Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pay What You Want Bios! [FULL!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@RowdyScooter I finished Ceindrych's bio! Feel free to do whatever you wish with it! [quote=Ceindrych's bio] Ceindrych was quite proud to say that her best friend was her small, copper-plated golem. She simply loved the little gadget more than words could say. All of her free time was spent tinkering with her small friend, trying to make as many improvements as she could to its wiring and circuitry (as of late, she had improved his flight patterns, added limited vocabulary and commands, and was currently working on its ability to respond to activity without Ceindrych controlling it). Yes, she was a "mech-maniac" (as was the "in term" to call it), and she embraced her love of mechanics wholeheartedly. Ever since she discovered her talent for working with machines, figuring that she had nothing to lose, Ceindrych decided to dedicate her life to the art. She dabbled in inventing every once in a while, and her inventions caused much amusement among her clanmates. Like most inventions, they don't [i]always[/i] work on the first attempt, yet for an unknown reason, her clanmates found the chaos her made-up machines caused... endearing? Ceindrych couldn't explain it herself, but she found that she made the most friends from these accidents. Above all, Ceindrych valued friendship the most. She valued her friendship with her golem, and she valued her friendships with other dragons as well. One could say that she was out searching for new comrades, always happy to lend a helping hand to anyone in need so long as she gained a new friend from the experience. "Oh, I'm sorry! I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." "It's no trouble at all!" Ceindrych laughed, stooping down to pick up the scrolls the other dragon had dropped upon collision. "No worries!" "Hey, can you help us hold some stuff?" The Wildclaw inventor directed this question to her little golem. At her friend's nod, she giggled and handed a few scrolls over to him. "Thank you!" "Ah! It understands you?" The other dragon leaned closer, staring in awe at the golem. "I've never seen a golem do that before!" "I fixed the circuitry my self!" Ceindrych grinned, "He's one of a kind." "Well, how'd you do it?" The Wildclaw beamed. This was right up her alley, and she had just made a knew friend. She took a deep breath, about to being her explanation. "Well, I started by fusing together..."[/quote]
@RowdyScooter I finished Ceindrych's bio! Feel free to do whatever you wish with it!
Ceindrych's bio wrote:
Ceindrych was quite proud to say that her best friend was her small, copper-plated golem. She simply loved the little gadget more than words could say. All of her free time was spent tinkering with her small friend, trying to make as many improvements as she could to its wiring and circuitry (as of late, she had improved his flight patterns, added limited vocabulary and commands, and was currently working on its ability to respond to activity without Ceindrych controlling it).

Yes, she was a "mech-maniac" (as was the "in term" to call it), and she embraced her love of mechanics wholeheartedly. Ever since she discovered her talent for working with machines, figuring that she had nothing to lose, Ceindrych decided to dedicate her life to the art.

She dabbled in inventing every once in a while, and her inventions caused much amusement among her clanmates. Like most inventions, they don't always work on the first attempt, yet for an unknown reason, her clanmates found the chaos her made-up machines caused... endearing? Ceindrych couldn't explain it herself, but she found that she made the most friends from these accidents.

Above all, Ceindrych valued friendship the most. She valued her friendship with her golem, and she valued her friendships with other dragons as well. One could say that she was out searching for new comrades, always happy to lend a helping hand to anyone in need so long as she gained a new friend from the experience.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I wasn't paying attention to where I was going."

"It's no trouble at all!" Ceindrych laughed, stooping down to pick up the scrolls the other dragon had dropped upon collision. "No worries!"

"Hey, can you help us hold some stuff?" The Wildclaw inventor directed this question to her little golem. At her friend's nod, she giggled and handed a few scrolls over to him. "Thank you!"

"Ah! It understands you?" The other dragon leaned closer, staring in awe at the golem. "I've never seen a golem do that before!"

"I fixed the circuitry my self!" Ceindrych grinned, "He's one of a kind."

"Well, how'd you do it?"

The Wildclaw beamed. This was right up her alley, and she had just made a knew friend. She took a deep breath, about to being her explanation.

"Well, I started by fusing together..."
tumblr_njudyjLtvJ1tfzajgo4_r1_500.png
My Bio Thread! Either Here or Here!
@Hannar
I love it so much!!! Thank you!! Sending payment now! :)
@Hannar
I love it so much!!! Thank you!! Sending payment now! :)
m59NfS2.png
@Hannar [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19503660] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/195037/19503660_350.png[/img] [/url] Legacy Hers/Her Kind of a jerk. She boasts how she is a gen one Nocturne, and how she has a gen one mate. She thinks that she is better than everyone else and yells at them a lot. She has a soft spot for other nocturnes, but still is hard on them. The only dragons she doesn't yell at is her mate, Dynasty, and her son, Empire, whom both have a soft spot in her heart.
@Hannar

19503660_350.png

Legacy
Hers/Her
Kind of a jerk. She boasts how she is a gen one Nocturne, and how she has a gen one mate. She thinks that she is better than everyone else and yells at them a lot. She has a soft spot for other nocturnes, but still is hard on them. The only dragons she doesn't yell at is her mate, Dynasty, and her son, Empire, whom both have a soft spot in her heart.
x0dMTPw.png
@Hannar I would love a bio for: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/193265/19326478_350.png[/img] Name:Zaen Pronouns:Him In a romantic relationship with [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=203256&tab=dragon&did=19951594]DwayneJohnson[/url], friendly relationship with the mother of his hatchlings. (edit) I see ScarredLightning grabbed the slot just before i did >.<, I would love to have the next one that opens up if possible! :) (edit 2.0) Oh thank you very much for the extra slot!
@Hannar

I would love a bio for:
19326478_350.png
Name:Zaen
Pronouns:Him
In a romantic relationship with DwayneJohnson, friendly relationship with the mother of his hatchlings.

