Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Callie's Pixel Shop - closed
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27
Welcome back!
Welcome back!
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@Katreal

Hey, I've just finished the previous order, so the next slot is yours is you want it! :)
@Katreal

Hey, I've just finished the previous order, so the next slot is yours is you want it! :)
@MissCallieRose

Ah! I'll take it! Lemme get the order form back together (am at work so it'll take a little bit)
@MissCallieRose

Ah! I'll take it! Lemme get the order form back together (am at work so it'll take a little bit)
ClBFLU7.pngtumblr_ohbaestYPz1s88na0o1_100.png3QFLAWP.pngtumblr_oieon8EqQE1s88ozyo1_100.pngVJwJgYq.png
@Katreal

No worries, take as long as you need! (Sorry for making you fill it out twice ^^;)
@Katreal

No worries, take as long as you need! (Sorry for making you fill it out twice ^^;)
reference - bunny sprite! (it's a rabbit pretending to be a sprite) Tiny reference is in my signature but here's the full sized reference Here!
size/style - 1/4th sig sized would probably be perfect!
extras? - I definitely would like the orb / wings / antenna headband to be visible if possible but I have no preference on pose
paypal e-mail - I can pm it when you confirm :3 lemme know if you need anything else!

@MissCallieRose
reference - bunny sprite! (it's a rabbit pretending to be a sprite) Tiny reference is in my signature but here's the full sized reference Here!
size/style - 1/4th sig sized would probably be perfect!
extras? - I definitely would like the orb / wings / antenna headband to be visible if possible but I have no preference on pose
paypal e-mail - I can pm it when you confirm :3 lemme know if you need anything else!

@MissCallieRose
ClBFLU7.pngtumblr_ohbaestYPz1s88na0o1_100.png3QFLAWP.pngtumblr_oieon8EqQE1s88ozyo1_100.pngVJwJgYq.png
@Katreal

Oh my goodness, that might be the cutest thing I have ever seen. I'd love to do that for you :D Something a bit different from all the dragons ^^

That'll just be $8 then! I'll get started on a sketch for you :)
@Katreal

Oh my goodness, that might be the cutest thing I have ever seen. I'd love to do that for you :D Something a bit different from all the dragons ^^

That'll just be $8 then! I'll get started on a sketch for you :)
@Aeonox

Hey, I'm almost done with my other commission - just to check, did you want the next slot? :)
@Aeonox

Hey, I'm almost done with my other commission - just to check, did you want the next slot? :)
@Enoch @Lukanightfire @Redletter @JonathanJoestar @Revs @Rictus @stardancing @AkiresaYasonska @ammopanda

I've got another slot open if anyone wants one *o*
@Enoch @Lukanightfire @Redletter @JonathanJoestar @Revs @Rictus @stardancing @AkiresaYasonska @ammopanda

I've got another slot open if anyone wants one *o*
@MissCallieRose
I did want it I was offline
@MissCallieRose
I did want it I was offline
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@Aeonox

Great stuff! if you want to post your details and stuff, I can give you a quote ^^

@ everyone else - I'll have one more slot free if anyone wants it.
@Aeonox

Great stuff! if you want to post your details and stuff, I can give you a quote ^^

@ everyone else - I'll have one more slot free if anyone wants it.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27