Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pay What You Want Bios! [FULL!]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@PrincessRibbons I've finished Emerald and Heliodor's bios! Feel free to do whatever you wish with them! [quote=Emerald's bio]Emerald always felt like she had a responsibility on her shoulders that was larger than life. As one of the three dragons her clan constantly sent to the coliseum, she took it upon herself to look after her more reckless teammates, Heliodor and FrostFury. It was her responsibility to be the resourceful one of the three, especially when things got rough. She would keep them safe and healthy, even if that required being a [i]bit[/i] bossy. Just a bit. She couldn’t really deny that she could be rather harsh at times, and she was well aware that others sometimes considered her judgemental. At first, she had tried to refuse these claims, but eventually, she came to terms that she naturally looked down on others a tad bit more than she should. The result was a type of insecurity that plagued her daily; an insecurity that she hid behind a perfectly crafted mask of being overbearing. Of course, naturally both Heliodor and FrostFury tried to ease her of her concerns; especially Heliodor. “You’re not judgemental!” Heliodor exclaimed to her one day, after she finally revealed some of her fears to him. She had given him a pointed look accompanied by a swift roll of her eyes that said, [i]”Uhhuh,”[/i] even without proper words. “Okay, so maybe you’re a [i]little[/i] judgemental,” the spiral finally relented. “That doesn’t mean that you’re a bad person! You’re the best healer and herbalist that we know, Emerald! There’s no one better than you! And both FrostFury and I both know that you’re just trying to help us out and improve, and we get that you don’t mean to push us down or anything! And that’s not all, but you’re resourceful and agile as well! Don’t feel bad, Emerald. You’re our friend, and you always will be!” And for the first time in over a week of wallowing in self-pity, Emerald let herself smile. “Thank you, Heliodor.” He had grinned cheekily at her before patting her on the head gently, “No problem.” Emerald blushed, looking down at the ground and fiddling with a few fresh herbs she had just picked. [i]Okay, so maybe she had a[/i] little [i]crush on him.[/i] [/quote] [quote=Heliodor's bio]If there was one word to describe Heliodor, it would be “energetic.” Honestly, no one had really known what to do with the eccentric Spiral when he had first joined the clan. Thankfully, someone had the brilliant idea of taking that energy and putting it to good work, making Heliodor join the clan’s official coliseum team, alongside his closest friends, Emerald and FrostFury. It was fun, to say the least. Every time the three of them ventured into the depths of the coliseum, they would [i]always[/i] return with some amazing story to tell. Usually, Heliodor took part in the retelling of these tales, much to Emerald and FrostFury’s chagrin (he had a tendency to over exaggerate the events that had taken place). “And FrostFury was [i]out cold!”[/i] Heliodor grinned, making exaggerated movements with his arms for emphasis, practically tying himself in knots. “It was just Emerald and I left, and Emerald was all caught up in reviving Heliodor. Meanwhile, I decided that I would save their lives just when the boss leapt at them and--” “Hey!” FrostFury glared at the crystal spiral. “That’s not how it went at all!” “Well, you were on the ground, unconscious,” Emerald deadpanned, and Heliodor laughed. “Don’t encourage him!” FrostFury hissed, and Emerald joined Heliodor’s laughter. Later during the night, Heliodor would recount his tales to Dusceri, a fellow Spiral, as he enthusiastically eating his dinner. It was during these sessions that he didn’t exaggerate as much. “I’m so glad that Emerald managed to get FrostFury back on his feet,” Heliodor chuckled, shaking his head. “I would have been a total goner in this situation if she hadn’t revived him. Don’t tell him that, though! He’d make fun of me for the rest of the year!” Dusceri laughed in return, lightly shoving Heliodor. “You should be more careful out there!” Heliodor gently shoved her back, “Yeah, yeah I will!” He liked Dusceri. That went without saying. And it was a bit obvious too, that he wanted to stay with her for the rest of eternity. The only problem was he was so busy with this coliseum duties, that he would never get to see her. At times, Heliodor wondered if it was worth it. Dusceri was gradually becoming his everything. “Don’t worry about me,” he found himself saying, “I always watch out for myself. And I’ll always be there to protect you too, Dusceri.” And he thought that his heart might’ve stopped at the beaming smile that she sent his way. “Promise?” “Promise!”[/quote]
@PrincessRibbons I've finished Emerald and Heliodor's bios! Feel free to do whatever you wish with them!
Emerald's bio wrote:
Emerald always felt like she had a responsibility on her shoulders that was larger than life. As one of the three dragons her clan constantly sent to the coliseum, she took it upon herself to look after her more reckless teammates, Heliodor and FrostFury. It was her responsibility to be the resourceful one of the three, especially when things got rough. She would keep them safe and healthy, even if that required being a bit bossy. Just a bit.

