Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pay What You Want Bios! [FULL!]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@CEGAMischief I've finished Zaen's bio! Feel free to do whatever you like with it! [quote=Zaen's bio] Zaen was quite the peculiar dragon. Frankly, he never was one to comply to the norm. He was different— a good different, and that was what made him particularly interesting. Zaen was the type of dragon who preferred to color outside of the lines, or at least not let them constrict him. And allowing himself such freedom... well, it simply made him happy. It was pretty amusing, actually. Dragons of all sorts would come up to him, inquiring to how Zaen was so [i]content[/i] with his life. His answer usually frustrated them, but it was the truth. What else was he supposed to say? "I don't let other dragons to tell me how to live my life," he replied, not batting an eye. It wasn't like him to beat around the bush. With this vow in mind, Zaen had decided that he wouldn't let what others say affect him either, and he was quite firm in his belief. "I live how I choose to live," he continued, "and I don't let anyone get in the way with that." Taking this advice to mind, he had began a romantic relationship with his fellow Snapper clanmate, DwayneJohnson. Zaen wasn't really sure what had happened, or why it had happened, but he wasn't the type of dragon to mess around with fate or whatnot, so he simply let his feelings take him where they took him. In this case, it led him to DwayneJohnson. There had been some doubts; the road hadn't always been smooth. At the time of his newly discovered feelings for DwayneJohnson, he already had offspring with a female Guardian named Aila. He loved his children, but unfortunately, he did not hold romantic feelings for Aila. Thankfully, the mother of his hatchlings was kind and understanding, and there were no hard feelings when he decided to fully devote his time to the Snapper. To his delight, he and Aila remained close friends even after the whole ordeal. Zaen was happy the way he was, and there was no need to change that. CEGAMischief's Zaen Zaen was quite the peculiar dragon. Frankly, he never was one to comply to the norm. He was different— a good different, and that was what made him particularly interesting. Zaen was the type of dragon who preferred to color outside of the lines, or at least not let them constrict him. And allowing himself such freedom... well, it simply made him happy. It was pretty amusing, actually. Dragons of all sorts would come up to him, inquiring to how Zaen was so [i]content[/i] with his life. His answer usually frustrated them, but it was the truth. What else was he supposed to say? "I don't let other dragons to tell me how to live my life," he replied, not batting an eye. It wasn't like him to beat around the bush. With this vow in mind, Zaen had decided that he wouldn't let what others say affect him either, and he was quite firm in his belief. "I live how I choose to live," he continued, "and I don't let anyone get in the way with that." Taking this advice to mind, he had began a romantic relationship with his fellow Snapper clanmate, DwayneJohnson. Zaen wasn't really sure what had happened, or why it had happened, but he wasn't the type of dragon to mess around with fate or whatnot, so he simply let his feelings take him where they took him. In this case, it led him to DwayneJohnson. There had been some doubts; the road hadn't always been smooth. At the time of his newly discovered feelings for DwayneJohnson, he already had offspring with a female Guardian named Aila. He loved his children, but unfortunately, he did not hold romantic feelings for Aila. Thankfully, the mother of his hatchlings was kind and understanding, and there were no hard feelings when he decided to fully devote his time to the Snapper. To his delight, he and Aila remained close friends even after the whole ordeal. Zaen was happy the way he was, and there was no need to change that. [/quote]
@CEGAMischief I've finished Zaen's bio! Feel free to do whatever you like with it!
Zaen's bio wrote:
Zaen was quite the peculiar dragon. Frankly, he never was one to comply to the norm. He was different— a good different, and that was what made him particularly interesting. Zaen was the type of dragon who preferred to color outside of the lines, or at least not let them constrict him. And allowing himself such freedom... well, it simply made him happy.

It was pretty amusing, actually. Dragons of all sorts would come up to him, inquiring to how Zaen was so content with his life. His answer usually frustrated them, but it was the truth. What else was he supposed to say?

"I don't let other dragons to tell me how to live my life," he replied, not batting an eye. It wasn't like him to beat around the bush. With this vow in mind, Zaen had decided that he wouldn't let what others say affect him either, and he was quite firm in his belief.

"I live how I choose to live," he continued, "and I don't let anyone get in the way with that."

Taking this advice to mind, he had began a romantic relationship with his fellow Snapper clanmate, DwayneJohnson. Zaen wasn't really sure what had happened, or why it had happened, but he wasn't the type of dragon to mess around with fate or whatnot, so he simply let his feelings take him where they took him. In this case, it led him to DwayneJohnson.

There had been some doubts; the road hadn't always been smooth. At the time of his newly discovered feelings for DwayneJohnson, he already had offspring with a female Guardian named Aila. He loved his children, but unfortunately, he did not hold romantic feelings for Aila. Thankfully, the mother of his hatchlings was kind and understanding, and there were no hard feelings when he decided to fully devote his time to the Snapper. To his delight, he and Aila remained close friends even after the whole ordeal.

