Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Callie's Pixel Shop - closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@allrealelements

Sure thing! Thanks for the interest ^^
@allrealelements

Sure thing! Thanks for the interest ^^
@@misscallierose reference - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18140305] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/181404/18140305_350.png[/img] [/url] size/style - Full Length, those are siggy size right? :D extras? - I'd love if he could have all his apparel/accent, I'm happy to pay extra! ^^ paypal e-mail - Figgetywinks @ yahoo.com
@@misscallierose

reference -
18140305_350.png

size/style - Full Length, those are siggy size right? :D
extras? - I'd love if he could have all his apparel/accent, I'm happy to pay extra! ^^
paypal e-mail - Figgetywinks @ yahoo.com
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gifYou Just gestured to all of me!tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
@Katzenklavier

Hey there! I can't see your reference - did you maybe forget to add the dragon? ^^ If you let me know who you want, I'll givr you a quote on price for all the extras and get started on a sketch for you ;)
@Katzenklavier

Hey there! I can't see your reference - did you maybe forget to add the dragon? ^^ If you let me know who you want, I'll givr you a quote on price for all the extras and get started on a sketch for you ;)
@MissCallieRose

OOPS, where did the ref go haha, it should be up there now! :D
@MissCallieRose

OOPS, where did the ref go haha, it should be up there now! :D
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gifYou Just gestured to all of me!tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
@Katzenklavier

Ah, there we go :') Call it an extra $5 for all the apparel + the accent, does that sound aright? I'll get started on a sketch and show you soon ~
@Katzenklavier

Ah, there we go :') Call it an extra $5 for all the apparel + the accent, does that sound aright? I'll get started on a sketch and show you soon ~
@MissCallieRose

That sounds just fine! :D
Do you prefer it sent now or? ^^
@MissCallieRose

That sounds just fine! :D
Do you prefer it sent now or? ^^
@misscallierose Hello! As discussed via PM.. :)

reference - As discussed, looking for a set of icons to represent various responsibilities below. I put simple ideas in brackets next to each one but I'm really not picky on these so feel free to draw something else if you have a better idea! Especially if it would fit the overall set design better and/or is too complicated to draw within the canvas size c:
- Hunting (Feel free to do whatever for this one! Can be anything from claws scratching, biting, or arrows, swords, etc. whatever fits best!)
- Fishing (fish/fishing gear :D)
- Foraging/Gathering (berries or some sort of plant, etc.)
- Discovery (..binoculars or magnifying class?)
- Patrol (maybe with a gas lamp of some sort)
- Training (maybe with like a shield...? Or a fist? @_@ Not too sure about this one. But by training I mean helping train other dragons haha)

and... an extra overall clan sign if you're okay with doing it? (Something like this.. looking like pieces of ice shards basically, in icy colors like this or this if possible!)

size/style - 100 x 100px each
paypal e-mail - oops will PM you again!
@misscallierose Hello! As discussed via PM.. :)

reference - As discussed, looking for a set of icons to represent various responsibilities below. I put simple ideas in brackets next to each one but I'm really not picky on these so feel free to draw something else if you have a better idea! Especially if it would fit the overall set design better and/or is too complicated to draw within the canvas size c:
- Hunting (Feel free to do whatever for this one! Can be anything from claws scratching, biting, or arrows, swords, etc. whatever fits best!)
- Fishing (fish/fishing gear :D)
- Foraging/Gathering (berries or some sort of plant, etc.)
- Discovery (..binoculars or magnifying class?)
- Patrol (maybe with a gas lamp of some sort)
- Training (maybe with like a shield...? Or a fist? @_@ Not too sure about this one. But by training I mean helping train other dragons haha)

and... an extra overall clan sign if you're okay with doing it? (Something like this.. looking like pieces of ice shards basically, in icy colors like this or this if possible!)

size/style - 100 x 100px each
paypal e-mail - oops will PM you again!
@MissCallieRose
hey! I was wondering if you'd ping me when you're open again? ^_^
@MissCallieRose
hey! I was wondering if you'd ping me when you're open again? ^_^
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@Aeonox

Hello again, friend! Sure thing, I'll probably open again when I finish up with my current orders ^^
@Aeonox

Hello again, friend! Sure thing, I'll probably open again when I finish up with my current orders ^^
@misscallierose

Heya! Just checking in on my commission. :> No rush, though! <3
@misscallierose

Heya! Just checking in on my commission. :> No rush, though! <3
pdPOUgg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27