Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | annie's gouache art | DISCOUNTS
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20
@cornsnoot gotcha!
@lordmoth absolutely
@cornsnoot gotcha!
@lordmoth absolutely
05qhES2.png
fkWjutW.png
uPOLOvt.png
FObX7rS.png
WKtl2lb.png
Vn2pQ5Q.png ANTIMONY
LESBIAN
SHE/THEY
FRT+2
MEMORY PROBLEMS- KINDLY REMIND
hi! unsure if you're still open for these but i'm sliding a form in here in case you are ^_^

• Username and lair ID: SoulShepherd #341546
• Character's name and image: ghoul
• Traditional,digital, or pixel: headshot for 100 eternal snow!
• Paper size: 4x4
• Personality/pose idea: there's some info about him in his bio! you're free to do as you like but his default is sleepy :-)
• Payment method: fest currency
• Preferred method of contact other than FR messaging: discord would be perfect! pastebin with my username because the characters don't like to show up on FR
• Anything else I should note for the commission? i'd also like to have it shipped with USD! as for his reference, please see the first image in his gallery!
hi! unsure if you're still open for these but i'm sliding a form in here in case you are ^_^

• Username and lair ID: SoulShepherd #341546
• Character's name and image: ghoul
• Traditional,digital, or pixel: headshot for 100 eternal snow!
• Paper size: 4x4
• Personality/pose idea: there's some info about him in his bio! you're free to do as you like but his default is sleepy :-)
• Payment method: fest currency
• Preferred method of contact other than FR messaging: discord would be perfect! pastebin with my username because the characters don't like to show up on FR
• Anything else I should note for the commission? i'd also like to have it shipped with USD! as for his reference, please see the first image in his gallery!
tumblr_inline_pelv6r3Z4U1rhh3cu_75sq.gif
GHOULICH
ICON DRAGON
HE/HIM • 26
FR+3

LOW ENERGY

Formerly SoulShepherd
@soulshephard you've filled my last slot :) thank you! Send the snow anytime. It may take me a week or two to get it done, but I usually get them done quick, this is just an average time estimate ^__^
@soulshephard you've filled my last slot :) thank you! Send the snow anytime. It may take me a week or two to get it done, but I usually get them done quick, this is just an average time estimate ^__^
05qhES2.png
fkWjutW.png
uPOLOvt.png
FObX7rS.png
WKtl2lb.png
Vn2pQ5Q.png ANTIMONY
LESBIAN
SHE/THEY
FRT+2
@dragonpals @Tywyllwch friendly ping to you both for February! I am only really taking busts, headshots, and waist up portraits so I can finish some big fullbody commissions I owe! Prioritizing USD but considering mixed payment with items I have on my wishlist, or gems! If you can't commission me right now, no big deal, just let me know if you want to be removed from my pinglist [emoji=coatl winking size=1]
@dragonpals @Tywyllwch friendly ping to you both for February! I am only really taking busts, headshots, and waist up portraits so I can finish some big fullbody commissions I owe!
Prioritizing USD but considering mixed payment with items I have on my wishlist, or gems!
If you can't commission me right now, no big deal, just let me know if you want to be removed from my pinglist
05qhES2.png
fkWjutW.png
uPOLOvt.png
FObX7rS.png
WKtl2lb.png
Vn2pQ5Q.png ANTIMONY
LESBIAN
SHE/THEY
FRT+2
Hi! I'm still good for what we discussed over PM :) 500g/kt, paid US shipping Something like these that you showed me would be wonderful for [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61927392]Muddpuddle![/url] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603037004879495298/800514615926587392/toxtric.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603037004879495298/790669009367334972/IMG_20201221_135427_262.jpg[/img]
Hi! I'm still good for what we discussed over PM :)

500g/kt, paid US shipping

Something like these that you showed me would be wonderful for Muddpuddle!
toxtric.png
IMG_20201221_135427_262.jpg
ETsArtAdoptShopIcon100px.png***** for_fun_c_small.png
@tywyllwch sounds good ^__^ I'll message you with a sketch in a few days, and at that point,if you approve it, send me at least half your payment and I will start making it into a painting [emoji=coatl love size=1] you can send the rest of your payment whenever, and I'll show you your completed painting without a watermark once it's all paid off!
@tywyllwch sounds good ^__^ I'll message you with a sketch in a few days, and at that point,if you approve it, send me at least half your payment and I will start making it into a painting you can send the rest of your payment whenever, and I'll show you your completed painting without a watermark once it's all paid off!
05qhES2.png
fkWjutW.png
uPOLOvt.png
FObX7rS.png
WKtl2lb.png
Vn2pQ5Q.png ANTIMONY
LESBIAN
SHE/THEY
FRT+2
@antimonycarver

Hello I would love to be pinged when you are wiling to do large paintings !
@antimonycarver

Hello I would love to be pinged when you are wiling to do large paintings !
8HJ5652.png8hZb6VZ.png
@Captainsaviathan sure thing! As soon as I'm done with the three fullbody I'm working on right now, I will let you know :) estimated date is early March
@Captainsaviathan sure thing! As soon as I'm done with the three fullbody I'm working on right now, I will let you know :) estimated date is early March
05qhES2.png
fkWjutW.png
uPOLOvt.png
FObX7rS.png
WKtl2lb.png
Vn2pQ5Q.png ANTIMONY
LESBIAN
SHE/THEY
FRT+2
@antimonycarver omg ur art is beautiful!! i dont have enough to commission u rn, but can i be added to ur pinglist? i'd love to commission u at some point!!!!
@antimonycarver omg ur art is beautiful!! i dont have enough to commission u rn, but can i be added to ur pinglist? i'd love to commission u at some point!!!!
DSvyk5V.gif
JvUa9ma.png

fkWjutW.png

WKtl2lb.png

bYt72YT.png

blepastro-1.png
oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
@muto thanks so much omg [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] ill add you!
@muto thanks so much omg ill add you!
05qhES2.png
fkWjutW.png
uPOLOvt.png
FObX7rS.png
WKtl2lb.png
Vn2pQ5Q.png ANTIMONY
LESBIAN
SHE/THEY
FRT+2
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20