Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pay What You Want Bios! [FULL!]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Hannar [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/209581/20958030_350.png[/img] Thugra She/her Due to being the matriarch of the Helix clan she is required to mate (with Mauricio) and hatch an heir but the clan laws allow her to have a romantic relationship with her lover, Muirne. She likes to act really tough and stoic but when she thinks no one is watching or if shes around Muirne then her real personality comes out, which is really warm, caring, and motherly. She feels that she has to protect the clan and that if she doesn’t then she will lose everyone that she cares about again. She loves to get into fights and is easily annoyed and will fight anything including inanimate things that she bumps into. Once beat a snapper in a reed eating contest.
@Hannar
20958030_350.png
Thugra
She/her
Due to being the matriarch of the Helix clan she is required to mate (with Mauricio) and hatch an heir but the clan laws allow her to have a romantic relationship with her lover, Muirne.
She likes to act really tough and stoic but when she thinks no one is watching or if shes around Muirne then her real personality comes out, which is really warm, caring, and motherly. She feels that she has to protect the clan and that if she doesn’t then she will lose everyone that she cares about again. She loves to get into fights and is easily annoyed and will fight anything including inanimate things that she bumps into. Once beat a snapper in a reed eating contest.
c5qJyHA.png
Akb0AuB.pngZqYdkrT.pngKt2fYPQ.png
FR+2[/center
@ThatOneHandedKid Cool! She looks epic! Can't wait to write for you!
@ThatOneHandedKid Cool! She looks epic! Can't wait to write for you!
tumblr_njudyjLtvJ1tfzajgo4_r1_500.png
My Bio Thread! Either Here or Here!
@Hannar Thanks. I'm super excited about this!
@Hannar Thanks. I'm super excited about this!
c5qJyHA.png
Akb0AuB.pngZqYdkrT.pngKt2fYPQ.png
FR+2[/center
Another slot has been opened!
@ScarredLightning I finished Legacy's bio! Feel free to do whatever you wish with it! (I had a lot of fun with this one) [quote=Legacy's bio]It was true that Legacy’s clanmates did not the the [i]highest[/i] of her. It was also true that Legacy really didn’t care too much about their opinions anyway. It’s not like she was on good terms with them in the first place, or that she even bothered to make the effort to get to know them. The main problem was the [i]obvious[/i] gap in class. That is to say, Legacy believed that she herself was on a completely different level from everyone else in her clan. Compared to the rest of her clan of plebeians, she might as well have been royalty. Yes, there was definitely something that set her apart from the others. It probably had something to do with her being a first generation Nocturne. Just [i]maybe.[/i] “I am a first generation Nocturne!” she snapped at the dragon who offered her something to eat, “I cannot eat the same food as you commoners!” All she got in return was a sigh before the other dragon scuffled away, doing all they could to avoid her gaze. But before they could escape-- “And don’t even [i]think[/i] about offering that grub to my [i]first generation[/i] mate or my son!” Maybe she was only imagining it, but Legacy swore she heard the other dragon growl and mutter a choice few profanities as they continued stalking away, glaring a hole into the ground in front of them. “Hmph!” Legacy crossed her arms and stuck her nose up into the air. “How [i]utterly rude!”[/i] When it came to criticizing, Legacy's mind was like a steel trap. Okay, she had to admit that she had a habit of yelling at those who were lower in status than her (although she did lay off a bit on other Nocturnes-- only a [i]little[/i] bit), but she swore that there were a few exceptions. And by a few, she meant that there were two exceptions. Two exceptions, and only two: her fellow first generation Nocturne mate, Dynasty, and their second generation son, Empire. It was only around these two that Legacy finally allowed herself to show her caring and motherly sides. They both held a special, soft spot of her heart, and she wouldn’t allow anyone else to worm their way in-- that is, unless she and Dynasty had any more hatchlings. After all, even the most sturdy of fortresses had their weaknesses.[/quote]
@ScarredLightning I finished Legacy's bio! Feel free to do whatever you wish with it! (I had a lot of fun with this one)
Legacy's bio wrote:
It was true that Legacy’s clanmates did not the the highest of her. It was also true that Legacy really didn’t care too much about their opinions anyway. It’s not like she was on good terms with them in the first place, or that she even bothered to make the effort to get to know them.

The main problem was the obvious gap in class. That is to say, Legacy believed that she herself was on a completely different level from everyone else in her clan. Compared to the rest of her clan of plebeians, she might as well have been royalty. Yes, there was definitely something that set her apart from the others.

It probably had something to do with her being a first generation Nocturne. Just maybe.

“I am a first generation Nocturne!” she snapped at the dragon who offered her something to eat, “I cannot eat the same food as you commoners!”

All she got in return was a sigh before the other dragon scuffled away, doing all they could to avoid her gaze. But before they could escape--

“And don’t even think about offering that grub to my first generation mate or my son!”

Maybe she was only imagining it, but Legacy swore she heard the other dragon growl and mutter a choice few profanities as they continued stalking away, glaring a hole into the ground in front of them.

“Hmph!” Legacy crossed her arms and stuck her nose up into the air. “How utterly rude!”

When it came to criticizing, Legacy's mind was like a steel trap.

Okay, she had to admit that she had a habit of yelling at those who were lower in status than her (although she did lay off a bit on other Nocturnes-- only a little bit), but she swore that there were a few exceptions. And by a few, she meant that there were two exceptions. Two exceptions, and only two: her fellow first generation Nocturne mate, Dynasty, and their second generation son, Empire. It was only around these two that Legacy finally allowed herself to show her caring and motherly sides. They both held a special, soft spot of her heart, and she wouldn’t allow anyone else to worm their way in-- that is, unless she and Dynasty had any more hatchlings.

After all, even the most sturdy of fortresses had their weaknesses.
I've opened up a pinglist!
I've opened up a pinglist!
@Hannar
Hi!
Can you do my dragon Karina?
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=219964&tab=dragon&did=20566454
Pronouns: she, her
Mate: Raedan
Hobby: adventuring!
@Hannar
Hi!
Can you do my dragon Karina?
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=219964&tab=dragon&did=20566454
Pronouns: she, her
Mate: Raedan
Hobby: adventuring!
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Lightshadow101 Sure thing! All slots are full at the moment, but I will put you in for the next available one!
@Lightshadow101 Sure thing! All slots are full at the moment, but I will put you in for the next available one!
@Hannar
Thanks!
@Hannar
Thanks!
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12