Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Callie's Pixel Shop - closed
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27
@Rainbowbuttz

That's totally fine! Send it whenever you're ready ^^ I'll get the sketch to you soon for approval :)
@Rainbowbuttz

That's totally fine! Send it whenever you're ready ^^ I'll get the sketch to you soon for approval :)
@misscallierose id like a ping
@misscallierose id like a ping
sylphswchsig_by_myserpentine-da77qh9.png
@misscallierose Ping! :')
@misscallierose Ping! :')
W7QTY.gif uIJDI.gif jR8OX.gif Dh30z.gif p60mM.gif MGUOn.gif Xu7k2.gif
@misscallierose could you please add me to your pinglist??
@misscallierose could you please add me to your pinglist??
dgCbOKw.png
@Enoch @Aeonox @Lukanightfire @Redletter @JonathanJoestar @Revs @Katreal @Rictus @stardancing @AkiresaYasonska @ammopanda @allrealelements

Hi all! I've been away for a while, but I'm back now, and ready to do some pixeling! :)

I'm opening 1 slot atm, just to keep on top of things, but hope to open up more soon!
@Enoch @Aeonox @Lukanightfire @Redletter @JonathanJoestar @Revs @Katreal @Rictus @stardancing @AkiresaYasonska @ammopanda @allrealelements

Hi all! I've been away for a while, but I'm back now, and ready to do some pixeling! :)

I'm opening 1 slot atm, just to keep on top of things, but hope to open up more soon!
@MissCallieRose I'd love to grab the slot, how many pixels can we order per slot? ETA the form!: [quote] reference - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=87069&tab=dragon&did=18888759]Selphie[/url] size/style - 1/4 length extras? - subtle sparkle animation would be great! The jewelry on the skincent doesnt need to be included, but I'd like the subtle details on her head feathers! The mage coat would also be great. paypal e-mail - I'll PM you :) Here is an image of her with and without the skincent: [img]https://i.gyazo.com/29740c3fa1058c8cfc9acc1f6ccd342f.png[/img] [img]https://i.gyazo.com/bbe950e68d4843aa4dece256985c06f7.png[/img] [/quote] Please let me know if you think this would be better suited to a larger size! Thanks so much!
@MissCallieRose

I'd love to grab the slot, how many pixels can we order per slot?

ETA the form!:
Quote:
reference - Selphie
size/style - 1/4 length
extras? - subtle sparkle animation would be great! The jewelry on the skincent doesnt need to be included, but I'd like the subtle details on her head feathers! The mage coat would also be great.
paypal e-mail - I'll PM you :)

Here is an image of her with and without the skincent:
29740c3fa1058c8cfc9acc1f6ccd342f.png

bbe950e68d4843aa4dece256985c06f7.png

Please let me know if you think this would be better suited to a larger size! Thanks so much!
MQT10mP.gif
look at my dragon I love her
+3 FR time || Manta
Pixel by MissCallieRose!
Scholas1.png
@allrealelements

Hello there! I suppose you could order as many as you like, as long as they come one at a time :) How many were you interested in?

Oh my goodness, she is stunning! I'm a sucker for gorgeous SD's, especially G1's *o*

So, if I understood correctly, you'd like:
> Sparkle
> Head feather jewellery details from accent
> Mage coat

about the size of my signature pixel? That would be about $11 in total, if that's okay with you. I'll get to work on a sketch for you! Is there any particular pose you wanted?
@allrealelements

Hello there! I suppose you could order as many as you like, as long as they come one at a time :) How many were you interested in?

Oh my goodness, she is stunning! I'm a sucker for gorgeous SD's, especially G1's *o*

So, if I understood correctly, you'd like:
> Sparkle
> Head feather jewellery details from accent
> Mage coat

about the size of my signature pixel? That would be about $11 in total, if that's okay with you. I'll get to work on a sketch for you! Is there any particular pose you wanted?
@MissCallieRose

Ok, I'll stick with one for now! I was curious since I was debating ordering my coli team. But I'd like some art of my new girl instead :D

Thanks so much! I am too, haha, that's why I bought her! ^_^

Yes, that sounds perfect. And I'd like the pose to be proud, but calm. Like your signature, but with the head facing more straight-on, and the legs a little bit more, uh, poised I guess? Like she's a stately queen marching.

Sorry if that is a ridiculous description! Feel free to interpret it however you'd like.
@MissCallieRose

Ok, I'll stick with one for now! I was curious since I was debating ordering my coli team. But I'd like some art of my new girl instead :D

Thanks so much! I am too, haha, that's why I bought her! ^_^

Yes, that sounds perfect. And I'd like the pose to be proud, but calm. Like your signature, but with the head facing more straight-on, and the legs a little bit more, uh, poised I guess? Like she's a stately queen marching.

Sorry if that is a ridiculous description! Feel free to interpret it however you'd like.
MQT10mP.gif
+3 FR time || Manta
Pixel by MissCallieRose!
Scholas1.png
@MissCallieRose

Oh, not the jewelry, just the golden shading that the skincent has on the head feather crest. The gold chains and amulets don't need to be included, since I'd like the glimmer on her horns to be visible. I just like the golden feathery look the skincent gives :D

EDIT: Sorry I feel like my brain must be mush, let me know if you'd like me to sketch out what i mean!
@MissCallieRose

Oh, not the jewelry, just the golden shading that the skincent has on the head feather crest. The gold chains and amulets don't need to be included, since I'd like the glimmer on her horns to be visible. I just like the golden feathery look the skincent gives :D

EDIT: Sorry I feel like my brain must be mush, let me know if you'd like me to sketch out what i mean!
MQT10mP.gif
+3 FR time || Manta
Pixel by MissCallieRose!
Scholas1.png
Edit: oopsie. Realized it was only one slot open :x I'll wait~
Edit: oopsie. Realized it was only one slot open :x I'll wait~
ClBFLU7.pngtumblr_ohbaestYPz1s88na0o1_100.png3QFLAWP.pngtumblr_oieon8EqQE1s88ozyo1_100.pngVJwJgYq.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27