She couldn’t really deny that she could be rather harsh at times, and she was well aware that others sometimes considered her judgemental. At first, she had tried to refuse these claims, but eventually, she came to terms that she naturally looked down on others a tad bit more than she should. The result was a type of insecurity that plagued her daily; an insecurity that she hid behind a perfectly crafted mask of being overbearing.

Of course, naturally both Heliodor and FrostFury tried to ease her of her concerns; especially Heliodor.

“You’re not judgemental!” Heliodor exclaimed to her one day, after she finally revealed some of her fears to him.

She had given him a pointed look accompanied by a swift roll of her eyes that said, ”Uhhuh,” even without proper words.

“Okay, so maybe you’re a little judgemental,” the spiral finally relented. “That doesn’t mean that you’re a bad person! You’re the best healer and herbalist that we know, Emerald! There’s no one better than you! And both FrostFury and I both know that you’re just trying to help us out and improve, and we get that you don’t mean to push us down or anything! And that’s not all, but you’re resourceful and agile as well! Don’t feel bad, Emerald. You’re our friend, and you always will be!”

And for the first time in over a week of wallowing in self-pity, Emerald let herself smile.

“Thank you, Heliodor.”

He had grinned cheekily at her before patting her on the head gently, “No problem.”

Emerald blushed, looking down at the ground and fiddling with a few fresh herbs she had just picked.

Okay, so maybe she had a little crush on him.
Heliodor's bio wrote:
If there was one word to describe Heliodor, it would be “energetic.” Honestly, no one had really known what to do with the eccentric Spiral when he had first joined the clan. Thankfully, someone had the brilliant idea of taking that energy and putting it to good work, making Heliodor join the clan’s official coliseum team, alongside his closest friends, Emerald and FrostFury.

It was fun, to say the least. Every time the three of them ventured into the depths of the coliseum, they would always return with some amazing story to tell. Usually, Heliodor took part in the retelling of these tales, much to Emerald and FrostFury’s chagrin (he had a tendency to over exaggerate the events that had taken place).

“And FrostFury was out cold!” Heliodor grinned, making exaggerated movements with his arms for emphasis, practically tying himself in knots. “It was just Emerald and I left, and Emerald was all caught up in reviving Heliodor. Meanwhile, I decided that I would save their lives just when the boss leapt at them and--”

“Hey!” FrostFury glared at the crystal spiral. “That’s not how it went at all!”

“Well, you were on the ground, unconscious,” Emerald deadpanned, and Heliodor laughed.

“Don’t encourage him!” FrostFury hissed, and Emerald joined Heliodor’s laughter.

Later during the night, Heliodor would recount his tales to Dusceri, a fellow Spiral, as he enthusiastically eating his dinner. It was during these sessions that he didn’t exaggerate as much.

“I’m so glad that Emerald managed to get FrostFury back on his feet,” Heliodor chuckled, shaking his head. “I would have been a total goner in this situation if she hadn’t revived him. Don’t tell him that, though! He’d make fun of me for the rest of the year!”

Dusceri laughed in return, lightly shoving Heliodor. “You should be more careful out there!”

Heliodor gently shoved her back, “Yeah, yeah I will!”

He liked Dusceri. That went without saying. And it was a bit obvious too, that he wanted to stay with her for the rest of eternity. The only problem was he was so busy with this coliseum duties, that he would never get to see her. At times, Heliodor wondered if it was worth it. Dusceri was gradually becoming his everything.

