Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32
@Alicorna

Gems are totally fine! With the base price + the crown apparel the full price will be 410 gems. If that's alright, you can send the payment over and I'll get started on your lovely fae once I'm done with my other order. c:
@Alicorna

Gems are totally fine! With the base price + the crown apparel the full price will be 410 gems. If that's alright, you can send the payment over and I'll get started on your lovely fae once I'm done with my other order. c:

[ evan - any pronouns - 22 ]
[ just an artist who loves video games ]
[ a total sucker for villains ]
[ familiar collector ]

@brightcrest

I have a ton of stuff from your wishlist if you want to check out my art thread ^_^

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2281886/1
@brightcrest

I have a ton of stuff from your wishlist if you want to check out my art thread ^_^

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2281886/1
Come see the stuffed animals I make! (instagram)
Oooo I am interested in getting a colored sketch. Would a humanoid OC be alright?
Oooo I am interested in getting a colored sketch. Would a humanoid OC be alright?
sZShZzW.png
@Brightcrest

Hello! I'd like to claim the slot if it's still available?
@Brightcrest

Hello! I'd like to claim the slot if it's still available?
70yj1YJ.png
@AlixMode

yes, of course!

@PhantomDaVinci

I'm afraid it's been claimed, I could ping you when a slot is open if you would like!
@AlixMode

yes, of course!

@PhantomDaVinci

I'm afraid it's been claimed, I could ping you when a slot is open if you would like!

[ familiar collector ]

@Brightcrest

sure thing!
@Brightcrest

sure thing!
70yj1YJ.png
Username: AlixMode
What You Want: Colored sketch, please!

About: Marx used to be involved with a local bandit group back in his hometown but has ventured out on his own to seek a new adventure. He can be cocky and a bit of a jokester but also incredibly serious when it comes down to business.

References: I just threw them here (those aren't the greatest, oh my)

Other: I'm actually using D&D races so this character is actually a tiefling. For the headshot I'm really looking for a good set of horns on him with a small golden ring on his left horn. He has yellow eyes and instead of the whites in his eyes, it's black. Ears are a bit pointed and has a piercing on each. He has red skin and two adjacent moles on his left cheek.

Is that good? o.o
Username: AlixMode
What You Want: Colored sketch, please!

About: Marx used to be involved with a local bandit group back in his hometown but has ventured out on his own to seek a new adventure. He can be cocky and a bit of a jokester but also incredibly serious when it comes down to business.

References: I just threw them here (those aren't the greatest, oh my)

Other: I'm actually using D&D races so this character is actually a tiefling. For the headshot I'm really looking for a good set of horns on him with a small golden ring on his left horn. He has yellow eyes and instead of the whites in his eyes, it's black. Ears are a bit pointed and has a piercing on each. He has red skin and two adjacent moles on his left cheek.

Is that good? o.o
sZShZzW.png
@AlixMode

Looks great! I'm excited to draw him. :D Do you have a preference on what he should be wearing or on his expression? I'm also unsure of what color his horns are!

Also, it doesn't appear that I should have to charge you for anything other than the base price! So it'll be 200k or 270g, depending on your preferred payment method!

@PhantomDaVinci

You've been added!
@AlixMode

Looks great! I'm excited to draw him. :D Do you have a preference on what he should be wearing or on his expression? I'm also unsure of what color his horns are!

Also, it doesn't appear that I should have to charge you for anything other than the base price! So it'll be 200k or 270g, depending on your preferred payment method!

@PhantomDaVinci

You've been added!

[ familiar collector ]

I haven't quite figured out his apparel so it's fine with him having nothing lol. But I would love if you could make some sort of smirk or something for his expression :^ 0 ! Horns will be black, or if you can do some sort of transition from the base being red to black that would be neat.

Would it be a bother if I ask to see a sketch first (because I'm really excited)? I'll also be paying in gems so I can send a CR
I haven't quite figured out his apparel so it's fine with him having nothing lol. But I would love if you could make some sort of smirk or something for his expression :^ 0 ! Horns will be black, or if you can do some sort of transition from the base being red to black that would be neat.

Would it be a bother if I ask to see a sketch first (because I'm really excited)? I'll also be paying in gems so I can send a CR
sZShZzW.png
@AlixMode

That all sounds good!! And I can definitely send you the sketch before I color it! You can either send payment before I get started or after I send you the sketch, whichever works better.
@AlixMode

That all sounds good!! And I can definitely send you the sketch before I color it! You can either send payment before I get started or after I send you the sketch, whichever works better.

[ familiar collector ]

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32