Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pay What You Want Bios! [FULL!]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
Another slot has been opened!
tumblr_njudyjLtvJ1tfzajgo4_r1_500.png
My Bio Thread! Either Here or Here!
@Hannar
Could I be on the pinglist for open spots?
@Hannar
Could I be on the pinglist for open spots?
x0dMTPw.png
@ScarredLightning Sure thing! Added~
@ScarredLightning Sure thing! Added~
@Lightshadow101 I've finished Karina's bio! Feel free to do whatever you like with it! [quote=Karina's bio] "Hurry up, Raedan!" the energetic Spiral yelled back down at the male Pearlcatcher. "Come on!" Raedan chuckled at her happy atittude, "I'm coming, I'm coming!" Karina simply grinned, twisting and turning her lengthy body through the trees excitedly. There was absolutely no better way to spend her afternoons than with her mate, exploring the unknown areas of the land. Sure, all of the known world had probably been explored at this point, but Karina didn't mind at all. It was an adventure regardless, and so long as she was adventuring with Raedan, everything was great! As a child, Karina had not been allowed outside of her lair very often, as her parents were the overprotective kind who would not tolerate any possibility of potential danger for their treasured daughter. Yet despite how hard her parents tried to keep her from leaving, they just couldn't seem to break her spirit, and as soon as she could, Karina had leapt from her lair, eager to explore the vast world that had been kept away from her for so long. "I'm sorry, mother, father! I love you, but I need to go out and see the world that's been waiting so eagerly for me!" And then she had met Raedan, the friendly Pearlcatcher who had so willingly dropped everything to go adventure with her, and oh [i]gosh[/i] Karina thought that her life couldn't get any better! She loved him, and he loved her, and the only word that she could have used to describe it was [i]perfect.[/i] Because there was absolutely nothing more fun than adventuring through the mysterious, intriguing world with the one she loved the most. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Karina frowned, anxiously twisting herself in knots as she watched Raedan pack up his things. "I mean, you really did have to, you know... pick up everything just to go with me..." "Of course I want to!" Raedan grinned at her. "I'd do [i]anything[/i] to get up and travel right now! Especially with someone as pleasant to be around as you, Karina." The Spiral girl had no objections to that. Karina reflected on this as she stared over the tall cliff, overlooking the valley she and Raedan were currently exploring. A gust of wind lightly brushed over her scales, and she threw her head back and laughed giddily before swiftly looking over her shoulder. "C'mon, Raedan! We've got so much more to see!"[/quote]
@Lightshadow101 I've finished Karina's bio! Feel free to do whatever you like with it!
Karina's bio wrote:
"Hurry up, Raedan!" the energetic Spiral yelled back down at the male Pearlcatcher. "Come on!"

Raedan chuckled at her happy atittude, "I'm coming, I'm coming!"

Karina simply grinned, twisting and turning her lengthy body through the trees excitedly. There was absolutely no better way to spend her afternoons than with her mate, exploring the unknown areas of the land. Sure, all of the known world had probably been explored at this point, but Karina didn't mind at all. It was an adventure regardless, and so long as she was adventuring with Raedan, everything was great!

As a child, Karina had not been allowed outside of her lair very often, as her parents were the overprotective kind who would not tolerate any possibility of potential danger for their treasured daughter. Yet despite how hard her parents tried to keep her from leaving, they just couldn't seem to break her spirit, and as soon as she could, Karina had leapt from her lair, eager to explore the vast world that had been kept away from her for so long.

"I'm sorry, mother, father! I love you, but I need to go out and see the world that's been waiting so eagerly for me!"

And then she had met Raedan, the friendly Pearlcatcher who had so willingly dropped everything to go adventure with her, and oh gosh Karina thought that her life couldn't get any better! She loved him, and he loved her, and the only word that she could have used to describe it was perfect. Because there was absolutely nothing more fun than adventuring through the mysterious, intriguing world with the one she loved the most.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Karina frowned, anxiously twisting herself in knots as she watched Raedan pack up his things. "I mean, you really did have to, you know... pick up everything just to go with me..."

"Of course I want to!" Raedan grinned at her. "I'd do anything to get up and travel right now! Especially with someone as pleasant to be around as you, Karina."

The Spiral girl had no objections to that.

Karina reflected on this as she stared over the tall cliff, overlooking the valley she and Raedan were currently exploring. A gust of wind lightly brushed over her scales, and she threw her head back and laughed giddily before swiftly looking over her shoulder.

"C'mon, Raedan! We've got so much more to see!"

@ScarredLightning

@ScarredLightning
@Hannar
OMG I love it so much! I'm going to send you 10kt, and I would love if you wrote a bit more for her.
@Hannar
OMG I love it so much! I'm going to send you 10kt, and I would love if you wrote a bit more for her.
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@LightShadow101 Sure thing! Anything in particular that you would like me to add?
@LightShadow101 Sure thing! Anything in particular that you would like me to add?
@Hannar
Just more. It's amazing, and Karina and Raedan's first nest id hatching soon if you want a baby.
@Hannar
Just more. It's amazing, and Karina and Raedan's first nest id hatching soon if you want a baby.
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Lightshadow101 Sounds good! I'll think of something a bit more to add to her bio then :)
@Lightshadow101 Sounds good! I'll think of something a bit more to add to her bio then :)
@Hannar I would love it if you could do a bio for one of my dragons. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/180412/18041101_350.png[/img] Name:Kateri Preferred Pronouns:Her/She Any relationships with other dragons you would like to be mentioned: No Any other details you feel need to be added into the bio: She is the clan's The Secretary of Treasury. I imagine her to act somewhat like a librarian, calm yet strict.
@Hannar I would love it if you could do a bio for one of my dragons.

18041101_350.png

Name:Kateri
Preferred Pronouns:Her/She
Any relationships with other dragons you would like to be mentioned: No
Any other details you feel need to be added into the bio: She is the clan's The Secretary of Treasury. I imagine her to act somewhat like a librarian, calm yet strict.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12