Zaen was happy the way he was, and there was no need to change that.
CEGAMischief's Zaen

Zaen was quite the peculiar dragon. Frankly, he never was one to comply to the norm. He was different— a good different, and that was what made him particularly interesting. Zaen was the type of dragon who preferred to color outside of the lines, or at least not let them constrict him. And allowing himself such freedom... well, it simply made him happy.

It was pretty amusing, actually. Dragons of all sorts would come up to him, inquiring to how Zaen was so content with his life. His answer usually frustrated them, but it was the truth. What else was he supposed to say?

"I don't let other dragons to tell me how to live my life," he replied, not batting an eye. It wasn't like him to beat around the bush. With this vow in mind, Zaen had decided that he wouldn't let what others say affect him either, and he was quite firm in his belief.

"I live how I choose to live," he continued, "and I don't let anyone get in the way with that."

Taking this advice to mind, he had began a romantic relationship with his fellow Snapper clanmate, DwayneJohnson. Zaen wasn't really sure what had happened, or why it had happened, but he wasn't the type of dragon to mess around with fate or whatnot, so he simply let his feelings take him where they took him. In this case, it led him to DwayneJohnson.

There had been some doubts; the road hadn't always been smooth. At the time of his newly discovered feelings for DwayneJohnson, he already had offspring with a female Guardian named Aila. He loved his children, but unfortunately, he did not hold romantic feelings for Aila. Thankfully, the mother of his hatchlings was kind and understanding, and there were no hard feelings when he decided to fully devote his time to the Snapper. To his delight, he and Aila remained close friends even after the whole ordeal.

Zaen was happy the way he was, and there was no need to change that.
tumblr_njudyjLtvJ1tfzajgo4_r1_500.png
My Bio Thread! Either Here or Here!
@ThatOneHandedKid I finished Thugra's bio! Feel free to do whatever you like with it! (Btw, sorry for the double ping! I posted this earlier, but then took it down because I wanted to add some stuff!) [quote=Thugra's bio]Thugra never allowed herself to to show her true feelings around others. There was just something about the concept that she associated with the words “weak” and “inadequate”, and neither of those words were supposed to be linked with the word “matriarch.” Unironically enough, Thugra was the Helix clan’s matriarch, tasked with defending her clan and keeping it alive and running. As such, she had to act as a the foundation of the clan, making sure that everyone was in line, and keeping her own feelings in check. She vowed never to show a single sign of weakness, so her true personality remained hidden behind a tough and stoic mask that only came off occasion when she believed that no one else was watching. She had this horrible paranoia that if she didn’t perform her duty as matriarch well enough, she would lose everyone that she cared about. As such, Thugra was always on her guard. But it wasn’t as if she didn’t like action. Oh [i]no![/i] In actuality, it was quite the contrary. She [i]loved[/i] getting into fights, despite how the grim expression on her face would say otherwise. Ever since first tasting the blood-pounding action of battle when she was still training to be a warrior, she had gotten completely addicted to the thrilling rush of adrenaline that would overtake her senses upon pummeling her enemy to the ground. It was safe to say that regardless of the calm and dignified appearance of her features, Thugra was definitely the competitive type. It was a little quirk of hers to threaten anything that got in her way. At times, her clanmates would find her shouting insults at inanimate objects like buckets and barrels that she would occasionally trip over while lost in thought. Again, she considered it to be a “quirk,” but her clanmates described her as “quick to be annoyed.” “Fight me!” she growled at the boulder she had just stumbled upon. “Get up like a man, and fight me!” Besides the Skydancer, her lover, Muirne laughed. “It’s a boulder, Thugra. It can’t hurt you.” “Well, it just did,” she muttered under breath, rubbing the pain away from her bruised claw. This only caused Muirne to laugh harder, and Thugra felt her face flush from embarrassment. Had it been any other dragon, she would have lost her temper ages ago, but this was Muirne, so she could make an exception. Another duty of the clan matriarch was the keep the clan line from dying out. This was the only part of her job as a clan leader that Thugra was not so keen about. By the absolute and unchangeable rules of the clan, she was required to mate with the Pearlcatcher, Mauricio, in order to hatch an heir. Though she held no ill feelings towards the male Pearlcatcher, she did not hold any romantic feelings towards him. Instead, she had been immediately drawn towards the Wildclaw, Muirne. It was only around the Wildclaw that Thugra allowed herself to open up to him, doting on him all mother-like, but caring and warm with him like a lover. It was Muirne that Thugra wanted to dedicate her life to. Thankfully, clan laws did not require her to be tied to Mauricio for the rest of her life. After an heir was born, Thugra was free to stay with Muirne for the rest of eternity. “I will keep you all safe. I will be the barricade between you all and this world’s dangers. You will never get lost. On my honor as matriarch, you can count on that.” [/quote]
@ThatOneHandedKid I finished Thugra's bio! Feel free to do whatever you like with it!