(edit) I see ScarredLightning grabbed the slot just before i did >.<, I would love to have the next one that opens up if possible! :)
(edit 2.0) Oh thank you very much for the extra slot!
@RowdyScooter Ah I'm glad you like it! Thanks so much!
@RowdyScooter Ah I'm glad you like it! Thanks so much!
@ScarredLightning Great! I'd love to write for you!

@CEGAMischief You've been given a slot as well! Can't wait to write for you!
@ScarredLightning Great! I'd love to write for you!

@CEGAMischief You've been given a slot as well! Can't wait to write for you!
@sYordarri I've finished Shadow's bio! Feel free to do whatever you like with it! [quote=Shadow's bio]To put it simply, Shadow was afraid of being forgotten. No, scratch that. He was terrified of of being forgotten. There was something that terrified him at the prospect of possibly being left being; of nobody knowing who he was or why he was there. He was worried that one day, everyone would simply lose all memory of who he was supposed to be, and quite frankly, that was horrifying. Shadow was shy. That went without saying. His name was[i] ‘Shadow,’[/i] for goodness sake. Naturally, he preferred to stay in the background during moments of action. He wasn’t confident with his social skills, especially when it came to talking with strangers. Whenever someone he didn’t know approached him, Shadow would fall into a stuttering mess, not quite knowing what to say. These situations usually ended up with Shadow muttering something about having to leave and dashing away to hide somewhere. And for a while, he had no friends. Even within his own clan, Shadow kept to himself, not talking to anyone around him. It wasn’t that he didn’t like his clanmates-- no! Not at all! It was just that he didn’t know [i]how[/i] to approach them. So he stayed in his solitude, merely observing their interactions with each other. Eventually, Shadow himself began to wonder how much longer he could keep up his act. He was starting to get lonely, but little did he know that his clanmates were starting to worry about his wellbeing. More specifically, another Tundra by the name of Hipsterpink took interest in him. She found him fascinating, with his shy personality despite his great size, and she decided to reach out more to him. “Hey, I noticed you standing alone over here. Why don’t you come over and join me?” “...Are you sure? I’m not the most exciting dragon.” Hipsterpink laughed, “Of course! I just want a new friend!” And for the first time, Shadow smiled. From then on, Shadow and Hipsterpink stayed together, hanging out whenever possible. And not soon after, Shadow was able to confidently say that he had found his first, and best friend. At the same time, Hipsterpink successfully got him to step a bit outside of his shy exterior and formally introduced him to more of his clanmates. He had friends! He wasn't alone anymore! And he definitely wasn't afraid of being forgotten.[/quote]
@sYordarri I've finished Shadow's bio! Feel free to do whatever you like with it!
Shadow's bio wrote:
To put it simply, Shadow was afraid of being forgotten. No, scratch that. He was terrified of of being forgotten. There was something that terrified him at the prospect of possibly being left being; of nobody knowing who he was or why he was there. He was worried that one day, everyone would simply lose all memory of who he was supposed to be, and quite frankly, that was horrifying.

Shadow was shy. That went without saying. His name was ‘Shadow,’ for goodness sake. Naturally, he preferred to stay in the background during moments of action. He wasn’t confident with his social skills, especially when it came to talking with strangers. Whenever someone he didn’t know approached him, Shadow would fall into a stuttering mess, not quite knowing what to say. These situations usually ended up with Shadow muttering something about having to leave and dashing away to hide somewhere.

And for a while, he had no friends. Even within his own clan, Shadow kept to himself, not talking to anyone around him. It wasn’t that he didn’t like his clanmates-- no! Not at all! It was just that he didn’t know how to approach them. So he stayed in his solitude, merely observing their interactions with each other. Eventually, Shadow himself began to wonder how much longer he could keep up his act. He was starting to get lonely, but little did he know that his clanmates were starting to worry about his wellbeing.

More specifically, another Tundra by the name of Hipsterpink took interest in him. She found him fascinating, with his shy personality despite his great size, and she decided to reach out more to him.

“Hey, I noticed you standing alone over here. Why don’t you come over and join me?”

“...Are you sure? I’m not the most exciting dragon.”

Hipsterpink laughed, “Of course! I just want a new friend!”

And for the first time, Shadow smiled.

From then on, Shadow and Hipsterpink stayed together, hanging out whenever possible. And not soon after, Shadow was able to confidently say that he had found his first, and best friend. At the same time, Hipsterpink successfully got him to step a bit outside of his shy exterior and formally introduced him to more of his clanmates. He had friends! He wasn't alone anymore!

And he definitely wasn't afraid of being forgotten.
A slot has been opened!
A slot has been opened!
@Hannar can I grab it real quick? Im about to start filling out the stuff for it
@Hannar can I grab it real quick? Im about to start filling out the stuff for it
c5qJyHA.png
Akb0AuB.pngZqYdkrT.pngKt2fYPQ.png
FR+2[/center
@ThatOneHandedKid Sure thing! The slot is yours!
@ThatOneHandedKid Sure thing! The slot is yours!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12