Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pay What You Want Bios! [FULL!]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@LadyRiat Sure thing! Post what dragon you want me to write for with that whole "form" thing from my first post filled out, and we're good to go!
@LadyRiat Sure thing! Post what dragon you want me to write for with that whole "form" thing from my first post filled out, and we're good to go!
tumblr_njudyjLtvJ1tfzajgo4_r1_500.png
My Bio Thread! Either Here or Here!
@Zeno123 I've finished Kateri's bio! Feel free to do whatever you want with it! [quote=Kateri's bio]Regardless of how much chaos occurred within her clan, Kateri always took it upon herself to remain the most grounded and level-headed member of the bunch. During moments of panic, it was Kateri calmed the masses and brought everything back into focus. “Listen!” she would raise her voice so that it could be heard, echoing throughout the entire lair. “If you just would settle down, we can band together to think up a solution to this issue!” It was probably because of this tendency on task that Kateri quickly picked up the job of clan Secretary of Treasury. After all, every clan needed someone to take charge of finances, and the Wildclaw determined to not let anyone overspend on [i]anything[/i] (unfortunately, however, it was nearly impossible to prevent impulse buys, and Kateri deemed even herself incapable of stopping such occurrences. The pull was too great). Still, she did her best to keep track of her clan’s spending, as well as make sure that she and her clanmates would always have money in their vault. Much of Kateri’s every day was spent taking inventory of the hoard and vault. She liked to take inventory of the items in her clan’s possessions on a daily basis in order to keep things neat and organized, just the way she liked them (As she went along, she would also add up the amount of money spent on each item so that she could check that her clan’s vault held the right amount of money afterwards). Of course, this neat and tidiness never stayed for too long, as her beloved clanmates would soon barge into their vault, rummaging through the hoard while looking for something insufficient, and in the process mess up all of Kateri’s hard work. While she occasionally acted frustrated at this behavior, in reality, she really didn’t mind much. It only gave her something to do the next day, after all. “Oh, watch where you’re-- oh, look what you did!” Kateri threw her arms up in the air with a slightly exasperated roll of her eyes. She narrowed her eyes at the young dragon in front of her, who was now shuffling their feet in guilt. “You’ve messed up the order and neatness of my arrangement! I spent all of yesterday cleaning up the previous mess!” “I’m sorry, Kateri,” the young dragon mumbled somewhat incoherently. “I didn’t mean to, I promise! I was only looking for some seafood…” And Kateri, never one to stay angry for long, merely sighed. “It’s fine, little one. Just next time, just ask me to help you, alright?” The reprimanded dragon’s eyes brightened considerably at the older Wildclaw’s words. “I will! Thank you, Kateri!” Kateri chuckled as she watched the other dragon scuttle off, a fish clutched between their claws, and she shook her head in amusement before kneeling down to pick up some of the pots that had been knocked over. [i]“Well, time to start taking count again… Now, how much did we pay for these again?”[/i][/quote]
@Zeno123 I've finished Kateri's bio! Feel free to do whatever you want with it!
Kateri's bio wrote:
Regardless of how much chaos occurred within her clan, Kateri always took it upon herself to remain the most grounded and level-headed member of the bunch. During moments of panic, it was Kateri calmed the masses and brought everything back into focus.

“Listen!” she would raise her voice so that it could be heard, echoing throughout the entire lair. “If you just would settle down, we can band together to think up a solution to this issue!”

It was probably because of this tendency on task that Kateri quickly picked up the job of clan Secretary of Treasury. After all, every clan needed someone to take charge of finances, and the Wildclaw determined to not let anyone overspend on anything (unfortunately, however, it was nearly impossible to prevent impulse buys, and Kateri deemed even herself incapable of stopping such occurrences. The pull was too great). Still, she did her best to keep track of her clan’s spending, as well as make sure that she and her clanmates would always have money in their vault.

Much of Kateri’s every day was spent taking inventory of the hoard and vault. She liked to take inventory of the items in her clan’s possessions on a daily basis in order to keep things neat and organized, just the way she liked them (As she went along, she would also add up the amount of money spent on each item so that she could check that her clan’s vault held the right amount of money afterwards). Of course, this neat and tidiness never stayed for too long, as her beloved clanmates would soon barge into their vault, rummaging through the hoard while looking for something insufficient, and in the process mess up all of Kateri’s hard work. While she occasionally acted frustrated at this behavior, in reality, she really didn’t mind much. It only gave her something to do the next day, after all.