“Don’t worry about me,” he found himself saying, “I always watch out for myself. And I’ll always be there to protect you too, Dusceri.”

And he thought that his heart might’ve stopped at the beaming smile that she sent his way.

“Promise?”

“Promise!”
tumblr_njudyjLtvJ1tfzajgo4_r1_500.png
My Bio Thread! Either Here or Here!
@LadyCascade I've finished TearDrop and Cura's bios! Feel free to do whatever you want with them! [quote=TearDrop's bio]TearDrop was not the typical herbalist. Not at all. Instead, she took a more… interesting and intriguing approach to her line of work. That being said, she had virtually no interest in the normal healing herbs, and instead set her sights on a more deadly target: poisons. It was a dangerous subject to breach, but TearDrop couldn’t help it. She found nothing more interesting than the lethal liquids. Everything about the toxins was simply [i]fascinating--[/i] how they affect the body, the rate at which they kill a dragon, [i[how[/i] the poison kills the dragon-- just [i]everything.[/i] And sure, maybe her “little fascination” wasn’t widely accepted, but that didn’t stop TearDrop from conducting her research. Besides, there was hardly anything to worry about, especially with her mate, Cura, hanging around. Next to being a completely different dragon when he was around her (his stoic and socially detached personality being stripped away to a dragon eager to share his finds with her at any given chance, and [i]goodness,[/i] did TearDrop love him), Cura was obsessed with finding the antidotes to her poisons-- or more specifically, her homemade poisons. He could counter virtually any of her poisons, even the ones she had stored for safekeeping in the pouch she wrapped around herself. “I’ve done it, TearDrop!” Cura grinned (a rather rare occurrence), as he waved the antidote happily. “It took forever, but I finally perfected the antidote to that poison you made three weeks ago!” TearDrop laughed, “Well, you’re in luck! I’m in the process of making a harder challenge for you!” Both never wanted to admit it, especially in public, where both were more closed and introverted, but they treated their professions almost like a game. For hours without end, they would work in their little greenhouse where her poisonous plants and fruits grew (and only the deities themselves knew how), located a short walk away from their clan’s lair, testing out their new finds over and over again, trying to counter each other’s creations. At the moment, TearDrop was still in the lead. Her obsession with poisons most probably stemmed from her parents, who had been anatomists. She had grown up watching them research the weak parts of the body, the strong parts of the body, and basically extract every other piece of data they could from the dragon body. Naturally, it occurred to TearDrop that all dragons were subject to the lethality of poison, which is how she became interested in them. In addition, it was her parents that helped TearDrop develop a side interest in anatomy, when she would occasionally pick up the research where her parents left off. So yes, TearDrop loved concocting her own death drinks (though she never [i]really[/i] tried them out. Not on actual dragons, at least. She may love her poisons, but she wasn’t inhumane.) What she did do, however, was practically toss her wares into the underground market and watch other sketchy dragons practically devour the stuff. She never understood why, as she would blatantly state warning and cautions for handling poisons. Nevertheless, she would watch them scurry eagerly away with their new find. [i]Idiots,[/i] she would roll her eyes. [i]Let’s see how eager they look when they find themselves with a burning throat.[/i][/quote] [quote=Cura's bio]Cura was quite possibly the best doctor the clan had ever seen. Or he was the best when it came to countering poisons and toxins, at least, and he was renowned all over the land for his amazing treatments to virtually every poison, no matter how strong. It was amazing, to put it lightly. Cura supposed that he owed his mate to his success, mainly because the poisons that she brewed up were over five times stronger than any poison a dragon would encounter in the natural world. It was a good thing that TearDrop sold only a choice few wares. It was also a good thing that after Cura created an antidote once, it was permanently ingrained into his brain could easily be brewed. Although in public, Cura kept a stoic and passive front, he couldn’t help but get a bit more excited when he finally managed to create that one solution to the poison his mate had created, and would actively show her his findings with a grin. He didn’t really mind his mate’s choice of profession, and TearDrop sure managed to keep him busy, with her cranking out toxin after toxin. Regardless, Cura made sure to remain logical and calculating, never letting his emotions get the better of him. In any situation, Cura was the one who remained calm, actively trying to come up with a plan. It was his skill, he supposed. “With every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction,” he would say in a deathly calm tone. As his clanmates would stare at him hopefully, seeking him to give an answer, he would watch TearDrop quirk an amused eyebrow at him from the corner of his vision. “There is always a logical solution to any problem. It’s only a matter of finding it. And trust me, I intend to.” Those were the exact same words that had left his mouth during the first time he had met TearDrop. The female Imperial had accidentally poisoned another dragon with her self-made poisons (thankfully, she hadn’t been the skilled poison master she was at the present), and Cura had ran to the rescue. Back then, he had been a novice doctor, still under the mentorship of another. Without thinking, he jumped into action, calming down the panicking TearDrop while whipping up a quick antidote. The poisoned dragon had been saved, but TearDrop remained guilty. Making poisons was her passion, and she had been conflicted on whether to give it up or keep on going. Feeling sympathy for her, Cura encouraged her to continue with her dream. “You should go ahead,” he whispered to her, not knowing what was coming over him. “Keep on making your poisons. No one will get hurt, because from now on, I’m going to stay next to you, making antidotes to your poisons. I’ll make sure that you get to live out your dream, and I’ll make sure that no one gets hurt. You can trust me.” And TearDrop had smiled at him gratefully. [i]”Thank you.”[/i] And they had been together ever since, happily living out both of their dreams.[/quote]
@LadyCascade I've finished TearDrop and Cura's bios! Feel free to do whatever you want with them!
TearDrop's bio wrote:
TearDrop was not the typical herbalist. Not at all. Instead, she took a more… interesting and intriguing approach to her line of work. That being said, she had virtually no interest in the normal healing herbs, and instead set her sights on a more deadly target: poisons.

