Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Callie's Pixel Shop - closed
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@MissCallieRose

Hello! May I be on both your pinglists! qvq
@MissCallieRose

Hello! May I be on both your pinglists! qvq
@JonathanJoestar

Of course ^^ thanks for the interest :)
@JonathanJoestar

Of course ^^ thanks for the interest :)
@MissCallieRose

Could I be on the pinglist?
@MissCallieRose

Could I be on the pinglist?
ClBFLU7.pngtumblr_ohbaestYPz1s88na0o1_100.png3QFLAWP.pngtumblr_oieon8EqQE1s88ozyo1_100.pngVJwJgYq.png
@MissCallieRose

I'd love to be added to the ping list!

@revs for safe keeping
@MissCallieRose

I'd love to be added to the ping list!

@revs for safe keeping
@Enoch @Aeonox @Lukanightfire @Rainbowbuttz @Redletter @JonathanJoestar @Revs @Katreal

hey all! I've finally got time to open up one slot, but I'm going to experiment with how I open up slots this time.

Instead of doing how I usually do, which is first come first serve, I'm going to let people post their applications for a day, then I'll pick 1 order to do.

Hopefully this will give people more of a chance to get some art, as I don't open up too frequently, and will be fairer to people who aren't online constantly. We'll see how it goes, anyway - just wanted to experiment with the idea ^^

So if you guys want to post your applications, I'll pick after 24hrs ~
@Enoch @Aeonox @Lukanightfire @Rainbowbuttz @Redletter @JonathanJoestar @Revs @Katreal

hey all! I've finally got time to open up one slot, but I'm going to experiment with how I open up slots this time.

Instead of doing how I usually do, which is first come first serve, I'm going to let people post their applications for a day, then I'll pick 1 order to do.

Hopefully this will give people more of a chance to get some art, as I don't open up too frequently, and will be fairer to people who aren't online constantly. We'll see how it goes, anyway - just wanted to experiment with the idea ^^

So if you guys want to post your applications, I'll pick after 24hrs ~
@MissCallieRose reference - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19037318] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/190374/19037318_350.png[/img] [/url] size/style - ' 1/2 length (200 - 300 px long) ' Whatever is easiest for the style haha. extras? - Sweater and Glasses, Not the tail wrap. paypal e-mail - PM if that's okay
@MissCallieRose

reference -
19037318_350.png

size/style - ' 1/2 length (200 - 300 px long) ' Whatever is easiest for the style haha.
extras? - Sweater and Glasses, Not the tail wrap.
paypal e-mail - PM if that's okay
p3wPP6s.png
@MissCallieRose

Ayyyy love can you ping me when theres a 15 dollar slot open again? :)
@MissCallieRose

Ayyyy love can you ping me when theres a 15 dollar slot open again? :)
beacon of the radiant eye terarrium & iri | FR+2 | lightdom | imperial dragons #1 fan
badge hub & wishlist | art shop
howdy folks. i like dogs, baking, cooking, illustration, and high-fantasy stuff! you can find me at your local renaissance faire dressed up as an elf, probably :)
@Rainbowbuttz

Well, since no-one else posted, I guess it's you then ;) I'll get to work on a sketch for you! Would $3 extra for the apparel be aright, making it $13 total?

@ammopanda

of course! you can be next on my list, hopefully I'll have time to open up again soon ^^
@Rainbowbuttz

Well, since no-one else posted, I guess it's you then ;) I'll get to work on a sketch for you! Would $3 extra for the apparel be aright, making it $13 total?

@ammopanda

of course! you can be next on my list, hopefully I'll have time to open up again soon ^^
@MissCallieRose

Okay <333
@MissCallieRose

Okay <333
beacon of the radiant eye terarrium & iri | FR+2 | lightdom | imperial dragons #1 fan
badge hub & wishlist | art shop
howdy folks. i like dogs, baking, cooking, illustration, and high-fantasy stuff! you can find me at your local renaissance faire dressed up as an elf, probably :)
@MissCallieRose Yep that's great, if possible could I hold off on paying until the 1st? (3 days) cause that's when I get paid if that's alright, I'll pm you my PayPal email now though.
@MissCallieRose Yep that's great, if possible could I hold off on paying until the 1st? (3 days) cause that's when I get paid if that's alright, I'll pm you my PayPal email now though.
p3wPP6s.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27