at least 100kT for a flat-color digital painting?
@KoruWari So that would be at least 100kT for a flat-color digital painting?
@dragonlover
For a fullbody, yes.
@dragonlover
For a fullbody, yes.