It was a dangerous subject to breach, but TearDrop couldn’t help it. She found nothing more interesting than the lethal liquids. Everything about the toxins was simply fascinating-- how they affect the body, the rate at which they kill a dragon, [i[how[/i] the poison kills the dragon-- just everything. And sure, maybe her “little fascination” wasn’t widely accepted, but that didn’t stop TearDrop from conducting her research. Besides, there was hardly anything to worry about, especially with her mate, Cura, hanging around. Next to being a completely different dragon when he was around her (his stoic and socially detached personality being stripped away to a dragon eager to share his finds with her at any given chance, and goodness, did TearDrop love him), Cura was obsessed with finding the antidotes to her poisons-- or more specifically, her homemade poisons. He could counter virtually any of her poisons, even the ones she had stored for safekeeping in the pouch she wrapped around herself.

“I’ve done it, TearDrop!” Cura grinned (a rather rare occurrence), as he waved the antidote happily. “It took forever, but I finally perfected the antidote to that poison you made three weeks ago!”

TearDrop laughed, “Well, you’re in luck! I’m in the process of making a harder challenge for you!”

Both never wanted to admit it, especially in public, where both were more closed and introverted, but they treated their professions almost like a game. For hours without end, they would work in their little greenhouse where her poisonous plants and fruits grew (and only the deities themselves knew how), located a short walk away from their clan’s lair, testing out their new finds over and over again, trying to counter each other’s creations. At the moment, TearDrop was still in the lead.

Her obsession with poisons most probably stemmed from her parents, who had been anatomists. She had grown up watching them research the weak parts of the body, the strong parts of the body, and basically extract every other piece of data they could from the dragon body. Naturally, it occurred to TearDrop that all dragons were subject to the lethality of poison, which is how she became interested in them. In addition, it was her parents that helped TearDrop develop a side interest in anatomy, when she would occasionally pick up the research where her parents left off.

So yes, TearDrop loved concocting her own death drinks (though she never really tried them out. Not on actual dragons, at least. She may love her poisons, but she wasn’t inhumane.) What she did do, however, was practically toss her wares into the underground market and watch other sketchy dragons practically devour the stuff. She never understood why, as she would blatantly state warning and cautions for handling poisons. Nevertheless, she would watch them scurry eagerly away with their new find.

