Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32
@KiraJacqueline

Hey, thanks!! :D
@KiraJacqueline

Hey, thanks!! :D

[ evan - any pronouns - 22 ]
[ just an artist who loves video games ]
[ a total sucker for villains ]
[ familiar collector ]

bumpin' it cause i'm back open until my slots are filled!
bumpin' it cause i'm back open until my slots are filled!

[ familiar collector ]

@Brightcrest

Username: vervain
What You Want: colored and shaded digital bust
About: a friendly, extroverted, and hardworking dragon
References: the gijinka in this dragon's bio with a top somewhat like this since the ref is just a headshot. you can leave the necklaces out.
Other: whatever seems to work based on the info provided. I'm still trying to flesh out this character, so it's probably difficult to mischaracterize her at this point ^^;

I'd love to see sketch progress if you'd like to share. :) I also have a few items on your wishlist if you'd like to talk subbing some of them in for partial payment. Otherwise I'll just pay in gems.
@Brightcrest

Username: vervain
What You Want: colored and shaded digital bust
About: a friendly, extroverted, and hardworking dragon
References: the gijinka in this dragon's bio with a top somewhat like this since the ref is just a headshot. you can leave the necklaces out.
Other: whatever seems to work based on the info provided. I'm still trying to flesh out this character, so it's probably difficult to mischaracterize her at this point ^^;

I'd love to see sketch progress if you'd like to share. :) I also have a few items on your wishlist if you'd like to talk subbing some of them in for partial payment. Otherwise I'll just pay in gems.
a74add6b9f6889c43f3ff8afa9196b4953c680ee.gifk5qdJhn.pnge8cddf83bde24a8fad09ad6086031bcd9f2b8740.png
@vervain

Thanks for ordering!! I can show you the sketch, no prob. And it would be awesome if we could work out subbing in some items I'm looking for!

Also, I know you said that you don't want the necklaces in the drawing, but what about her headpiece? If you want it in, I'll have to charge you an apparel price for it. I'm also going to charge you one for the shirt, since it's a more complicated than something like a regular t-shirt.

If all that sounds okay, then we can start working out the items you have that you're willing to trade as partial payment!
@vervain

Thanks for ordering!! I can show you the sketch, no prob. And it would be awesome if we could work out subbing in some items I'm looking for!

Also, I know you said that you don't want the necklaces in the drawing, but what about her headpiece? If you want it in, I'll have to charge you an apparel price for it. I'm also going to charge you one for the shirt, since it's a more complicated than something like a regular t-shirt.

If all that sounds okay, then we can start working out the items you have that you're willing to trade as partial payment!

[ familiar collector ]

@Brightcrest you can leave out the headpiece, and paying for the shirt is no problem. :) I'll message you the items I saw you were looking for so I don't take up your shop posts haha.
@Brightcrest you can leave out the headpiece, and paying for the shirt is no problem. :) I'll message you the items I saw you were looking for so I don't take up your shop posts haha.
a74add6b9f6889c43f3ff8afa9196b4953c680ee.gifk5qdJhn.pnge8cddf83bde24a8fad09ad6086031bcd9f2b8740.png
@brightcrest
I have a starseer's sash. Would I be able to get two colored sketches with that?
@brightcrest
I have a starseer's sash. Would I be able to get two colored sketches with that?
c51c6f353869bddd2e89aebd99f06e6ef64a9f6c.png7723741994f774c0f65b2d18c9413344fba3d86d.png588ddc34fec92a5326ef7f76a05f030db0362f45.png4oO1RBo.png
@MaribelEmerson

Absolutely!
@MaribelEmerson

Absolutely!

[ familiar collector ]

@Brightcrest
Username: MaribelEmerson
What You Want: digital colored sketch bust
About: She's a librarian and history researcher who's also a necromancer. She often summons people from the era/event she's researching to get supplemental firsthand accounts or just to chat, since she's super friendly and upbeat like that. Enjoys investigating facts but tends to be a bit naive in social situations.
References: one, two drawings of Tess. also bonus photos for her facial structure and hair
Other: if you could have her being super happy/excited?

About: Human who grew up around dragons and also thinking she was a dragon, which because of her magic meant she also physically turned into one (pretty big shock when she found that out). Very good and patient with children, meh with adult dragons, and cold and haughty with adult humans. Acts condescendingly towards those she sees as below her (read: pretty much everyone). Has an eye for colorful/shiny things and very good with clothing/fashion design.
References: Sarika! and another one. I'd just like a slight change in her hair. Still buzz cut, but in a brown slightly darker than her skin instead of the green hair she has now, please.
Other:nothing else I can think of. let me know if you have questions about either order
@Brightcrest
About: She's a librarian and history researcher who's also a necromancer. She often summons people from the era/event she's researching to get supplemental firsthand accounts or just to chat, since she's super friendly and upbeat like that. Enjoys investigating facts but tends to be a bit naive in social situations.
References: one, two drawings of Tess. also bonus photos for her facial structure and hair
Other: if you could have her being super happy/excited?

About: Human who grew up around dragons and also thinking she was a dragon, which because of her magic meant she also physically turned into one (pretty big shock when she found that out). Very good and patient with children, meh with adult dragons, and cold and haughty with adult humans. Acts condescendingly towards those she sees as below her (read: pretty much everyone). Has an eye for colorful/shiny things and very good with clothing/fashion design.
References: Sarika! and another one. I'd just like a slight change in her hair. Still buzz cut, but in a brown slightly darker than her skin instead of the green hair she has now, please.
Other:nothing else I can think of. let me know if you have questions about either order
c51c6f353869bddd2e89aebd99f06e6ef64a9f6c.png7723741994f774c0f65b2d18c9413344fba3d86d.png588ddc34fec92a5326ef7f76a05f030db0362f45.png4oO1RBo.png
@MaribelEmerson

Two very lovely characters!! I'll get started on them tonight, most likely, after the payment has been sent. :D And I'll let you know if I have any questions about them. ^u^
@MaribelEmerson

Two very lovely characters!! I'll get started on them tonight, most likely, after the payment has been sent. :D And I'll let you know if I have any questions about them. ^u^

[ familiar collector ]

@Brightcrest
What You Want: Digital Flat color, bust. Will be paying in Gems, if that is ok.
About: This is Belladonna She's my kind, but dark fae with a passion for black roses and other dark colored flowers.
References: (I'm unsure what I need here)
Other: Looking to the side with a soft smile, I would ask for the crown please.
Let me know if it all is ok!
@Brightcrest
What You Want: Digital Flat color, bust. Will be paying in Gems, if that is ok.
About: This is Belladonna She's my kind, but dark fae with a passion for black roses and other dark colored flowers.
References: (I'm unsure what I need here)
Other: Looking to the side with a soft smile, I would ask for the crown please.
Let me know if it all is ok!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32