“Oh, watch where you’re-- oh, look what you did!” Kateri threw her arms up in the air with a slightly exasperated roll of her eyes. She narrowed her eyes at the young dragon in front of her, who was now shuffling their feet in guilt. “You’ve messed up the order and neatness of my arrangement! I spent all of yesterday cleaning up the previous mess!”

“I’m sorry, Kateri,” the young dragon mumbled somewhat incoherently. “I didn’t mean to, I promise! I was only looking for some seafood…”

And Kateri, never one to stay angry for long, merely sighed. “It’s fine, little one. Just next time, just ask me to help you, alright?”

The reprimanded dragon’s eyes brightened considerably at the older Wildclaw’s words.

“I will! Thank you, Kateri!”

Kateri chuckled as she watched the other dragon scuttle off, a fish clutched between their claws, and she shook her head in amusement before kneeling down to pick up some of the pots that had been knocked over.

“Well, time to start taking count again… Now, how much did we pay for these again?”
@LadyRiat Heya! I was just curious about whether or not you still wanted the slot! I have it saved for you, but you haven't given me any dragon to write for yet, so I decided to just check in!
@LadyRiat Heya! I was just curious about whether or not you still wanted the slot! I have it saved for you, but you haven't given me any dragon to write for yet, so I decided to just check in!
@Hannar That was perfect, thank you! :)
@Hannar That was perfect, thank you! :)
@Zeno123 Glad you like it!
@Zeno123 Glad you like it!
@Hannar Hey, sorry, some stuff came up so I didn't get a chance to fill out that form.

Dragon name: Khelouin
Dragon's preferred pronouns: She/her
Any relationships with other dragons you would like to be mentioned: Mate of Apokries
Any other details you feel need to be added into the bio (personality, backstory, hobbies, fears, achievements, etc.) : You can refer to Apokries' lore for anything concrete I have decided about Khelouin. She's kind of the strong, independent woman type. I haven't decided on her profession yet, but she is one of my breeding pairs. Any suggestions for profession might be helpful.

Dragon name:
Komur

Dragon's preferred pronouns: He/him
Any relationships with other dragons you would like to be mentioned: Came from Canisa's clan as a hatchling, his mother is Emerald. He recently met up with a few members of his old clan at the Trickmurk Festival, but Emerald was not there. He currently has his eye on a potential mate, Harmonia, who had a clutch of three, but was not happy with the father. Komur and this lovely wildclaw would make some cute little babies...
Any other details you feel need to be added into the bio (personality, backstory, hobbies, fears, achievements, etc.) : He is appreciative of art, but has no talent himself. His only artistic talent involves magic, but he's still not sure what he wants to do. He however does enjoy his life with the clan. He will occasionally help the clan scrape up a little money in street performance, or simply with scavenging (he is adept at spotting small, shiny, and interesting things).
@Hannar Hey, sorry, some stuff came up so I didn't get a chance to fill out that form.

Dragon name: Khelouin
Any relationships with other dragons you would like to be mentioned: Mate of Apokries
Any other details you feel need to be added into the bio (personality, backstory, hobbies, fears, achievements, etc.) : You can refer to Apokries' lore for anything concrete I have decided about Khelouin. She's kind of the strong, independent woman type. I haven't decided on her profession yet, but she is one of my breeding pairs. Any suggestions for profession might be helpful.

Dragon name:
Komur

Any relationships with other dragons you would like to be mentioned: Came from Canisa's clan as a hatchling, his mother is Emerald. He recently met up with a few members of his old clan at the Trickmurk Festival, but Emerald was not there. He currently has his eye on a potential mate, Harmonia, who had a clutch of three, but was not happy with the father. Komur and this lovely wildclaw would make some cute little babies...
Any other details you feel need to be added into the bio (personality, backstory, hobbies, fears, achievements, etc.) : He is appreciative of art, but has no talent himself. His only artistic talent involves magic, but he's still not sure what he wants to do. He however does enjoy his life with the clan. He will occasionally help the clan scrape up a little money in street performance, or simply with scavenging (he is adept at spotting small, shiny, and interesting things).
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@Hannar Bio Time!

A link to the dragon: X
Dragon name: Emerald
Any relationships with other dragons you would like to be mentioned: Emerald, Heliodor, and FrostFury are all part of the coliseum team. They are all great friends. She has a *small* crush on Heliodor, however.
Any other details you feel need to be added into the bio: Well, her information has some of her traits and her job, along with her abilities. She is part of my coli team, along with Heliodor and FrostFury.

