Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Callie's Pixel Shop - closed
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
hi all, I have cleared my queue so I open for commissions again. I’m going to do what I did before - I won’t be doing first come first serve but allowing people to post and choosing which commission to do, as I have very limited free time and only want to draw certain things rn…

I’ll keep this thread open for now, will take on one commission and maybe have one on a waitlist. paypal only and I’m more keen to do pixel pagedolls rn

@SuibianBichen @Luluwi
hi all, I have cleared my queue so I open for commissions again. I’m going to do what I did before - I won’t be doing first come first serve but allowing people to post and choosing which commission to do, as I have very limited free time and only want to draw certain things rn…

I’ll keep this thread open for now, will take on one commission and maybe have one on a waitlist. paypal only and I’m more keen to do pixel pagedolls rn

@SuibianBichen @Luluwi
So would you like us to just post our order forms and you'll let us know if you end up wanting to take them?
So would you like us to just post our order forms and you'll let us know if you end up wanting to take them?
saki_luluwi.png
@calliepixel

reference - Lie
size/style - big pixel
extras? - Mainly the accent. I'd also love if you could animate sparkles and the halo slightly bobbing
paypal e-mail - I will pm if you decide to take the order :)
@calliepixel

reference - Lie
size/style - big pixel
extras? - Mainly the accent. I'd also love if you could animate sparkles and the halo slightly bobbing
paypal e-mail - I will pm if you decide to take the order :)
saki_luluwi.png
@CalliePixel

reference - Xuebai and Wangzi
size/style - two 1/2 signature size pixels
extras? - Could I get them facing each other? They are lovers so you could play with that idea for posing. Could I also get a cost estimate for them should you decide you'd like to do them?
paypal e-mail - Will pm if order accepted.
@CalliePixel

reference - Xuebai and Wangzi
size/style - two 1/2 signature size pixels
extras? - Could I get them facing each other? They are lovers so you could play with that idea for posing. Could I also get a cost estimate for them should you decide you'd like to do them?
paypal e-mail - Will pm if order accepted.
WK5UkZa.png
oooh ok I'll take these two on :) closed now
oooh ok I'll take these two on :) closed now
@Luluwi

space dragon! he is gorgeous. do you have a pose in mind? can give you a quote after that info ;;

@SuibianBichen

I'll put you on the waitlist if that's ok so I will message you when I'm done with the first order. If you wanted a uniqe pose for both of them that would cost £30, but if you wanted a mroe budget option I can make the same base for both of them and flip to face the same way like my adopts do? I can do that for £15
@Luluwi

space dragon! he is gorgeous. do you have a pose in mind? can give you a quote after that info ;;

@SuibianBichen

I'll put you on the waitlist if that's ok so I will message you when I'm done with the first order. If you wanted a uniqe pose for both of them that would cost £30, but if you wanted a mroe budget option I can make the same base for both of them and flip to face the same way like my adopts do? I can do that for £15
I think I'd like unique poses that match their personalities if possible!

Also I'm cool with being on the waitlist, just ping me when it's my turn and I'll dm you my paypal at that time if that works?
I think I'd like unique poses that match their personalities if possible!

Also I'm cool with being on the waitlist, just ping me when it's my turn and I'll dm you my paypal at that time if that works?
WK5UkZa.png
@CalliePixel

I'm not picky about the pose, just flying/floating ig? ;-; It's hard to describe poses.
@CalliePixel

I'm not picky about the pose, just flying/floating ig? ;-; It's hard to describe poses.
saki_luluwi.png
@Luluwi

ok, I can come up with sketches for you to choose from if you wish : ) if you just want the accent & animation as extras that'll be £40 altogether, that does that work for you?
@Luluwi

ok, I can come up with sketches for you to choose from if you wish : ) if you just want the accent & animation as extras that'll be £40 altogether, that does that work for you?
@CalliePixel

Yes that works for me!
@CalliePixel

Yes that works for me!
saki_luluwi.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27