Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pay What You Want Bios! [FULL!]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Umbraspina I'm glad you liked it! Thanks so much! It was fun writing for your dragons too!
@Umbraspina I'm glad you liked it! Thanks so much! It was fun writing for your dragons too!
tumblr_njudyjLtvJ1tfzajgo4_r1_500.png
My Bio Thread! Either Here or Here!
@ScarredLightning
@Lightshadow101
@ThatOneHandedKid

Another slot has now been freed!

(btw, if you would still like to be on the pinglist even after you've claimed a free slot because you have more than two dragons for bios or whatever other reason, please let me know! Otherwise, you will be deleted off of the pinglist once you've gotten a slot!)
@ScarredLightning
@Lightshadow101
@ThatOneHandedKid

Another slot has now been freed!

(btw, if you would still like to be on the pinglist even after you've claimed a free slot because you have more than two dragons for bios or whatever other reason, please let me know! Otherwise, you will be deleted off of the pinglist once you've gotten a slot!)
@Hannar
I would not like it right now. Thanks for the ping though.
@Hannar
I would not like it right now. Thanks for the ping though.
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@hannar I guess I'll take it I'm gunna edit in the derg and the bits of personality I have *edit So this is Muirne, Thugra's girlfriend. She is the one that has to keep Thugra from doing anything too stupid and pretty much keeps the clan from going belly up. She ended joining the clan by accident after following her gloomwillow guide and coming across Thugra when she was on the losing side of a fight. She is really soft spoken unless she is around Thugra, then she becomes a chatter box. She is a fighter and works really hard to make sure nothing bad happens to Thugra. I think that's all I've got. Thanks again and do you prefer treasure or gems as payment? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/209320/20931993_350.png[/img]
@hannar I guess I'll take it I'm gunna edit in the derg and the bits of personality I have

*edit
So this is Muirne, Thugra's girlfriend. She is the one that has to keep Thugra from doing anything too stupid and pretty much keeps the clan from going belly up. She ended joining the clan by accident after following her gloomwillow guide and coming across Thugra when she was on the losing side of a fight. She is really soft spoken unless she is around Thugra, then she becomes a chatter box. She is a fighter and works really hard to make sure nothing bad happens to Thugra.
I think that's all I've got. Thanks again and do you prefer treasure or gems as payment?
20931993_350.png
c5qJyHA.png
Akb0AuB.pngZqYdkrT.pngKt2fYPQ.png
FR+2[/center
@ThatOneHandedKid sounds good~I'll write something great for her! As for which payment I prefer, I honestly don't mind, and either treasure or gems work, so which ever works best for you is cool!
@ThatOneHandedKid sounds good~I'll write something great for her! As for which payment I prefer, I honestly don't mind, and either treasure or gems work, so which ever works best for you is cool!
@hannar alrighty
@hannar alrighty
c5qJyHA.png
Akb0AuB.pngZqYdkrT.pngKt2fYPQ.png
FR+2[/center
@Hannar Can I be added to the ping list please?
@Hannar Can I be added to the ping list please?
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
Another slot has been opened for grabs!

Pinglist
@ScarredLightning
Another slot has been opened for grabs!

Pinglist
@ScarredLightning
Another slot has been opened!

2 slots are now free!
Another slot has been opened!

2 slots are now free!
@hannar Um could I have the slot please?
@hannar Um could I have the slot please?
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12