Dragon name: Heliodor
Any relationships with other dragons you would like to be mentioned: Emerald, Heliodor, and FrostFury are all part of the coliseum team, like I said before. However, he likes Dusceri, but never gets to spend any time with her.
Any other details you feel need to be added into the bio: He is part of the coli team. He loves to eat, and he is very enthusiastic about everything he does. He has a small rivalry with FrostFury, but they are still close. :)

<3 I hope you can give each one of my coli dergs an awesome bio.
@Hannar Bio Time!

Dragon name: Emerald
Any relationships with other dragons you would like to be mentioned: Emerald, Heliodor, and FrostFury are all part of the coliseum team. They are all great friends. She has a *small* crush on Heliodor, however.
Any other details you feel need to be added into the bio: Well, her information has some of her traits and her job, along with her abilities. She is part of my coli team, along with Heliodor and FrostFury.

Dragon name: Heliodor
Any relationships with other dragons you would like to be mentioned: Emerald, Heliodor, and FrostFury are all part of the coliseum team, like I said before. However, he likes Dusceri, but never gets to spend any time with her.
Any other details you feel need to be added into the bio: He is part of the coli team. He loves to eat, and he is very enthusiastic about everything he does. He has a small rivalry with FrostFury, but they are still close. :)

<3 I hope you can give each one of my coli dergs an awesome bio.
120px-Th155Yukari3.png Girls are now preparing,
please wait warmly and have some tea.

ribbons | she/her | fr+0
@LadyRiat Sounds good! Can't wait to write for you!

@PrincessRibbons Awesome! I'd love to write some bios for your coli dergs!
@LadyRiat Sounds good! Can't wait to write for you!

@PrincessRibbons Awesome! I'd love to write some bios for your coli dergs!
@ThatOneHandedKid I've finished Muirne's bio! Feel free to do whatever you want with it! [quote=Muirne's bio] In all complete honesty, Muirne had never intended to join the Helix clan. Rather, she had stumbled upon her current home in the most obscure of ways. She and her Gloomwillow Guide had been traversing through the Tangled Wood, out on one of their leisurely strolls like usual. At this point in time, Muirne hadn't made any affiliation to a clan yet, so she traveled around with her companion, going wherever the guide would take her. Suddenly, the little creature veered off from their initial direction, flying through the trees at a speed that should have been impossible for a GloomWillow Guide. Muirne, gasping from surprise, had taken off after the guide as fast as she possibly could, her heart pounding heavily for an unknown reason. And the next thing that Muirne knew, she had skidded to a halt behind the guide. They were in the Ghostlight Ruins, and she was staring in awe as she watched the most gorgeous Skydancer she had ever seen be thrown to the ground with a loud thud. Finally grasping the situation, Muirne sprang into action, hastily rushing to the Skydancer's aid. It had been a while since she had engaged in risky combat, yet she summoned whatever remaining strength to defend the Skydancer from the monster. Once the violence was over (and the monster safely exterminated), Muirne had let out a long sigh of relief before coming face to face with the Skydancer. She had sucked in her breath suddenly, not being able to breathe properly. "Hello," the Skydancer had said, leaning towards Muirne slightly in amusement, her tone teasing. "I'm Thugra. What's yours?" And Muirne had stuttered out her name, butterflies fluttering in her stomach. [i]Oh, that was it. She must've died and gone to heaven, because there was no way this angel was actually talking to her.[/i] "Muirne, huh?" Thugra chuckled, reaching out a claw and tapping Muirne on the head lightly. "What a pretty name for a pretty Wildclaw." Muirne might as well have fainted on the spot. Before Muirne could even realize what had happened, she was already a part of the clan— Thugra's clan, and the two of them are practically attached to each other. Or rather, Muirne latched herself to Thugra's side, mainly because soon after, Muirne had learned that the gorgeous Skydancer (and the rest of her clan) were impulsive ones, and the Wildclaw girl took it upon her quiet self to make sure that her the Skydancer (and everyone else) stayed grounded and belly up. That was the excuse that Muirne told herself, at least. That she was working and fighting so hard to keep Thugra out of trouble, to keep Thugra sane, to keep Thugra safe, and for a while, she tried to convince herself that it was just that, because Thugra already had Mauricio and— [i]Oh, who was she kidding.[/i] Muirne had known for a long time that the Helix clan allowed their matriarch to engage in a relationship with someone other than the father of her hatchlings. There was literally nothing that could stop her from advancing. "There's nothing wrong with loving me, you know," Thugra had stated bluntly to her one night, that little glint in her eye that Muirne knew that was only for her. The entire day, the Skydancer had caught the Wildclaw staring at her before blushing and looking away. Muirne nodded as Thugra nudged her a little. "I know," she sighed, a little confused by her own behavior. "So... what's stopping you?" Muirne frowned at this. "Hm... I [i]really don't know."[/i] Thugra started to laugh (another thing that was saved only for moments with Muirne), and the sound was so contagious that the Wildclaw immediately joined in. Thank goodness that the clan had plenty of rules that allowed for exceptions.[/quote]
@ThatOneHandedKid I've finished Muirne's bio! Feel free to do whatever you want with it!
Muirne's bio wrote:
In all complete honesty, Muirne had never intended to join the Helix clan. Rather, she had stumbled upon her current home in the most obscure of ways.