(Btw, sorry for the double ping! I posted this earlier, but then took it down because I wanted to add some stuff!)
Thugra's bio wrote:
Thugra never allowed herself to to show her true feelings around others. There was just something about the concept that she associated with the words “weak” and “inadequate”, and neither of those words were supposed to be linked with the word “matriarch.” Unironically enough, Thugra was the Helix clan’s matriarch, tasked with defending her clan and keeping it alive and running. As such, she had to act as a the foundation of the clan, making sure that everyone was in line, and keeping her own feelings in check. She vowed never to show a single sign of weakness, so her true personality remained hidden behind a tough and stoic mask that only came off occasion when she believed that no one else was watching.

She had this horrible paranoia that if she didn’t perform her duty as matriarch well enough, she would lose everyone that she cared about. As such, Thugra was always on her guard. But it wasn’t as if she didn’t like action. Oh no! In actuality, it was quite the contrary. She loved getting into fights, despite how the grim expression on her face would say otherwise. Ever since first tasting the blood-pounding action of battle when she was still training to be a warrior, she had gotten completely addicted to the thrilling rush of adrenaline that would overtake her senses upon pummeling her enemy to the ground.

It was safe to say that regardless of the calm and dignified appearance of her features, Thugra was definitely the competitive type. It was a little quirk of hers to threaten anything that got in her way. At times, her clanmates would find her shouting insults at inanimate objects like buckets and barrels that she would occasionally trip over while lost in thought. Again, she considered it to be a “quirk,” but her clanmates described her as “quick to be annoyed.”

“Fight me!” she growled at the boulder she had just stumbled upon. “Get up like a man, and fight me!”

Besides the Skydancer, her lover, Muirne laughed. “It’s a boulder, Thugra. It can’t hurt you.”

“Well, it just did,” she muttered under breath, rubbing the pain away from her bruised claw.

This only caused Muirne to laugh harder, and Thugra felt her face flush from embarrassment. Had it been any other dragon, she would have lost her temper ages ago, but this was Muirne, so she could make an exception.

Another duty of the clan matriarch was the keep the clan line from dying out. This was the only part of her job as a clan leader that Thugra was not so keen about. By the absolute and unchangeable rules of the clan, she was required to mate with the Pearlcatcher, Mauricio, in order to hatch an heir. Though she held no ill feelings towards the male Pearlcatcher, she did not hold any romantic feelings towards him. Instead, she had been immediately drawn towards the Wildclaw, Muirne. It was only around the Wildclaw that Thugra allowed herself to open up to him, doting on him all mother-like, but caring and warm with him like a lover. It was Muirne that Thugra wanted to dedicate her life to. Thankfully, clan laws did not require her to be tied to Mauricio for the rest of her life. After an heir was born, Thugra was free to stay with Muirne for the rest of eternity.

“I will keep you all safe. I will be the barricade between you all and this world’s dangers. You will never get lost. On my honor as matriarch, you can count on that.”
@hannar Oh my god its perfect!!!! Couldn't stop smiling while reading it! Thank you so much!
@hannar Oh my god its perfect!!!! Couldn't stop smiling while reading it! Thank you so much!
c5qJyHA.png
Akb0AuB.pngZqYdkrT.pngKt2fYPQ.png
FR+2[/center
@ThatOneHandedKid No problem! Glad you like it!
@ThatOneHandedKid No problem! Glad you like it!
@Hannar
Thank you very much! I love it :)
@Hannar
Thank you very much! I love it :)
@CEGAMischief Thanks! I'm glad you like it!
@CEGAMischief Thanks! I'm glad you like it!
Another slot has been opened!
@Hannar
I'd adore these two, please! :

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=71192&tab=dragon&did=2285043
Azlem
He/Him
Dawnflight, Duskwillow, and Shadeflame, were his children and they've all passed away.
Azlem is quiet, and looks rather angry most of the time. He's had a rough life, all of his children have passed on, and he can't seem to find anyone to care for him. (He is not straight!)

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=71192&tab=dragon&did=19861627
Azzuro
She/Her/They/Them
Just her familiar, Thome!
She's a killed warrior, though she's been cast out from her original home and has found refuge with the Shadethorn clan!!
@Hannar
I'd adore these two, please! :

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=71192&tab=dragon&did=2285043
Azlem
He/Him
Dawnflight, Duskwillow, and Shadeflame, were his children and they've all passed away.
Azlem is quiet, and looks rather angry most of the time. He's had a rough life, all of his children have passed on, and he can't seem to find anyone to care for him. (He is not straight!)

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=71192&tab=dragon&did=19861627
Azzuro
She/Her/They/Them
Just her familiar, Thome!
She's a killed warrior, though she's been cast out from her original home and has found refuge with the Shadethorn clan!!
oAiYYBV.gif
@Umbraspina Sure thing! I can't wait to write for you!
@Umbraspina Sure thing! I can't wait to write for you!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12