Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
[quote name="Brightcrest" date=2017-07-06 15:20:03] @Lazulies It's okay!! I can put you up on the list for when I re-open! It should be sometime later this month. And yes, it's fine if you put it on her toyhouse. :D Also, that payment should work! Do you have any preference on her expression and pose? [/quote] not really !! ^^ I just want more art of her lol. thanks!
Brightcrest wrote on 2017-07-06:
@Lazulies

It's okay!! I can put you up on the list for when I re-open! It should be sometime later this month.

And yes, it's fine if you put it on her toyhouse. :D

Also, that payment should work!

Do you have any preference on her expression and pose?

not really !! ^^ I just want more art of her lol. thanks!
yGRa2.gif PJ0k9.gif k51tC.gif QafbA.gif hinCg.gif hcGfa.gif JCL07.gif c2wf4.gif GnzIF.gif
@Lazulies

Okay. :D

I'll let you know when I'm back open so you can send the payment, then I'll get started on her!
@Lazulies

Okay. :D

I'll let you know when I'm back open so you can send the payment, then I'll get started on her!

[ evan - any pronouns - 22 ]
[ just an artist who loves video games ]
[ a total sucker for villains ]
[ familiar collector ]

@brightcrest would you be able to do two digital and shaded humans with a background? and if so how much would it be? i have ref pics for the characters as well as a position ref pic
@brightcrest would you be able to do two digital and shaded humans with a background? and if so how much would it be? i have ref pics for the characters as well as a position ref pic
WCz1e2B.png tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.gif Click & help them grow!oDYhv.giflhoh1.gifbZiQx.gifhR7XY.gif
@Austrial

What kind of background would you have in mind? I really only offer simple ones. I also only do busts and headshots at the moment, so I hope you aren't looking for a full-body drawing.

I think for two characters in the same picture would be about double the price of one character, and that isn't counting if you want accessories/apparel added.
@Austrial

What kind of background would you have in mind? I really only offer simple ones. I also only do busts and headshots at the moment, so I hope you aren't looking for a full-body drawing.

I think for two characters in the same picture would be about double the price of one character, and that isn't counting if you want accessories/apparel added.

[ familiar collector ]

@Brightcrest i was hoping more of half body/waist up kind of thing, sorry if i bothered you
@Brightcrest i was hoping more of half body/waist up kind of thing, sorry if i bothered you
WCz1e2B.png tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.gif Click & help them grow!oDYhv.giflhoh1.gifbZiQx.gifhR7XY.gif
@Austrial

I can try to do that. What's the pose you have in mind? It might cost a bit extra, though.
@Austrial

I can try to do that. What's the pose you have in mind? It might cost a bit extra, though.

[ familiar collector ]

@Brightcrest these two characters (the armor and white hair pic go together cuz she'd be helmetless ) [img]http://i.imgur.com/1FjzU2v.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/OYoBb69.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/pnomxmh.jpg[/img] in this position with the same height difference [img]http://i.imgur.com/n0lYLMz.jpg[/img] with a kind of big city street background? like coruscant or mandalore from the star wars clone wars series? please let me know if you can do that, ive been looking for someone to for a while
@Brightcrest these two characters (the armor and white hair pic go together cuz she'd be helmetless )
1FjzU2v.jpg
OYoBb69.jpg
pnomxmh.jpg
in this position with the same height difference
n0lYLMz.jpg
with a kind of big city street background? like coruscant or mandalore from the star wars clone wars series?
please let me know if you can do that, ive been looking for someone to for a while
@Austrial

I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I'm not practiced enough to do what you're looking for.

Maybe in the future when I've gotten better with backgrounds, anatomy, armor, etc. I can do something. But at the moment I'm afraid I'd just make it look bad, haha.
@Austrial

I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I'm not practiced enough to do what you're looking for.

Maybe in the future when I've gotten better with backgrounds, anatomy, armor, etc. I can do something. But at the moment I'm afraid I'd just make it look bad, haha.

[ familiar collector ]

@Brightcrest that's alright, thank you though
@Brightcrest that's alright, thank you though
@Lazulies

My shop is now back open for business! I'll get started on your piece once the payment is sent. :D
@Lazulies

My shop is now back open for business! I'll get started on your piece once the payment is sent. :D

[ familiar collector ]

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32