She and her Gloomwillow Guide had been traversing through the Tangled Wood, out on one of their leisurely strolls like usual. At this point in time, Muirne hadn't made any affiliation to a clan yet, so she traveled around with her companion, going wherever the guide would take her.

Suddenly, the little creature veered off from their initial direction, flying through the trees at a speed that should have been impossible for a GloomWillow Guide. Muirne, gasping from surprise, had taken off after the guide as fast as she possibly could, her heart pounding heavily for an unknown reason.

And the next thing that Muirne knew, she had skidded to a halt behind the guide. They were in the Ghostlight Ruins, and she was staring in awe as she watched the most gorgeous Skydancer she had ever seen be thrown to the ground with a loud thud.

Finally grasping the situation, Muirne sprang into action, hastily rushing to the Skydancer's aid. It had been a while since she had engaged in risky combat, yet she summoned whatever remaining strength to defend the Skydancer from the monster.

Once the violence was over (and the monster safely exterminated), Muirne had let out a long sigh of relief before coming face to face with the Skydancer. She had sucked in her breath suddenly, not being able to breathe properly.

"Hello," the Skydancer had said, leaning towards Muirne slightly in amusement, her tone teasing. "I'm Thugra. What's yours?"

And Muirne had stuttered out her name, butterflies fluttering in her stomach. Oh, that was it. She must've died and gone to heaven, because there was no way this angel was actually talking to her.

"Muirne, huh?" Thugra chuckled, reaching out a claw and tapping Muirne on the head lightly. "What a pretty name for a pretty Wildclaw."

Muirne might as well have fainted on the spot.

Before Muirne could even realize what had happened, she was already a part of the clan— Thugra's clan, and the two of them are practically attached to each other. Or rather, Muirne latched herself to Thugra's side, mainly because soon after, Muirne had learned that the gorgeous Skydancer (and the rest of her clan) were impulsive ones, and the Wildclaw girl took it upon her quiet self to make sure that her the Skydancer (and everyone else) stayed grounded and belly up.

That was the excuse that Muirne told herself, at least. That she was working and fighting so hard to keep Thugra out of trouble, to keep Thugra sane, to keep Thugra safe, and for a while, she tried to convince herself that it was just that, because Thugra already had Mauricio and—

Oh, who was she kidding.

Muirne had known for a long time that the Helix clan allowed their matriarch to engage in a relationship with someone other than the father of her hatchlings. There was literally nothing that could stop her from advancing.

"There's nothing wrong with loving me, you know," Thugra had stated bluntly to her one night, that little glint in her eye that Muirne knew that was only for her. The entire day, the Skydancer had caught the Wildclaw staring at her before blushing and looking away.

Muirne nodded as Thugra nudged her a little.

"I know," she sighed, a little confused by her own behavior.

"So... what's stopping you?"

Muirne frowned at this.

"Hm... I really don't know."

Thugra started to laugh (another thing that was saved only for moments with Muirne), and the sound was so contagious that the Wildclaw immediately joined in.

Thank goodness that the clan had plenty of rules that allowed for exceptions.
@hannar another great bio! Have I thrown treasure at you yet or do I still need to do that? Sorry for being forgetful.
@hannar another great bio! Have I thrown treasure at you yet or do I still need to do that? Sorry for being forgetful.
c5qJyHA.png
Akb0AuB.pngZqYdkrT.pngKt2fYPQ.png
FR+2[/center
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12