Idiots, she would roll her eyes. Let’s see how eager they look when they find themselves with a burning throat.
Cura's bio wrote:
Cura was quite possibly the best doctor the clan had ever seen. Or he was the best when it came to countering poisons and toxins, at least, and he was renowned all over the land for his amazing treatments to virtually every poison, no matter how strong. It was amazing, to put it lightly.

Cura supposed that he owed his mate to his success, mainly because the poisons that she brewed up were over five times stronger than any poison a dragon would encounter in the natural world. It was a good thing that TearDrop sold only a choice few wares. It was also a good thing that after Cura created an antidote once, it was permanently ingrained into his brain could easily be brewed.

Although in public, Cura kept a stoic and passive front, he couldn’t help but get a bit more excited when he finally managed to create that one solution to the poison his mate had created, and would actively show her his findings with a grin. He didn’t really mind his mate’s choice of profession, and TearDrop sure managed to keep him busy, with her cranking out toxin after toxin.

Regardless, Cura made sure to remain logical and calculating, never letting his emotions get the better of him. In any situation, Cura was the one who remained calm, actively trying to come up with a plan. It was his skill, he supposed.

“With every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction,” he would say in a deathly calm tone. As his clanmates would stare at him hopefully, seeking him to give an answer, he would watch TearDrop quirk an amused eyebrow at him from the corner of his vision. “There is always a logical solution to any problem. It’s only a matter of finding it. And trust me, I intend to.”

Those were the exact same words that had left his mouth during the first time he had met TearDrop. The female Imperial had accidentally poisoned another dragon with her self-made poisons (thankfully, she hadn’t been the skilled poison master she was at the present), and Cura had ran to the rescue. Back then, he had been a novice doctor, still under the mentorship of another. Without thinking, he jumped into action, calming down the panicking TearDrop while whipping up a quick antidote.

The poisoned dragon had been saved, but TearDrop remained guilty. Making poisons was her passion, and she had been conflicted on whether to give it up or keep on going. Feeling sympathy for her, Cura encouraged her to continue with her dream.

“You should go ahead,” he whispered to her, not knowing what was coming over him. “Keep on making your poisons. No one will get hurt, because from now on, I’m going to stay next to you, making antidotes to your poisons. I’ll make sure that you get to live out your dream, and I’ll make sure that no one gets hurt. You can trust me.”

And TearDrop had smiled at him gratefully.

”Thank you.”

And they had been together ever since, happily living out both of their dreams.
@Hannar wow, thanks! ^^ Sorry for responding so late. I'll send you some money now. ^^
Can you ping me when you have a slot open again?
@Hannar wow, thanks! ^^ Sorry for responding so late. I'll send you some money now. ^^
Can you ping me when you have a slot open again?
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@LadyRiat No prob! Glad you liked them! And I'll make sure to ping you!
@LadyRiat No prob! Glad you liked them! And I'll make sure to ping you!
@Hannar Thanks!
@Hannar Thanks!

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@Hannar May I be added to the pinglist? c:
@Hannar May I be added to the pinglist? c:
m59NfS2.png
@Hannar Are you still doing this? If so can you add me to your pinglist? I still have several dragons in need of bios and your writing is great. I also may have a mana relic accent with your name on it =p
@Hannar Are you still doing this? If so can you add me to your pinglist? I still have several dragons in need of bios and your writing is great. I also may have a mana relic accent with your name on it =p

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@LadyRiat Yes, I'm still going to be doing this! This thread has been inactive for a while though, (with me being busy with school and whatnot), and it's gotten kinda crowded, so I'm probably going to be deleting this one and opening a new thread soon! I'll put you on the pinglist to let you know when that happens! (Should be in a week or so, when I'm free of school duties)

And thank you so much for the compliment!
@LadyRiat Yes, I'm still going to be doing this! This thread has been inactive for a while though, (with me being busy with school and whatnot), and it's gotten kinda crowded, so I'm probably going to be deleting this one and opening a new thread soon! I'll put you on the pinglist to let you know when that happens! (Should be in a week or so, when I'm free of school duties)

And thank you so much for the compliment!
@Hannar You're welcome ^^ And thank you for adding me to your list.
@Hannar You're welcome ^^ And thank you for adding me to your list.

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12